• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY; November 6, 2010

a nub

Smash Ace
ok now for a shoutout post with less salt lulz. ggs everyone. Had some intense matches.

I promise I'll do better next time. Gotta work on being more consistent and spotting habits better. Once finals week dies down ima be practicing in my room with the lights off. Especially gotta work on that fox matchup, ima need it when I go back downstate lol

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
MELEE BABY!

1. JesiahTEG: Good **** as always, Lets try to get more then 2 Friendlys next time
2. Tuna: Dude thanks so much for coming down. Playing you at the apartment was so much fun and I think I Def learned some ****. You need to quit ******* around And def come down again.
3. PikaPika: Good **** as always Neil, I dunno how your so clutch but you no matter how good im doing you always pull it out in the end. GGs Imma beat you next time
4. Dewey D1ckmissle (Beta) :keep Riding that Nairplane dropping those D1ckMissles
5. Minh :GGs man I def feel in different circumstances you still woulda won, lets get some singles friendlys next time
5. Kwan : Yo thanks so Much for coming down. Lets def get more friendlys in next time
7. Flaw : Good **** this tourny dude. Your hella good just keep it up homie
7. Foy :Happy B day dog,
9. Asylum: we didnt play at all, lets fix this next time
9. Smash President: Good stuff in doubles man, you
9. Testiclees (erk): Yo such good **** man.
9. San: Dun care what ya say your good at Melee, Good games homie
13. Zaanndaa: Dude your hella good, I agree with Tuna I think you can place higher
13. Vicious (Forfeit) :I heard you were sick/not feeling well, regardless thanks for coming
13. Eaode: Good playing ya hope you and Jeremy have a good time at rom
Lucky B@stards >.>
13. General: Yo Nice playing ya again man, Dun get discouraged puffs gay
17. Pyro: Good to play again man, even though we only got like 1 non FFA friend >.>
17. A nub: Yo Good playing ya man, dun worry I know you got dis next time

Mana/jeff: Yo you guys gotta come out more atleast come to a fest sometime
Spamus: Lol missed ya the first time cause You didnt enter. Sux about your car but thanks anyway for coming out

BRAWL
Xzax/KT/ PA Guys: Thanks Fer coming out You guys ****
San: I think we played too much Sin and Punishment the day before that must be why you lost /John
Cura: Quit Dropping chaingrabs scrub
Sharky: You'll do better next time homie I got faith in ya
leet-O : Yo dog we'll do better next time My bad fer holding us up/Not getting in enough brawl friendlys
Darem: WTF you look mad different didn't recognize ya dawg
D-leet/Frostbite/Killer Bandicoot/Mako: You guys rock, lets make Syracuse Brawl hella good (and bring Roach next time)
Vibe: live by the Downthrow Fsmash, Die by the downthrow Fsmash, Good **** man Dittos rock Dun care
Frannie: Good stuff TOing tourny was awesome
Alt: Quit ****ing bunker rushing and come down to more fests

Overall this tourny rocked we def gotta do it again

x13mako

Smash Ace
1. PA- Wish I could have played a few more of you.
5. Cura/Eevee/Alt- Great Tourney.
5. KIDGoggles- Sorry we never got to that MM you wanted.
9. SMM1- GG's bro, I showed how crap my entries are :p. Try to loosen up a bit though, you seemed so depressed.
9. Roxas- Sweet Peach.
9. Vibe- Pleasure to see you again.
13. Beta- D-Smash somehow! GG's.
13. Tommy Green Shirt- Gotta keep your fruit bars, good friendlies, we need to play tourney-side again though.
17. 1337-Zero- ...idk...
25. Taco Reaper- GG's people who use Sheik are good people.
25. D1337- Good friendlies, pk fire more.

DLeet

Smash Rookie
Wish i coulda done better so that half of the people would;ve noticed me i only really got recognized by nathan. =(

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
1. PA- Wish I could have played a few more of you.
5. Cura/Eevee/Alt- Great Tourney.
5. KIDGoggles- Sorry we never got to that MM you wanted.
9. SMM1- GG's bro, I showed how crap my entries are :p. Try to loosen up a bit though, you seemed so depressed.
9. Roxas- Sweet Peach.
9. Vibe- Pleasure to see you again.
13. Beta- D-Smash somehow! GG's.
13. Tommy Green Shirt- Gotta keep your fruit bars, good friendlies, we need to play tourney-side again though.
17. 1337-Zero- ...idk...
25. Taco Reaper- GG's people who use Sheik are good people.
25. D1337- Good friendlies, pk fire more.
Just realized I forgot to shout you out.

Mach-0: You know why.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament. I'll definitely keep bringing RPI to these.

Maybe some shoutouts here when get back to it/if I remember. If I don't, imagine I just posted the best shoutouts to everyone ever.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
I'll post shout outs later.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this event happen, especially PA for coming out. :]

Sharky

Smash Master
yeah actually it looks like both of the matches he lost, cura tryna get on that hater status

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
He uploaded those because he knew i would say this! Hes trying to trick everyone into thinking im on hater status!

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Idk why cura even said that cuz almost all the matches you ever see on youtube of goggles are him losing...main reason everyone rags on him

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
I dont see what that has to do with the fact that before these vids that whoever this is is uploading if you look up goggles on youtube a majority are him losing....

