• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome vids of N2k

O2Ash

Smash Cadet
I notice N2K using Nair -> Rest. May I know the sequence for this combo? Is it SH -> Nair -> L cancel -> Rest?

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
new2 king?
No its Newbie of 200? depending on the year. I started the trend in 2004. All the way to now. So it would be N2k9 now.

Side Note: I've been trying for 5 days now to get online with Brawl. I put in all the settings. I am able to connect to the server but I the game can not seem to find any random person to fight with. Any Ideas why?

Metatitan

Smash Master
No its Newbie of 200? depending on the year. I started the trend in 2004. All the way to now. So it would be N2k9 now.

Side Note: I've been trying for 5 days now to get online with Brawl. I put in all the settings. I am able to connect to the server but I the game can not seem to find any random person to fight with. Any Ideas why?
no1 really plays random fights anymore so im guessing thats y u cant find a fight. try finding pple to get their fc if u really wanna play online (online is gross tho). btw that jiggs was good but i was disappointed with the lack of uair comboes =/

Top Bottom