• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Avoiding ken combo?

FrostByte

Smash Lord
If you time it right, you just might be able to get a forward-b in there after up DI. If you're below stage level after that, a dolphin slash would be the perfect counter, though it comes naturally.

Eggz

Smash Hero
DIing up makes it easier. DI away is like the only DI that will actually get you out of the Ken combo. For all of the people posting here who obviously don't know what the Ken combo is, it's chained short hop double f-airs

EDIT: Post 1000 wooo

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
im sorry if i sound really noobish but wtf is exacly the marth combo? it must be so great since thats the main combo i ever hear about....

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Well iono about marth combo I only know of ken combos

1. fair double jump into dair
2. Foward throw to dash attack to dair: works only with DI away

and I'm trying to teach a friend advance techs (he pick marth as his main) and he would be my first technical marth I play and I just thought I would need to prepare for ken combo when he learns it x.x

tshahi10

Smash Ace
DI diagonally toward your opponent.it should mess them up.or just DI diagonally down towards your opponent

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
The ken combo was made long ago before the users new about DI thats why it worked know the combo is useless is DI dependent so just DI from it.
Not really helping are you? I know it's DI dependant just need to know the correct DI if it wasn't obvious from my original post.

Top Bottom