• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australia

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
That fox picture made my day,

Thank you

Edit: my bad people, Australia is not a word I type or spell too much i suppose it's because I'm ignorant, but I do like kangaroos!

you people are awesome!

Sirias

Smash Champion
I agree, AustraIlia? Lul.

Also that fox picture is old, you can just find it on Google images.
Make your own day, hippie.
Jks. <3

I'll show YOU a good fox picture.
MM MMM~~~ *wink*

Pete278

Smash Lord
Pro tip western australia - Andrew was calling FFFF and WWWWWWW alliteration. He never said what he was doing was alliteration.

You guys are bad.

edit: **** it, why do i even care
That was clearly the intended joke, though. I don't go 'Peter piper picked a pack of pickled peppers' and claim there was no intended alliteration.

EDIT: And Ellipsis just called what he did alliteration. So, uh, yeah.

Toby.

Smash Master
JUST DO A ****ING SEARCH FOR VOCALIC ALLITERATION

edit: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/alliteration

uuuuuuuugh

you. are. wrong.

SECOND EDIT: (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) the use of the same consonant (consonantal alliteration) or of a vowel, not necessarily the same vowel (vocalic alliteration), at the beginning of each word or each stressed syllable in a line of verse, as in around the rock the ragged rascal ran

Good day to you, sir.

Top Bottom