• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy: The Lucario Force New and Improved

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Well, this seems interesting. Can i join?

Username: Slido
Email: slido7@hotmail.com
Instant Messenger: MSN
Friend Code: 3609-0694-2406
Welcome to the clan Slido. ok Slido here is the thing since your a member of this clan now. we are having a tourney this saturday from 12:00Am to 12:00Pm eastern time and now you are part of the tournament we are having

Trela

Smash Lord
Hey Blade, about that Tourney; I think I have an idea:

Why dont we make a new thread, titled "Aura Energy's Annual Brawl Tourney". It could probably attract more people into our clan, and could be put there as a reminder for us.
Of course, this is just an idea. Since your doing the Bracket, you can choose if you want to do this.

Oh, and welcome to the clan Slido!

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
Hey, sorry guys....but I'm gonna have to leave the Lucario Force....my reason being that I will be going back to Omaha for college soon, and I don't even know if I have my Wii up there. And even if I do, I won't have time for any smash play online because I'll being doing freaking homework :(. Sad day....I apologize deeply (Which means I won't be able to participate in the tournament either)

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Hey, sorry guys....but I'm gonna have to leave the Lucario Force....my reason being that I will be going back to Omaha for college soon, and I don't even know if I have my Wii up there. And even if I do, I won't have time for any smash play online because I'll being doing freaking homework :(. Sad day....I apologize deeply (Which means I won't be able to participate in the tournament either)
Okay thanks for joining Aura Energy. Have a great time in yo life until you get bright for your pride.

Auraslasher

Smash Rookie
I want to join here my info:

Nickname (Auraslasher)
Location (Dave, FL, USA, *South East*)
E-mail (Auraspeed48@hotmail.com)
Instant Messenger-(MSN)
Friend Code-5067 6619 6637

Top Bottom