Foy

Smash Champion
1. JesiahTEG - Scrub
2. Tuna - Tuna, definitely did not expect you to be this cool/good. You are pretty ****ing awesome and you are always welcome to L-12 smash apartment to play or just straight up chill. Next time i got you in teams and singles, *****. :D
3. PikaPika - Your tager sucks.
4. Dewey Dickmissle (Beta) - I like never ****ing play you in tournament. What the **** is up with that. I want to butt **** your fox with marth so bad that its considered 3rd degree ****!!! <3
5. Minh - Hand Warmers Rock and so do you.
5. Kwan - Your DK rocked my **** off, i think i couldve beaten you though if i didnt SD. =[ Next time though! :D Great seeing you.
7. Flaw - Whoa you tied with me, thats ****ing sick. Get down to the apartment more often.
7. Foy Happy Birthday Foy - Dis *****s bday up in dis ****
9. Asylum - You are pretty awesome and i was happy you were at my Bday party. Cant wait to get some more teams practice in.
9. Cura - Your marth is like, 10x ****, and like 7 times not ****. So you got 3x ****. Much Love. Your tournaments rock everyones ****.
9. Testiclees (erk) - FF9 is the **** and im glad someone else understand is and thats why you are #2 out of the kids that i love from CNY. You will always be under Mana. Sorry. :D
9. San - Yo we didnt get to play but i want some of that nasty Jpuff.
13. Zaanndaa - Who?
13. Vicious (Forfeit) - Next time ill make sure you get a BJ before the tournament so you got feel so ****ty.
13. Eaode - Get to the apartment more for some ****** training, no excuses we have the best in the region under one house. Your falcon has so muh potential.
13. General - I think you are cool and all, but your peach is way cooler. Teams against you and Minh is so amazing / annoying at the same time. =_=
17. Ebo - Brawl kid that beat me on Brinstar counterpick, that **** is some straight up brawl ****. :D You seemed pretty cool and thanks for coming up.
17. Pyro - You dont get a shoutout cause your name is pyro. D:
17. Nathan - Nathanal
17. A nub - Same as Eaodo.
17. TacoReaper - Tacos fah dayz my mudda ****a

Shoutouts to Eevee for being the best in the world, Alt cause he is awesome as a trex, goggles for missing a lens in his goggles and looking like a scrub, and everyone else, i love you all for being in this community weither it be brawl or melee you guys rock and ****ing are amazing.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Goggles IS a hater. I've beaten him in 3 tourney sets and not one match makes it up on youtube, but then his Fox 2 stocks me just one time and the entire nation knows about it.

Foy

Smash Champion
Thats why noone mms him/respects him, cause deep down he calls everyone else out for being a *****, when it is he himself who is a *****. and a one upper.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Guarantee its only matches goggles won.
ahahahaha not all of them, he got a 3 page critique from me since i had the horrible pleasure of watching all of them

Goggles IS a hater. I've beaten him in 3 tourney sets and not one match makes it up on youtube, but then his Fox 2 stocks me just one time and the entire nation knows about it.
your more then welcome to send me some of your .bin files. Seeing yourself on youtube videos really helps to improve your game overall win or lose. So i recommend you try your best to get some up.
Thats why noone mms him/respects him, cause deep down he calls everyone else out for being a *****, when it is he himself who is a *****. and a one upper.
i was always curious as to why everyone hates his *** in his own region. I think he probably does this for 1 of 2 reasons

1. He wants everyone to get better

or

2. He wants everyone to hate him so he can improve just to prove others wrong

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I know for a fact Goggles does not want people to hate him, and I doubt he is a masochist. Attacking other players without provocation isn't cool, Foy

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Dudu I'm sorry we couldn't pick you up. I really thought about doing so but there was so much going on that night, including some homework that I needed to get done prior to the tourney because I knew following it's occurrence I wouldn't be able to get it done in time for the next school week.

I hope that made sense.

In any case, we all missed you. :]

edit: I hope you can make it to the next one! Cura and I are already trying to pick out dates for the next AXS and we're also trying to coordinate it so that parking doesn't suck/isn't far/doesn't cost money. Maybe you can join us then! :D

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
When I couldn't MM goggles at AXS, he said it was all good. Of course he made a remark like "Cause' you don't want to face me.' or some ****, but then said it was cool, That's just smash talk. I've heard 3 times as much from Cura, than I have from Goggles.

He's k in my book. Lol.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I've been johning out of everything recently, but I promise it's for an important cause. I'm glad that everyone tried though. I've got TONS of potential rides it seems, just none of them worked out that day =/

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Good games everyone. lol im so late wit shoutouts.,

I didnt even think i was gonna do good at this.

thought i was gonna lose to either San, Xzax, or TUSM.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
1. JesiahTEG gj generic congrats w/e
2. Tuna i want to play you next time
3. PikaPika play melee more
4. Dewey Dickmissle (Beta) need to play more, i need more spacies practice other than just playing a nub 5000 times
5. Minh lfkjghsdlkfjg
5. Kwan you're dk is a beast, i've never seen some of the **** you were doing
7. Flaw<shield+grab
7. Foy birthday, *****
9. Asylum-???
9. Cura-good **** to the TO
9. Testiclees (erk)- play more next time
9. San- seriously, wtf?
13. Zaanndaa-???
13. Vicious (Forfeit)-lol
13. Eaode-*****
13. General-next time