• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [August 9th, 2015] Melee Tournament (Boise, Idaho)

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
ATTENTION- I know this is not a place to advertise tournaments, but oh well.

Are you a Saiyan? Come get your Melee on with other Z fighters from around the state!

-As always its a 5 dollar entry fee, with that 5 bucks you can enter any events.

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS
"MELEE" TOURNAMENT

-SINGLES (Melee)

-DOUBLES (Melee)

-PM CREW BATTLES ( if time is left over )

-There is a 400$ pot bonus for first place + extra for the amount of entrants.

-When is it? Sunday August 9th @ 4:00 P.M.

-Where is it? The Crux @ 1022 West Main Street. Boise, Idaho 83702

-Questions, Comments, Concerns? Check out our Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/481362368558713/

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
ATTENTION- I know this is not a place to advertise tournaments, but oh well.

Are you a Saiyan? Come get your Melee on with other Z fighters from around the state!

-As always its a 5 dollar entry fee, with that 5 bucks you can enter any events.

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS
"MELEE" TOURNAMENT

-SINGLES (Melee)

-DOUBLES (Melee)

-PM CREW BATTLES ( if time is left over )

-There is a 400$ pot bonus for first place + extra for the amount of entrants.

-When is it? Sunday August 9th @ 4:00 P.M.

-Where is it? The Crux @ 1022 West Main Street. Boise, Idaho 83702

-Questions, Comments, Concerns? Check out our Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/481362368558713/
Post this as an event.

*Moved*

@ VaLoR_Ryan VaLoR_Ryan :

From the standpoint of another person if they are seeking a tournament in another area they will likely be doing key word searches. Or say going to places that are known to collect tournament postings and go to that area of the site. In which case, this posting will get more attention from those that matter to your area here rather than in Melee Discussion.

Unfortunately, I do not have permissions to assist in re-purposing the thread title here to add "Idaho" so people know about this tournament by glancing through here. But, you can as the OP.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
well I'm just posting it here for more people to view it
First off, advertising outside of designated areas is not allowed. If you're gonna post/promote an event, you do it the right way, not post it in other areas it would be considered off topic. Knowingly doing so would count as off topic/spam.

already did... Meme lord weeaboo don't tell me what to do unless your an admin

Second, comments like these are not okay. AT all. Doesn't matter if it's an admin or not, treat others with respect, lest you will be warned up and//or to your content removed.

Unfortunately, I do not have permissions to assist in re-purposing the thread title here to add "Idaho" so people know about this tournament by glancing through here. But, you can as the OP.
That all said, I went ahead and fixed it up now as best as I could.

VaLoR_Ryan

Smash Cadet
NNID
VaLoR_Ryan
First off, advertising outside of designated areas is not allowed. If you're gonna post/promote an event, you do it the right way, not post it in other areas it would be considered off topic. Knowingly doing so would count as off topic/spam.

Second, comments like these are not okay. AT all. Doesn't matter if it's an admin or not, treat others with respect, lest you will be warned up and//or to your content removed.

That all said, I went ahead and fixed it up now as best as I could.
I am sorry for posting it here but why isn't it allowed? The entire purpose of this site is to learn and play smash. I don't see whats wrong with posting this here, but i understand if it doesn't belong here.

Top Bottom