• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
It'd be lovely if people came here. I don't exactly have money to travel now with getting a new computer and then maybe seeing if I can fix my wii's disc reader lens...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I liked tao but she was too hard.

I ever touch BB again im probably just going to pick hazama and spam drives
Wrong, Flamey.
You go Lamba/Noel for that nonsense.

Super furry for Makoto.

Gonna have to learn Platinum too, since she's another Kaka.
(Bottom one. Top one is an NPC that's friends with Tao.)
Yeah, I completely forgot about her, honestly.
So many furries in one fighting game.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You know, I didn't think it was possible to make Smugleaf's evolution even more smug, but they've found a way, ****it!

Zucco

Smash Master
They didnt take away the hitbox. Its still there, and in fact its better for combos. What they did was not allow you to cancel your ES unless you hit someone with it first, so you cant get that recovery boost that pretty much made lucario ungimpable.

@ alex: lmao, pefect name.

tekkie

Smash Master
You know, I didn't think it was possible to make Smugleaf's evolution even more smug, but they've found a way, ****it!

i knew it! wotter's evolution is ******! mijumaru tha bess you eva had

also ash and that chick are black rofl

edit: i'm willing to bet 99% of luc mains have played klonoa; for a hardcore phantomile/lunatea fan the wii one is palatable right?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Ash is getting a Black Chick?

That's some hair, too. And I thought the regular trainer's hair was a bit ridiculous...

Latias

Smash Journeyman
espy is salty because he knows he isnt best sonic now.

stfu u bitter *** *****, he's just better than you. I won cuz I caught on and ADAPTED because I was learning him throughout the set and got really mad after losing 2 games. Wahhh I'm espy and all I'm gonna do is ***** about MK and blame MK on everything.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
i knew it! wotter's evolution is ******! mijumaru tha bess you eva had

also ash and that chick are black rofl

edit: i'm willing to bet 99% of luc mains have played klonoa; for a hardcore phantomile/lunatea fan the wii one is palatable right?
I haven't exactly played the console versions of Klonoa, but I hear that the wii version has become too easy.

Of course I haven't played it myself so I wouldn't know.

If you get it, tell me about, kay?

Top Bottom