• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
hey guys! just wanted to post here since this thread seems super active. I posted something in the video share and analysis thread a couple minutes ago that I think is really important and could be made into a separate thread all on its own. At the very least if you guys could check it out and comment on how useful the idea is that would be great! Thanks!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I demand more FWK posts.
We'll I guess I can...

But I ... he replied to... I know he's real dude.

oi ill sok u m8

It will never happen

FWK is just an urban legend
yeah listen to this guy.

I heard the last person who believed in FWKs got a secret santa like this

that person was never seen again

get your daily dose of crazy hahaha!

I wonder where that guy is now.

You're at that point where the wall hits. You have two options, quit and never get over that wall or you could do as Kaga from Shin Megami Tensei IV says: "Struggle with all your damn might". One thing you could do is ease the pressure off yourself and to look at mistakes causing you to lose. I went through the exact same thing as you did. It all depends on your choice.
I thought you quit

where were you when I came out on that one free weekend I had when I thought everyone was gone and there was only potfill at this one tournament and was horribly wrong.

I mean

why were you ignoring my calls wait no thats worse aaaaaaaaaaa

I thought you quit

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I never quit, I did come close to quitting but never actually quit. Ignoring your calls? Gurl, I ain't seen no missed calls or texts on my phone. But seriously, I'm still pretty active, the only tournament that I didn't attend was one of the Tarzana Biweekly tournaments.

But why ain't you on that Pokemon though.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
but I'm already in postgame

My friend safari is Ferroseed Forretress and Bronzong because Stalling and Trickroom is 2cool4school

My Friend Code is

You'll get it the next time I see you

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Always nice to see the bicentennial FWK appearance.

So I get to run around in the woods scaring children tonight, get on my level dudes and not dude.

We'll I guess I can...

oi ill sok u m8

yeah listen to this guy.

I heard the last person who believed in FWKs got a secret santa like this

that person was never seen again

get your daily dose of crazy hahaha!

I wonder where that guy is now.

I thought you quit

where were you when I came out on that one free weekend I had when I thought everyone was gone and there was only potfill at this one tournament and was horribly wrong.

I mean

why were you ignoring my calls wait no thats worse aaaaaaaaaaa

I thought you quit
the woman

the legend

Top Bottom