• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

I can't make it to CoT5. Long story short, I'm hella broke.
I'm like, sads

Oh well, COTT5 is like, falling apart anyways. We're not going to miss out on much. Kind of a bad way to think about it. It'd suck for those who went there

Also, new Wii, new friend code
1549-6177-7933

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
To avoid A somewhat similar Plank incident, he's willing to give his College fund to everyone if it doesn't turn out well...
Quite amazing that he'd do that for a bunch of random smashers.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Kita so silly

[08:33] [zzz]tsu not everyone has 10 fingers
[08:33] [zzz]tsu drifts back into sleep
[08:33] ResidentMerby All the cool kids do
[08:36] AlexoftheRoundTable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gEOzGX6OFc 5:05
[08:37] AlexoftheRoundTable Kita that's not very nice
[08:37] AlexoftheRoundTable I only have 9 fingers
[08:43] ResidentMerby wait really?
[08:44] Browny i have 8
[08:44] AlexoftheRoundTable Yep
[08:45] AlexoftheRoundTable lost it making cereal when I was 4
[08:45] AlexoftheRoundTable funny story actually
[08:45] ResidentMerby oh wow
[08:45] ResidentMerby that's horrible man
[08:45] Browny http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llxdr4Bl2e1qhf70go1_500.jpg
[08:45] AlexoftheRoundTable It was my incle's cereal
[08:45] ResidentMerby lmao
[08:45] AlexoftheRoundTable uncle*
[08:46] ResidentMerby DAMMIT BROWNY STOP MAKING ME PLACE INAPPROPRIATE LMAOS.
[08:46] AlexoftheRoundTable and he doesn't like it when people touch hi cereal
[08:46] ResidentMerby ...
[08:46] ResidentMerby oh wow
[08:46] ResidentMerby That's rough
[08:46] AlexoftheRoundTable I'm sure you can figure out the rest

iRJi

Smash Champion
This is to everyone I recorded @ Ktar.

I have the videos, but my dazzle is not recording sound. It seems that someone in my family used it, and broke it. I will have to buy a new one. I have moved all the replays onto my comp so I won't delete them by accident. As soon as I get a new Dazzle, I will upload them. Sorry for taking so long.

This is to everyone I recorded @ Ktar.

I have the videos, but my dazzle is not recording sound. It seems that someone in my family used it, and broke it. I will have to buy a new one. I have moved all the replays onto my comp so I won't delete them by accident. As soon as I get a new Dazzle, I will upload them. Sorry for taking so long.
If you're willing to trade friend codes and wii address book numbers to send me replays online (20 sends per day limit), I could easily replay record them for you (and in shiney quality). I can play replays with stages/characters I haven't unlocked yet, right?

New FC: 1549-6177-7933
Wii address book number: [will update later...]

iRJi

Smash Champion
It's ok guys. I will be getting on this week when I get my paycheck. Thanks though.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
If you're willing to trade friend codes and wii address book numbers to send me replays online (20 sends per day limit), I could easily replay record them for you (and in shiney quality). I can play replays with stages/characters I haven't unlocked yet, right?

New FC: 1549-6177-7933
Wii address book number: [will update later...]
Just send over a messenger, open your SD Card, and put them in \private\wii\app\RSBE\rp\

Milln

Smash Champion
Heya cuties. During my travels as a TO, i've been given the opportunity to run a few events(I'm doing all the Sunday games) at MidWest Championships in Nashville. While posting this , I figured I might drop by while in the area and see how things were going.

Looking around before stepping in the door, I can't say i'm interested in staying for drinks and dinner. Doesn't seem to be much going on.

Anywho, I don't want to say too much or else I might be mistaken for simply naysaying. Steam, you need to give me your phone number. Keep up the CarioWork, everyone. In the name of the flame, MacGyver. *bows head*

Milln

Smash Champion
sup old man Milln

here's the update

I sold my copy of Brawl for 60$
Nice. I don't quite know what happened to mine. I think I "left" it somewhere in the sands of time. Either that or alchemized it into a copy of BlazBlue.

Oh my, you really do know how to sweet talk a guy.
PITBULL. Wassap man. I need your phonesy number, or at least your AIM, too.

Milln

Smash Champion
Comedy Answer: I got lost in the mountains.
Short Answer: I stopped playing this and started playing other things like BlazBlue and running tournaments for other games. Work gets in the way, too.
Long & Biting Answer:
I don't play this dumb game anymore. I think I described it before right before I left to a few of you, but i'll reiterate. This is the only game series that makes me ANGRY when I lose due to the amount of absolute BS this game has that I don't have control over. Not even Brawl+ held my attention because the developer(s) catered to the whiny community that didn't want to figure out how to win and just wanted what killed them nerfed. People stopped listening to me and, since I quit playing, i'm additionally not really affiliated with Lucario anymore and regaining that affiliation isn't something I actively desire. I have no interest in being part of the Brawl smash community for multiple reasons I don't care to list and, since I don't play Melee(although I enjoy that game's community and will gladly run tournaments if asked to) cause it makes me feel the same way, I don't post. Apologies if I was missed but after saying all that, I doubt I will be anymore.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Well, more specifically this thread (since it's basically a social more than Brawl related), I kinda figured you had a fall out w/ Brawl long ago lol.

Milln

Smash Champion
I still have my sig picture saved to my hard drive and uploaded to my photobucket, Kay. I'll always treasure it, for it reminds me of days gone by. <3 *fluffs Alex* How come you never text me, fgt?

Trela is Trela and has a Trela.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's okay, Trela.
I guarantee that the Yoshi/Sonic hatred for your character exceeds any hate you may have for anything in this game not named Snake.

Top Bottom