• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He did kinda...well...
Okay in doubles.
He just needs to lay off on wailing on his team mate.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I highly doubt he's going.

He said he won't be able to go anywhere for awhile due to having to borrow a lot of money to get to Apex.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He kept saying I'm a terribad teammate after I ****ed up in GFs with him one tourney and he doesn't wanna team with me anymore.

Then I hear he's wailing on his teammate that's not me.
That's not irony, by textbook definition.
It's just deliciously convenient.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Now I'm wishing I joined the group photo. Apex is making me think about joining the competitive Brawl scene.
I dunno man. I saw Brood vs M2K.
M2K planked for 8 minutes straight and camped him on rainbow cruise the moment he got the lead. That didn't look very fun at all.

Match 5? Brood got the lead and kept it by camping him. Once again. Doesn't look very fun :(

I only enjoy playing brawl when I'm playing against people who don't play like that(like Rain's Falco. =) haha ). But sad face :( Most players in tourney play like that

Top Bottom