• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aww Hael, I ain't done yet!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Guys I'm sad to admit that I'm henceforth retiring from super smash bros brawl. I've made a lot of friends along the way and I'll miss all of you dearly. I've got a lot of good memorys guys and I wish you all the best of luck.

Edit: I'm a ******, not quitting, coming back, get *****

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I feel like the word memories in my last post made me look pretty dumb, umm Roller I probably won't be back but I am going to catch a lot of flack from Eric for leaving and he'll probably try to talk me back in to it but I'm beginning to really feel detached from the game and from the community. Plus I never have the money to go to anything. Freetucky just got Free-er

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Ugh... all the people that I like the best in the KY community are quitting the game :/

Well, all I can really say is that the year-and-a-half (or was it even longer?) that we had you in the community was really great. You never gave up on the KY community despite the multiple setbacks that occurred. You hosted what were definitely the best tournaments that this state ever saw. You were an awesome person to get to know and talk with. It's a shame to see you leave, but I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sad to see you go Hael. You made an impact in the community so fast when you joined and helped keep KY alive. You're a good dude, you know?
Ugh... all the people that I like the best in the KY community are quitting the game :\
I'm still here :reverse:.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I'm going to pull a Brett Favre and exclaim my withdrawal of my retirement statement because i realized I don't want to quit and I was stupid for even thinking so

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Err... umm... while I don't exactly like the whole, "I'm quitting D:" *few weeks later* "I'm back O:," (it happens way too often is all), it's awesome to see that you're back, Hael!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
@ Thugz sure I'll ditto you
@ KERO I didn't mean to do that I just shouldn't have said I was quitting in the first place
@ all the I called it statements, I mean just ask eric I never actually do anything I say i'm going to do

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Hey Hael, when's the next brawl in the hall? If you need help TOing, I'd be happy to help. :D
THIS. Honestly, I'm starting to get back into Brawl for some reason (probably incredible amounts of boredom), and I really want to go to a tournament. Also, I'd also be totally willing to overcome shyness to help run the tournament (I swear, I am so close to overcoming my shyness with the community. I'm even posting on smashboards now!).

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
THIS. Honestly, I'm starting to get back into Brawl for some reason (probably incredible amounts of boredom), and I really want to go to a tournament. Also, I'd also be totally willing to overcome shyness to help run the tournament (I swear, I am so close to overcoming my shyness with the community. I'm even posting on smashboards now!).
Phael you must host a tourny soon for Keros's sake! xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I see this thread and I have to ask.........

again, who are you?
Why would you ask a question that he can't feasibly answer?

A bunch of people here know who he is, and that's all that really matters.

Top Bottom