• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Trela

Smash Lord
We're overrated?

Well anyways, I'm glad that D3 can't infinite us like that lol. It's like one thing after another for us. Me and Gnes have been looking into the Lucario-Snake MU recently, and we discovered how ******** his jab really is. It nearly shuts us down completely up close, which just makes it even worse for us lol.

And yeah, Katara's mine and ONLY mine!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Trela, y u shoot teammates? :(

D. Disciple

Smash Master
We're overrated?

Well anyways, I'm glad that D3 can't infinite us like that lol. It's like one thing after another for us. Me and Gnes have been looking into the Lucario-Snake MU recently, and we discovered how ******** his jab really is. It nearly shuts us down completely up close, which just makes it even worse for us lol.

And yeah, Katara's mine and ONLY mine!
Yo don't make me battle you for Katara

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
D3 gets ***** by MK, Falco, ICs, has trouble with Diddy.

We get ***** by MK, but go even with Diddy, Falco, and ICs.

As the metagame progresses we gradually live longer with our better tactics and DI, so yeah, naturally if we get better like every other player does... So does our character.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
D3 gets ***** by MK, Falco, ICs, has trouble with Diddy.

We get ***** by MK, but go even with Diddy, Falco, and ICs.

As the metagame progresses we gradually live longer with our better tactics and DI, so yeah, naturally if we get better like every other player does... So does our character.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Sorry guys, its just I'm excited and when I'm excited I jump the gun on things.

But Lucario being top of high tier...
gdabiusnvvibfnvzshkfibhvfadbfinj

YES

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
D3 loses to high tier...very badly he has at least 6-7, -2s in high tier and then loses to some in mid tier like Pit and Fox with a few -1s.

I said his great MUs with low tier did not justify his awful MUs with high tiers. He may beat us, but in the current meta Lucario is far better to solo main than D3.

In my vote I left D3 in high tier, some people were dropping him into mid tier, not joking.

:phone:

Sync.

Smash Champion
I know more about Lucario than most of you. Except Alex of the Aura because his posts are ****. Don't like to them my Trel Bell, Katara has long been mine I showed her to YOU.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
D3 loses to high tier...very badly he has at least 6-7, -2s in high tier and then loses to some in mid tier like Pit and Fox with a few -1s.

I said his great MUs with low tier did not justify his awful MUs with high tiers. He may beat us, but in the current meta Lucario is far better to solo main than D3.

In my vote I left D3 in high tier, some people were dropping him into mid tier, not joking.

It's not like Lucario doesn't lose badly to most of the characters you'll play in tournament. =/

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Watch the vids of you playing now and then compare them to 2009.

How long do you guys normally live these days? Doesn't that make a big difference with the character we play?

Steam

Smash Hero
Im a lot better than I was in 09.

And honestly lucario could be anywhere from 10-18 and wouldnt be horribly placed

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Anyway let's put the negativity aside for one second and let me personally tell Junebug and Trela that you two are amazing for making this change in the tier list happen and for sticking it out so far and kicking so much ***. You're made of far sterner stuff than I am.

K, back to negative Stauffy.

Top Bottom