• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aww Hael it's Brawl in the Hall 3 Results!

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
My man count being a beast....

glad we could play like 10000000 games before you went to this, it helped a ton

Count

Smash Champion
15 (lol) hours of sleep later..shoutouts time!

Thanks again for all the props in this thread. I'm probably going to feel a lot of pressure to keep it up now though!!

2. Kel-Amazing sets. Once you get the matchup down I'm going to be stomped. I appreciate you being such a courteous opponent, and our sets were all close/great, I was just lucky to come out on top. I think somebody out there wanted me to win this tournament, I had a lot of breaks.

3. Y.b.M.-Your little shoutout to me and saying good job to me at the tournament means a lot. It is cool to see people see my improvement, but I gotta keep at it. Even though I had your number at this tournament, I know you will be coming back with a vengeance because you're so smart and ultra competitive. Amazing seeing you at this, and good job.

4. Infern-Sooo glad I didn't have to play you. We were doing amazing in teams friendlies, hopefully I can get to SIIS4 so we can do some work! GJ at this and looking forward to seeing you again! Your pools games vs Judo were hype lol.

5. Fizzle-Thanks for the congrats at the tourney :D don't screw around in pools so you won't have to play so many hard matches! You're sooooo good though, I think any mod/event in brawl you will always be in the money, which just attests to your amazing overall player skill. Looking forward to seeing you again, and I'm glad I avoided you in bracket.

5. Xisin-We should've gotten a rematch in, considering how lucky I got at Nope's! That Marth is pretty much back to where it was I think though, and I'm looking forward to see you keep dominating.

7. Shadow Pheonix- You're really good dude, I could tell when we were playing but I could also tell you were inexperienced against Diddy. It was fun playing you twice, and your mk is really underrated. Fun talking to you all tourney.

7. DJ Iskascribble-You're the unluckiest player in the world. But soooooo good. None of my secondaries could touch yours besides like a lucky win ddd vs kirby. I can't wait until you relax in tournament and start beating EVERYONE. You're amazing.

9. HadesBlade-We talked the whole 4 hour ride back, but I'm always frightened to see that ugly green dinosaur in tournament. Ick. Can't wait to see you again, teaming was fun even though we didn't do as well as we had hoped. Looking forward to next time.

9. Judo-Tough placing, but GJ in the other events. I'm glad I avoided you in bracket. Can't wait to see you again though. I always learn something new about brawl when I see you.

9. Kero-Kero! Hardly talked to you at this! GJ though you're always amazing. I'm glad I avoided you in bracket.

9. Lumi-That Diddy was looking good, and our set in low tiers was one of the most fun sets I had :) Good job at this, the KOJ are really stepping it up and becoming really, really scary! Always great seeing you.

13. Sneakytako-Sneaky I was so sad when I heard about the set where you got up b'd :( We should've played some friendlies or something though, I was dreading facing any ROB in bracket. Good seeing you looking forward to next time!

13. Sombra-Nice Diddy! We should've talked at this, I probably could've learned something. Looking forward to seeing you at more tournaments.

13. Smile-It was so cool to hear you say that I inspired you to play Diddy again :) That falco is nasty too though, so you have choices from matchup to matchup, which is really nice. Good talking to you and hopefully we can see more Diddy rep out of you!!

13. Mister Eric-You're probably disappointed in your placing at this, but you're really good and tough losses happen. I fully expect you to dominate at your next tournament. I'm glad we didn't play; you stomped me in that friendly. Good seeing you again.

17. Today-Fun ride there, you're fun to talk to about smash about. Sorry you didn't place as well as you'd like, stick to game and watch in pools! Good seeing you I hope I can make it to siis4!!

17. Slim-Sorry we didn't get to play much, your kirby and MK are tough though. Hope you keep coming to tournaments, you have lots of potential!

17. Shadobot-Really impressive Marth, I was surprised with how good you were. You almost had Hades in pools!

17. Airborne-Good seeing you again. You should learn to separate Diddy from his bananas :p. Can't wait til next time!

17. Fatty-GGs in low tiers, good to meet you. Good player!

17. Ralph Cecil-Didn't play/talk, glad I avoided you though bc you're snake! :p

17. S2-Tough DK, sorry we never got a MM in. It was cool seeing you beat Falcos in pools. You're too good to be placing this low though, I'm looking forward to next time!

17. Sorasin-Stinks you had to play your crewmate so early in losers, but I enjoy seeing how much you and your crewmates improve. You guys are turning into great players and are heading places. Great to see you.

25. Shyguy-Hardly saw you at this, but you're too far down here! I know how tough that Falco is.

25. Blindman-Didn't talk but tough lucario. I was watching you in pools some.

25. Kassandranova-Kassy! GGs in bracket you're getting really smart. I was really lucky to beat you on brinstar. Can't wait til we play next time.

