• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
Yo, so uh, gotta love being forgotten right? RED D:< Been here for a long time, and no love.

So, anyways, whats the best way to teach a newcario recovering from a ledge, cause I'm trying to teach a friend of mine, and he's just failing hard.
-t2
Hmmmm...lets see, ah yes play MK so he'll get used to getting back on that stage no matter the cost. He'll be on his feet then. lol

Zucco

Smash Master
I wish my PS2 didn't break when I lent it to my sister. Then maybe I'd be able to see what all this Disgaea hype was all about.
Disgaea 1 was ported to the PSP and DS. (DS version isnt nearly as great, but its still a good game, just not with all the VAs and special effects)
Disgaea 2 is also on the PSP.
Disgaea 3 is on ps3

My fav. character, other than my own is Laharl. Who else crashes a meteor into his victims while laughing sinisterly. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Not to mention I love Gig from Ippon Ichi's Soul Nomad, he has so many jokes and is cocky beyond measure. But Laharl tops the cake. "The reason i can't win is b/c I'm not the main character."
yeah laharl is great. I like Mao alot too. I think they did a really good job on his character and he ended up being one of the more unique faces of disgaea(although almost ever main character stands out imo). not too big of a fan of Disgaea 2's main cast but its still a really good game.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I've been thinking of buying Disgaea for the PSP, but haven't yet. I have MH3 to grind through, so my summer is pretty much taken, but once in a while I could use a good RPG.
So whats better to get, 1 or 2?
-t2

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Disgaea 1 was ported to the PSP and DS. (DS version isnt nearly as great, but its still a good game, just not with all the VAs and special effects)
Disgaea 2 is also on the PSP.
Disgaea 3 is on ps3
I don't have nearly enough money for a PSP or a PS3 right now, sadly.

Maybe I'll borrow a friend's PS2 for a bit.

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking of buying Disgaea for the PSP, but haven't yet. I have MH3 to grind through, so my summer is pretty much taken, but once in a while I could use a good RPG.
So whats better to get, 1 or 2?
-t2
I vote 2 because it's the only one i have. But if u wanna play as the 'main character' go for 1. Laharl provides loads of lolz for ur enjoyment. In fact they are so funny, they're random as hell.

Zucco

Smash Master
I liked Disgaea 1 more than 2, but it really doesnt matter which you choose.

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
Oh sweet! This is like a dream come true...I've always wanted brothers T_T Instead I got stuck with sisters...BUT NOW I HAVE BROTHERS~ *hugs her bros*

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I'm adopting Dusk.
I'm adopted?! :'(

So I'm an aura orphan, ah well, now I got family. *Hugs Shinja*

Disgaea was/is great, I got the PSP version, I spent all the rest of the time trying to kill Prinny Baal with one character after passing all of the "Make enemies stronger" proposals" so close too until PSP broke.

Warning, that game will suck an insane amount of hours from your life. Disgaea 2 brought me female thieves, so I like it too, but I really can't get into the console versions, I need it on the go.

Finally, I love Makai Kingdom.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Blood is thicker than water indeed. The family grows, and the aura strengthens.

How the hell do you guys manage to make up five pages' worth of posts in a single day or something??

Milln

Smash Champion
These brownies were delicious. You all missed out. *sits on his hermit mountain, playing video games*

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Blood is thicker than water indeed. The family grows, and the aura strengthens.

How the hell do you guys manage to make up five pages' worth of posts in a single day or something??
I leave for dinner and they add two pages.
I stopped trying to add stuff or say things, cause half the things I would respond to, are 7 pages ago, 30 minuets ago.
This is why I'm forgotten. I need to leave for like two years and see who remembers.
also, <3 Tallen.
-t2

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I leave for dinner and they add two pages.
I stopped trying to add stuff or say things, cause half the things I would respond to, are 7 pages ago, 30 minuets ago.
This is why I'm forgotten. I need to leave for like two years and see who remembers.
also, <3 Tallen.
-t2
Noooo. That's not how it works. You can't say when you are going to come back. You simply go and decide an arbitrary time to come back.

The folks here are weird.

And I <3 you too. Please have my babies.

Top Bottom