• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
It's just a matter of timing. Pressing back on the control stick to do the reverse AS part will obviously interfere with your momentum so you just need to do it fast enough where it doesn't have an effect.
yeah thats probably it. my attempts at doing it fast tend to b reverse a force palm instead. however, i only ever do it in friendlies, i havent actually sat down and practiced it

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I hate clinging in generally.

whenever I try to do it.

whether with just a jump or SLAMMING INTO IT WITH UPB

I always find a way to **** it up by immediately detaching myself afterwords. =\

no wallcling or nothing . I just turnaround on the wall and float down to my death.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Oh yeah, if you really want to die in attempt to "better" your angle, try tweaking your momentum with the c-stick. Pretty nifty, until you goof up and kill yourself in a hilarious fashion doing an aerial off of your wallcling w/o jumping.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Having a questionable gender.
Risk of fetish development.
Risk of entering early stages of loli.
Being exposed to kita.
Being exposed to uncommon (and unwanted) conversations and events.
Followed by death, where Milln will save your soul.
Hmmm lets see.
I know I'm a dude.
I like Asian females and I am partial to electricity as well as SM.
I like Remilia.
I hate Kita but that pic he just posted kinda made me forget about it for a second.
I like the convos in here.
I don't think Milln existed but I'm sure he would have been a legit dude.

Should I main (or second) Lucario?

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I'm disillusioned again, my faith in jailbait actresses has waned. My avatar is back to normal now.

And there was a spider in my bed, one of them fast crawling ones. No shoes in reach, grabbed by sword which isn't sharp and crushed it to death. Sorry Mr. or Ms. Spider but being in my bed without my permission is punishable by death.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
And there was a spider in my bed, one of them fast crawling ones. No shoes in reach, grabbed by sword which isn't sharp and crushed it to death. Sorry Mr. or Ms. Spider but being in my bed without my permission is punishable by death.
What if it's a hot chick

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Thanks to kita, i really dont **** up on Yoshi's anymore.

I can still not pay attention sometimes though. Thats always fun.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I'm disillusioned again, my faith in jailbait actresses has waned. My avatar is back to normal now.

holy **** they werent black widows were they?

this is my foreign policy for all bugs, little ****ers bit me while i slept once and i had a very hurtful bite that didnt go away for like 3 weeks

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Kita is my favorite for today, cause the funnel thing made my day.
Good ****.

Dark, back in like 08, I left a single potato chip accidentally under my deck, and I had crusade red ants everywhere in my room. They had gotten into my closet, and in my clothes, and all white shirts and holes in them. ALL OF THEM. Ants where eating my white shirts. I woke up with ants in my bed too. Took me 3 days too kill them all, and move everything out of my room. Didn't sleep in there for two months. And now I have a strict no food or drink anywhere near my room rule.

Long story short. I hate ants.
-t2

Zucco

Smash Master
lol, I wasnt going to post the picture to try and prove you wrong. I was going to post it just for the sake of it.

The funnel thing was quite funny though, and I guess it holds some merit.
:mad088::mad088::mad088::mad088::mad088::mad088:
IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR POSTING PICTURES LIKE THIS

Zucco

Smash Master
lol word.

good thing shes a demon who's 1500 years old.

Lucario never wanted to play the flute. His mom forced him to.

edit: diddy should have a guitar.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Theres like 5 people playing the Electric Guitar in that photo. o0

I could see lucario playing a flute.
-t2

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This picture is inaccurate. Olimar has his helmet off, therefore he should be dead.

-1000 logic points.

Top Bottom