25. Prime-Didn't talk at this, nice samus though!

25. Forward Air Rage-Didn't really talk, nice fox!

25. Hael Phael-Hael keep it up this event was fun and you're still improving as a player. Keep loving the game and you will go places. I will try to make it to the next one!

Great tournament, thanks again everyone <3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Judo - In due time, L's will turn into W's on my end <3

Luminoth - I want to say a few things to you, mister! First, grats on your wins especially against me. I say especially because you did something that many players don't; you kept your composure when you were more than against the ropes. I literally made Wolf stew out of you game 1 >;). But as crushed as you probably were, you held it together and obviously didn't let it get to you too much. I wish many others could keep that attitude. I'm not sure where my momentum went to, and I'm not sure where yours came from, but good s**t and keep it up, beepo.
You play Wolf.
I play ROB.
"Never say never" are words we definitely have to live by =]

0:40 - 1:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASVzkrEKgs&feature=related

I'm not much of a shoutouter because most of you should already know that I <3 you. And most of my shoutouts come in-person before I even leave a venue. Whether you played at your potential or played absolutely far from it, don't give up or beat yourself up. I know there were tons of bracket complaints, but give Phael a break. I know that seeding is important, but he did the best that he could and you must keep in mind that he's still young to the scene. But instead of bashing or saying that seedings were "bad," try being understandable and stop worrying about someone difficult you have to play ahead. If you're that good, you're going to play them eventually anyways. I know the bracket was far from perfect, but don't be hatin'. Those of you who TO know that it's hard to please everyone and that it's a super stressful position.

And with that, I say Thank You, Phael. Definitely don't take any discouragement out of this and instead learn from it. I know that I had one bad tournament and it scared me out of TO'ing for forever. And I definitely don't want that since we have very few dedicated MW:E TOs left.

<beep3

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh speaking of which, shoutouts to Gordo for ruining my day on multiple occasions. Should be banned imo.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Count, good job winning this. I always appreciate a winning Diddy Kong. I didn't get the chance to talk or play any matches with you, however. I had hoped for that. Hopefully, at the next tournament we're both attending I will get the chance! That's the best way to improve, I think: talk and play with great smashers!

I'm trying to get my Diddy to a new level. It will be someday.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Speaking of Gordo, that reminds me. I was playing vs. Ttar's DDD one day, he throws a Gordo at me, and it ****ing disappears right in front of me.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
1: Count- Way to go man! Thanks for all of the compliments and advice. :D Hopefully you can show me some Diddy stuff at SiiS4 or something haha.
2: Kel- Good stuff as always man. Hopefully when my Diddy Kong gets up to speed, I'll be able to help you with that MU. :D
3: YbM- Good stuff man, I'm sad I didn't get another chance to redeem myself against you!
4: Infern- Next time, I swear! :D
5: Xisin- Awesome low tier matches man. XD
7: Shadow Phoenix- thanks for the advice in pools man, your MK is solid.
7: Dj Iskascribble- I think I ended up playing you like 3 times at this tournament. XD All good matches though man! Your MK is so freakin' fast. O_O Really one of the most technical I've seen haha. We'll get our Wolf/Falco MM in when we see each other at SiiS4. :D
9: Judo- Always a pleasure seein' you dude. Grats on low tiers!
9: Hadesblade- Thanks! Your Yoshi is scary haha. Our pools matches were fun, though! You just ***** me in low tiers though. XD
13: Sneakytako- Always good to see ya dude. Don't have much to say since I'll probably see you at wing night. XD
13: Sombra- Your Diddy is good! We should do some Wolf dittos next time haha.
13: Mister Eric- ZOMG! Thanks for the compliments man, it really makes me happy. XD Our set was too good! I think the first game I was a little fear aura'd and I was afraid of your abnormally super fast ROB hahaha. You stomped me soooo hard rofl. I can't wait to see ya at SiiS4 man, it's always too fun to hang out with ya! <3
17: Slim- Move back to Cincinnati so we can play more damnit.
17: Shadobot- Your Marth is damn good man. I can't wait to see you at more tournaments!
17: Airborne- Thanks man. XD I wish I had gotten to play your Yoshi! It's always nice to see other people playing low/mid-tiers.
17: Ralph Cecil- Nice bracket match, man. Your Snake has gotten a lot better since I last saw you play!
17: Sorasin- Man.. our matches were just way too intense. That set really could've gone either way. It blows we had to fight so early, but hopefully that doesn't happen again haha. We're getting better and better every tourney, pretty soon we'll reach where we want to be. :D KoJ! <3
25: Kassandranova- I already told you errything. You just need to have fun with this game!
25: Forward Air Rage- Nice seein' you again dude. Your Fox surprised the hell out of me when I saw you fighting Shadow Phoenix in pools. O_O Keep it up! :D
25: Hael Phael- Thanks for hosting this awesome tourney man. I'm never going to play Wolf against Pikachu in a tournament. XD It's way too risky and Diddy Kong gets the job done too well.

Top Bottom