• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's really good. Like, to the point where in some ways it feels like it's not a Pokémon movie, but then something definitely Pokémon happens, and you're reminded that it's a Pokémon movie. But the way it does it is very much well done and not jarring in the slightest.

Also, I haven't seen any of the movies after it. Which of them are worth seeing?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I haven't seen the Zoroark movie yet, but for everything Arceus and before if I were to play serious critique I would say the Lucario movie is the best.

You'd still be a mod.
Right now you're being the BBR :V
Yes! Yes! Yes!

It's really good. Like, to the point where in some ways it feels like it's not a Pokémon movie, but then something definitely Pokémon happens, and you're reminded that it's a Pokémon movie. But the way it does it is very much well done and not jarring in the slightest.

Also, I haven't seen any of the movies after it. Which of them are worth seeing?
Well, The only one I say for sure to avoid is the Deoxys movie, it's not good. even if it remixes the wild R/B/Y pokemon battle theme.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Arceus movie was the absolute best one so far.

There is no debating this.

It's the only one that would be a totally legit movie even if pokemon weren't involved.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, The only one I say for sure to avoid is the Deoxys movie, it's not good. even if it remixes the wild R/B/Y pokemon battle theme.
Avoid Pokemon Heroes (5th movie) as well.
Terrible.

Pokemon News

The Dream World(Global Link) is up and running now so people can access the Dream World.
I know what I'm doing when I go home this weekend. :>

Arceus movie was the absolute best one so far.

There is no debating this.

It's the only one that would be a totally legit movie even if pokemon weren't involved.
It was meh. I did find it hilarious that the English dub Arceus had a western cowboy accent.

First movie.
First movie has nostalgia and the intro.

Everything else just SUCKED about that movie.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
First isn't actually my favorite. It's just nobody said it yet, so I did. I actually don't have a fave and I can't pick a fave because I haven't seen them all.

Imo top 4 imo
1. Spell of the Unknown
2. Power of One
3. Zoroark Master of Illusion
4. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
I haven't seen the Zoroark movie yet, but for everything Arceus and before if I were to play serious critique I would say the Lucario movie is the best.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Whoa. Whoa. That Deoxys movie was great. Right up there with my favorites, easily

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
And my Duodecim Data is corrupted. I'm very angry at the thought of all those hours are now wasted.(over 100)

Edit: Well I found a NA 100% Game Save which I decided to use. Even though I'm a completionist, I'm not going to go back a do all that stuff over again.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So guys.

Somebody stole the username SupremeDirt on Pokemon Global Link.

So I'll be signing up as DirtTrain. Named after a not-a-commentator on my last tournament's live stream thinking that, since my tag is "Train", my username had to be Supreme Dirt Train.

SugarNerd

Smash Cadet
Dream world is a little worse than what I expected. It's like a really bad Facebook game, except without the paranoia of notifications constantly blinking up on your screen. It was fun until I didn't have a berry to give to that bidoof that appeared. Sucks that you cant dig the berries back up out of the dirt, lol. If anyone is interested in being my friend on there, my username is sugarnerd, of course.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So this is primarily for getting Pokemon with Dreamworld Abilities, right?
If so, then I'm just gonna be sav'ing them up instead.

SugarNerd

Smash Cadet
I mean, you can get berries and stuff like that. If you played ruby and sapphire then you probably remember secret bases, well you can decorate your house, but it doesn't compare to the r/s/e secret base. and you can (from what I understand) only play for one hour.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I actually can't sav things, since I'll be competing in Pokémon VGC where they actually do hack checks.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Dream world is a little worse than what I expected. It's like a really bad Facebook game, except without the paranoia of notifications constantly blinking up on your screen. It was fun until I didn't have a berry to give to that bidoof that appeared. Sucks that you cant dig the berries back up out of the dirt, lol. If anyone is interested in being my friend on there, my username is sugarnerd, of course.
i just played it and is horrible i cant stand it DX!!
ima stick with my sav pokes

I'm trying to get my team down for MvC3, some ideas:

Ammy/Akuma/Doom
Ammy/Akuma/Dante
Ammy/Akuma/Sent

Doom is a personal favorite of mine, and Plasma Beam is good for helping get in or keeping away w/ Ammy and Akuma, but I feel like Dante is overall a better character (and Jam Session is pretty awesome :x). Even farther in, Sentinel is... Sentinel. Sent Force Charge + XFactor lvl 3 = comeback king >:D

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Random post of the day.

Post your favourite Pokémon.

Mine are Latias, Farfetch'd, and Ivysaur.

Also, my MvC3 team is Arthur/Zero/Hulk.

Chosen based only on the fact that 1) I played Super Ghouls and Ghosts as a kid, 2) wanted a Mega Man character, 3) HE'S THE ****ING HULK.

Top Bottom