• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axe...........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LVEIoEuQsY

HOLY ****........He's Good!!!!!!!!!

And for all you non-believers.. check out his Pikachu/Falco... Here - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=198991
and Here - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199501

You know what better yet.. just go on ****ing Youtube.. and search AZ Axe he's got homerun contest... ***** with just about any character.....do it I DARE YOU!.. you'll be scarred for life!
HE'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah infraction me... spam me...hate me.....flame me.. whatever......it won't change the fact that AXE IS ****ING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!..........

INFRACTIONS?????????????????????????????????

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah.. because he's ****ing good son that's why............Learn........xD

Seriously who else Powershields.. than Attacks out of the powershield...instantly.......Axe and Vman........there you go......who the **** does that................He's crazy ****in good!......i've seen NO Other falco's do that ****.....

Oskurito

Smash Lord
lol. Now that I've actually watched the video... That axe guy isn't THAT good I mean he's ok. That powershield was just luck, seriously -.-'

Actually, I think I can take him. No offense.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol. Now that I've actually watched the video... That axe guy isn't THAT good I mean he's ok. That powershield was just luck, seriously -.-'

Actually, I think I can take him. No offense.
Trust me, it's not luck. They're REALLY good at powershielding.

Axe is leagues better than you. He was going near even with Forward in Falco dittos, two-stocked AZ's fourth best player twice, and puts up a fight against Wobbles.

Everyone underestimates Vectorman and Axe because no one's heard of them. That's because they live in a small town three hours South of Phoenix, but they're really good.

Especially Axe.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Axe ****ing pwns EVERYONE..........all of you.....yeah you.. and you... and you too..! and you.. and you!.. oh i see you there. .yeah you too!..........xD this is fun... Awww. Tai that's nice of you.. to back us up. .*sigh* it sucks not bein known! =/

Oskurito

Smash Lord
lol im good too =/ but maybe not that good because no one here plays melee a lot lol but yeah... I'll like to play you guys so I could get better =( is there any good college around there? maybe I'll get there when I finish my carreer =P

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
No, not really.

He's a friend of mine, and I spend a good bit of time playing with him every time he comes up here to Phoenix. Not only did he do well against Forward, he did well against Wobbles, and he owned Light.

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
Dude, listen to these guys. Vectorman, JTwist, Arrow, and Tee ay eye arent lying to you. You will get your **** rocked. No lie. AND Vman could take you too btw! these guys (especially Axe) bust their *** at this game and they they are gonna prove it. lmao Axe and Vman and all of the SV crew are awesome.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
*sigh* This argument would look better if most of the people in it weren't from SV and weren't new players. Honestly, guys, you don't have much to go on except having played Jeff yourself, but you don't have any experience outside of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom