• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy's Official Tourney Thread{Clan War!}

Trela

Smash Lord
This tourny would be better if you weren't required to use Lucario...honestly Lucario dittos are the gayest thing ever and they don't prove skill whatsoever.
Hmm...

I might have to agree with this. I really do like Diddy Kong ya know =D

BUT, I had fun doing Lucario dittos with Azen. He beat me by a stock; CRAP.

Anyways, how about we do a vote? Lucario only, or all characters?

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Pfft. You moms a Darharhar! (DONT KICK ME OUT!) lol.

Well, it is SSK's rules, so unless yoll rant, he wins =O
lol just playing. well we'll see. everyone if you like that idea, then its fine with me. But me and Trela are going to discuss this.

Zay

Smash Rookie
DON'T USE MY PHRASE, DODONGOES.

It should either be open character, or Lucario only (No matter how ghey Luc. Dittos may be.). I don't really care as long as Trela doesn't spam. :l

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
DON'T USE MY PHRASE, DODONGOES.

It should either be open character, or Lucario only (No matter how ghey Luc. Dittos may be.). I don't really care as long as Trela doesn't spam. :l
yea for real I hate his Diddy kong.

Trela

Smash Lord
yea for real I hate his Diddy kong.
What? What did I do?

Anyways, the Tourney has started guys! Get ready whenever your match is showed on the list.

Also, I might change the Characters rule to all characters and the "5 day" rule to like 2 weeks. Do yoll agree with these changes?

Raiken

Smash Cadet
I agree with the changes...

The change from 5 days would really help me, since i'll be out of town this weekend, and i'm not sure if i'll be able to finish the matches before then :/

Zay

Smash Rookie
What? What did I do?
SPAM.

Also, I might change the Characters rule to all characters and the "5 day" rule to like 2 weeks. Do yoll agree with these changes?
I was expecting to get matched with SSK or you. I'm glad it's not Lucario only, or I'd lose in the first round. :l

You can add me to that ladder thing, too.

Trela

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I need to know if yoll people on the list have finished their match. We need to move on.

PM me after you finish your match please.

=Trela=

Trela

Smash Lord
Sorry for double post, but this thread feels, dead.

I've changed the rules: these is now NO Week Limit for your matches! Just get them done as soon as possible.

Also, you can use any characters you want to! Of, course, we want to know who is the Clan's best Lucario, so..

Have the people doing their matches finished yet? I also will PM Lucarioowl about his match. My brother will PM Pistolz about theirs.

=Trela=

Trela

Smash Lord
Ok everyone. It's time for me to talk about the Tourney.

First of all, you all know about the changes around here right? Well good.

Second, (Other than some) NO ONE has done their Matches! WTF?! I have NO idea why; I think that half of our Clan Members dont get on anymore or have just abandoned the Clan for some reason. That is why I want ALL Members to post in our other Thread showing that you are still here.

Now, because of all of this and the new changes, we are either Restarting the Tourney or just moving on to the Clan War with High Voltage (If they agree). After Sunday (the day I see how many Members are still here), I will put Sign-Ups for, like I said, either the Tourney or Clan War.

I will put some information about this stuff on the front page. Please remember to post by Sunday. If you dont, your out. Seriously. No more playing around.

=Trela=

Trela

Smash Lord
If this isn't over I'd like to enter. I'll probobly get pwned but, meh least I can have some fun :)
I might be able to put you down somewhere; I just gotta wait for my Tournament Organizer to work =(

I'm always so, so... busy for some reason! I gotta get organizin'!

=Trela=

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I might be able to put you down somewhere; I just gotta wait for my Tournament Organizer to work =(

I'm always so, so... busy for some reason! I gotta get organizin'!

=Trela=
If I'm for some reason still entered, put him in my spot. I can't get on WiFi for awhile.

Trela

Smash Lord
Everyone, I Edited my post on page 3. You must read it!

Now, us Leaders will be working on the Clan for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Also, I probably wont be on this weekend to help, since I'm going somewhere Saturday and Sunday.

By the way, the reason why I am always busy is because:

1. I am helping to lead another Clan on another site. That's 2 Clans!
2. Videos. I got like a gizillion.
3. I'm trying to maintain my skill in both Melee and Brawl, since I'm trying to go to moar Tournaments In-Person.

=Trela=

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
*signs upppp*

Me too :] just got back from my Bro's house for the weekend.

Starwaffles is in that clan ^_^

Ho-oh

Smash Cadet
I might join, i just dont know what that happens during a clan war, could someone explain or link to a thread that explains, please?

Raiken

Smash Cadet
I'm going to have to withdraw from this, actually.

Taking a bit of a break from brawl for a while... that and i'm not to fond of playing online much anymore.

Slido

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, it's been awhile. Ive had work and other important things going on lately but ill actually have some free time for awhile it seems, so im up for the clan war if its still going to happen.

SIGN ME UP!

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm internet is down. atm I'm using the school computers. So I'll try to be on more.

Top Bottom