• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I call the 999th page.

In fact, everyone on the 999th page must have at least one picture of Cirno in their post. I'm making that a rule now.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
What is with so many people who are into Touhou? I'd rather fight two M2Ks at once than play that.

Also, FlameWalmartK-mart, you are psychic with that family tree. I didn't know I had that much in common with Tallen.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
The real reason is because the game in normal mode just skims the line between bull**** and winnable, goading you into thinking you can go farther and filling you with false hope that some day you may actually be able to beat the game.

Then you unlock the extra stage and cry for an hour before repeating the process with the next game in the series. It's fun.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
i'm hunting flamey down. i want all his brawl music. ALL OF IT.
80% of his brawl music is in the Hisoutensoku (latest touhou fighting game) official soundtrack lol.

The other 20% is either remixes with better alternatives (read: border of life) or melty blood.

I could send you the soundtrack if you want.

He has a bunch of nice albums, but most of them are not on his brawl. <<

...On a side note, I have to remember to get that ban repealed on the IRC, either by Stauffy or someone else. I really don't feel like working out how to bypass it again in the future whenever I feel like coming back to it again. :\

Roxas M

Smash Master
80% of his brawl music is in the Hisoutensoku (latest touhou fighting game) official soundtrack lol.

The other 20% is either remixes with better alternatives (read: border of life) or melty blood.

I could send you the soundtrack if you want.

He has a bunch of nice albums, but most of them are not on his brawl. <<

...On a side note, I have to remember to get that ban repealed on the IRC, either by Stauffy or someone else. I really don't feel like working out how to bypass it again in the future whenever I feel like coming back to it again. :\
i have the demetori remixes of some of the touhou songs(including border of life). now i want the rest of flameys songs. T__T

send me the soundtrack plz. :3

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
i have the demetori remixes of some of the touhou songs(including border of life). now i want the rest of flameys songs. T__T

send me the soundtrack plz. :3
Demetori is pretty good, but there are a bunch of other good remixers, honestly, like dBu, Xi, O-Life, and Jun.A

I'll get you the links later.

Honestly though, I still think Xi's new remix of Border of Life is the only remix of the song that even matters anymore.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...............there are more touhou remixes?!

*dies*

link me!
There are millions of touhou remixes.

There are forums dedicated to touhou remixes lol.

I have a torrent that's 497 gb of touhou remixes, and it's almost 2 years old, so now it's still missing a ton of stuff from SA and later.

What's really nice is that a lot of said remixers also have experience with songs from other media...

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
You're better off browsing youtube for songs you like and branching from there.

I only downloaded a few albums from that large torrent.

I leave for dinner and they add two pages.
I stopped trying to add stuff or say things, cause half the things I would respond to, are 7 pages ago, 30 minuets ago.
This is why I'm forgotten. I need to leave for like two years and see who remembers.
also, <3 Tallen.
-t2
I'd remember ya, teddy. <3

I had the last post on page 666... someone cleanse meeeeeee
*see bottom*

We roughly make 125 posts a day since this thread's creation.

Edit: FlameWalmartK-mart
*takes a bow*

TO ALL OF YOU COMPLAINING YOU CAN'T KEEP UP/STEAM SAYING HE NEEDS TO BE CLEANSED: IT'S CALLED 40 PPP

Zucco

Smash Master
@espy: I can argue about that, but im not going to. Ive dug my own grave with all my talk, and since I know I cant escape it I might as well just leave it alone.

lol, that gif.

Top Bottom