• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY 11.06

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
my update for this tourny.

My chances of going are now slime. Something happen with my food stamps card were it got cut off. and had to use my own cash to by food. Same time pay for rent. I hardly havy any I wanted to go to work today to make cash but I can't since I work from 10-6am and have to go to the walfar office in the moring and be there for hours to fix my problem. If I go 2morrow, I would make 80 buck on my next paycheck which will come on thursday nite. I am not too sure I would be able to afford to go out there with just 80 in my pocket. Really like 73 cause of taxes.

I would need a ride. And as usual, this lame as smash community can never help me out when I bust my *** to get to places with full set ups alone. I'll see what happens 2morrow. But my chances are not looking good. Life>smash

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Aw, I was really looking forward to playing you! Anyways, wish you the best of luck!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Changes to the OP
-updated schedule
-updated attendance list
-updated map
-updated entry fee
-parking section added

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Woot I'm pumped to play all you guys :D

Just my 2cents: I see that the entry fee has been changed to $7. I'm fine with that, but it seems like an annoying number for tourney hosts to have to deal with concerning change and stuff. Seems like $5 would be a lot less hectic. But if you tourney hosts don't care, then I don't either :p

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I'll have alot of 1s lined up. I feel 7 is a more reasonable number. High enough sothat those who win can get a nice amount but low enough so that ts doesn't drain those who lose. I'm prepared to make change cause I expect alot of 10s and 5s lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
and dark, if you can manage to get yourself to syracuse and back to the city after the tourney, these guys will do anything you need in terms of rides.
It gonna be hard to pull all this off with just 70 bucks. If I was able to get a ride to this, I be set that bus ride is killing it.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, so there's a chance that Ebo's gonna drive us here, but we would need housing Saturday night. If he drives, it's gonna be me, Ebo, Kingtoon, Xzax, and Phillyrider in the car. So, if someone could get back to us soon, it would be appreciated.

Also, Cura, did you get my PM?

Dendrophile

Smash Rookie
Ill be there. Ive never done a tournament before but I love smash and go to ESF so Ill b right there. Just gotta get there after work lol

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Look forward to seeing you :]! Smashfest on friday at my place you should come out to it, If you on esf theres a free bus that goes straight from college place (on su) to my apartment complex (Were the fest will be). Look into it, there will be alot of smash on friday for people practicing and such, you should come out if you can. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257972 All the info is in there.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
obtw, I guess I'm still searching for a partner cause' Blue Peachy might bail. Only interested in teaming with someone close to my skill level.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
*maybe* me, Vibe. We'll see. It'd be crazy awkard trying to do luigi and marth in doubles though, I'm not sure how well that could work out. We steal each others' roles.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Unfortunately I can't make this. Life's just too busy for me atm and grades aren't in a safe position for my dad to let me make this tourney.

However, I should (hopefully) be more active in this scene once this year's over. This is, afterall, my hardest year in highschool. I'm pretty sure you can expect to see me again this summer. xD

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
mad hype? 10 ch-
Just kidding.

As a planning measure, who here is planning on going but doesn't have a teammate for a doubles event they're entering yet?

+2 Brawl unpartnered: Sheth, Vibe

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm going into the hyperbolic time chamber for this one.

And by hyperbolic time chamber, I mean not playing this game until the day of this tourney.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Calm, Kwan, tacoreaper and I will be coming from Troy. I can bring a tv and Melee setup, too.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
speaking of pro ddds, i beat neil with mine about an hour ago, so if he plays tusm... dudes about to get put on major blast...

Acton

Smash Journeyman
To all OOS crews I can not give anyone rides after the tourney at this event, so everyone please get your **** together. I didn't mind giving ya'll a ride last time, and its nothing personal philly kids are nice its just kind of out of the way to my house. There will be several people there with a car hit one of them up.

-Acton

Top Bottom