• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Let's all hope that there's more than 6 entrants for Melee.

also: you should update the OP and say that me and Billy have a $200 salt match in Melee. hype that **** up.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
thanks. I talked to Billy about the $200 super salt match and he agreed. I'll be sure to get this recorded and have someone do commentary.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lounis, $5 rematch? I feel the need to redeem myself for my bull**** performance against you last time in our MM.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I'll do money matches, but i won't do anything under $5~ if you don't want to play for that much, i'll do serious friendlies. btw~ any of you guys ever heard of La Roux? She's like Lady gaga, but she doesn't dress like a **** & she can actually sing... Look up In for the kill or Bulletproof

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I'll do MMs with you all, but I don't have that kind of cash. I'm no professional smasher Will_

Yeah, I'll MM u Kola. How much?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Apprentice Professional Smasher Bill_

I'm up for any amount that isn't passed $5

BBQ°

Smash Champion
You're going to go Sheik against me again, right? :p
lol, if I used Sheik ever again, SleepyK would kill me. Besides, your Sheik can beat my Marth on Fountain of Dreams, so you should be able to beat me on any other neutral. So yeah, do you want to do 3 out of 5? I'd be also willing to do 4 out of 7, 5 out of 9, etc.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
lol, if I used Sheik ever again, SleepyK would kill me. Besides, your Sheik can beat my Marth on Fountain of Dreams, so you should be able to beat me on any other neutral. So yeah, do you want to do 3 out of 5? I'd be also willing to do 4 out of 7, 5 out of 9, etc.
Either 2/3 or 3/5

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
I would participate in melee but I don't have the disc anymore; otherwise I would practice up cause' I use to play it all the time, though I did not ever learn how to wave dash.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
We have some locals here at AU that play melee and are interested in this tourney. I might even enter melee if i win enough MMs (BBQ :)).

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'll mm you too, BBQ.

Best of 3 2/3 sets, 1-5$.
you want to do a best of 3 of a 2/3? So that's like a best 5/9 right? lol
I did that with Fullmetal last saturday, I'd be willing to do it again! lol
$5 sounds good

We have some locals here at AU that play melee and are interested in this tourney. I might even enter melee if i win enough MMs (BBQ :)).
lol once I 3-0 you in our money match and take your $200 I'm going to disney world

BBQ°

Smash Champion
oh yeah I forgot to mention but I'll be more than happy to help people get better at Melee. Just ask me for friendlies at the auburn tournament and I'll give you tips etc.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I may take you up on that offer then.

I mean like, how else am I going to get good with Boozer? xD

Top Bottom