• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention all Florida Players interested or involved in Melee

Syphtan

Smash Rookie
Syphtan

352-335-6244(home phone since don't have a cell)
Available most Saturdays, but can't drive yet so can't go too far

황미영

Smash Champion
Kishiru

Availability: Whenever the person that makes my schedule have free time.

Just message me for whenever anyone would like to play.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Dar1u5
SEFL- Miami
Miami Killian Senior High
786-344-1525 (Text only) Available usually on weekends, text me for avaailability

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I love that there's newer people to the boards registering onto this. I've decided to keep this up a little while longer. If any of you know any friends that have yet to reg please point them here. This is a major help with networking.

:rosalina:

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Tres

Smash Rookie
It's a little saddening seeing this thread OOD... MUST PUT A STOP TO THISSS! :dizzy:

MWFL - Sarasota;
Tres ~ (PM for cell phone) / Available on weekends

Ruthl3ss

Smash Rookie
SEFL - Sunrise/Davie Ruthl3ss ~ 516-547-7454 (text) Most days.
I know there aren't many people in the SEFL region but if anyone is close (less than 20 minutes) hit me up.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
SEFL - Sunrise/Davie Ruthl3ss ~ 516-547-7454 (text) Most days.
I know there aren't many people in the SEFL region but if anyone is close (less than 20 minutes) hit me up.
Im sure someone is near you man. Sfl has alot of players about. If i knew exactly where you were I could tell you who is near you lol. Welcome bro

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
too bad you guys werent here about 2 years ago when the scene died(in my mind).

emilio, try calling me when im awake.

whenever that is.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I've recently relocated to a different region, and decided to make a new post:

Username: VGmasta

Region/City: SEFL/Lake Park (close to West Palm Beach)

Phone Number: 561-310-7553

(May edit later for specifics on availibility)

smashknight91

Smash Cadet
Used to be on the old locater, but since then disappeared. I'm back for the time being! But there never is anybody in my area. :p

Smashknight91 (prefer nate_825)

Region/City: SWFL/Port Charlotte

Phone Number: 863-558-5192 (text also)

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan
Ask for my number.
Available: Saturday/Sunday

I haven't playing like like a month an a half.. I need to play.. But I also need people who are close by. Hopefully there are other people near where I am. If not I always have the AL smash scene.

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
Bamn
Location: Sanford, FL(Seminole State College Lake Mary/Sanford Campus)
Ask me for the digits
Available: A decent amount

Haven't played nearly as much as I'd like to.

Renji64

Smash Lord
Name: Linyao or Warpstarr
Im okay to play on weekends when im not busying im looking for more tourneys and smash bros players to build tech skill.
Number Ask.

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Name: Goofball.... Ricky.
I am free Before 4:30 on most days, (All night classes) and Fri-Sun are good too.
904-525-9980 Text only, I don't hear so well.

Side note, is the division of Florida by the county grouping a smash community made mapping or is it just a reference that is used? I am fine with it, but it's funny saying that Duval(Jax) and Escambia(Pensacola) are in the same region. We're both north Florida but Hillsbourough(Tampa) is easier to meet at than my own region? Haha. Or I could go 2 states away to Charleston, SC easier than Pensecola. I'm not actually bashing or upset, Just think it's funny.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Haha it's all good, I'm not sure how it was constructed really. I suppose it's just a reference smashers developed a long time ago. It's not common for the other FL regions to go into NFL cities so I guessed all of them were just lumped together lol.

:phone:

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Name: Bairjew
FB: Michael Patrolia (I check this a bit more often)
School: Osceola High
#: 727-415-8071 (after 4) Times: If drive is less than 20mins = Mon-Sat. (school makes times difficult)
HIt me up on FB or cell I'm new and hungry for practice.

kintaro

Smash Rookie
Name: Jerry

I've smashed since the 64 days, all the way up to Brawl. Recently I switched back to Melee and decided to really learn the advanced tech and get nasty. It's been about a month and I can shffl, wavedash, dd, jc-grab, and a bunch more. I'm still not that good though, so I'm really trying to play better people. I'm working on Falco, Falcon, Dr. Mario, and eventually Ganon and Fox.

I'm a UCF student so I'm down to play anyone from UCF or CF when I'm back in Orlando. But right now I'm in Miami for the break and I have nothing to do, so I'd really like to play anyone in the area with some Smash chops to help me get better. If anyone plays regularly in south Miami, PM me for my number.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Kintaro, I implore you to to join this group http://www.facebook.com/groups/138478079554384/?ref=ts This is for when you go back to Orlando.

As for right now, South FL is having a Melee tournament this sunday weekend. Here's the thread for it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=315222

Maybe you can make it. Also here's the South FL Melee Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/159234920826366/ feel free to join both groups. Players communicate over both all the time. You'll find plenty of people to play.

:rosalina:

Top Bottom