• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AURA ENERGY - The Lucario Force (Remade)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming you mean me. The only mains of yours that I don't like are yoshi and toon link. Yoshi just doesn't fit my play style and I refuse to play as toon Link because I really did not like wind waker.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I'll add you as soon as I find your FC.
You are added.

If you want my screenname for AIM is Kricu2813. That would make setting up a match easier.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hmm well then I am able to play until 5:30 or so today. I believe that we are in the same time zone (New York).

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, I'm active, just not around too often, honestly thinking of stepping down and letting CS or Da N take over (not too sure yet, 50/50)

steviep

Smash Rookie
Nickname: StevieP (Brawl name is just stev)
Instant Messenger: StevieP4191
Friend Code: 4768-7136-5664

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
SORRY EVERYONE! I WAS THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OR AURA ENERGY AND DECIDED TO GIVE MY THREAD TO "THEBLUEBLADE" I KNOW THAT I HAVENT DONE MUCH FOR THIS COMMUNITY. As I am willing to do so now. sorry i was so busy back then!

krehz

Smash Ace
hello ppl, if nobody is your leader right now, then just create a whole new thread........ that is what i did with the pika clan, the original one was dead so i just started anew. and if you do that, or even if you don't, would you guys like to have a clan war? i would appreciate it if you would answer in my thread, or by PM.... here is the thread link. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176549

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Okay who is the most active in this thread its so then we could have a little tournament for who the new leader is and because BlueBlade isn't online much.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
The reason I haven't been on much is because this thread has been on the low-side lately, not much going on anymore.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
If you guys want to represent Aura Energy, go ahead. I figured that since no one really played their games anymore, those in the final games (except Kenji) are the top players of this clan. My life has become quite busy suddenly so you guys go ahead and do the tournament, since I probably won't have time.

krehz

Smash Ace
ya that's fine cuz we don't have that big of a clan either, it's like 6 ppl :p but sounds like fun :D

krehz

Smash Ace
ok we are a relatively new clan so we are deciding our positions right now and i will get back to u.....and how many members do u have?

Top Bottom