• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ayaz18 is too good.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
yeah champ is sick but those were pools(i knew who wasn't gunna make it) , i was trolling, and high

everytime I did an aerial Falcon Kick I screem "UNEXPECTED!!!" plsu don't even doubt me guys, I came 17 overall, most of you couldn't make it into brackets

im talking to you Banana.........

but regardless there will be some friendly ownage soon
I don't at all doubt you can do better, I know you're better than that.

But dammit, why did pasta post that vid up as a testament of how good you are? It made it seem like he had no idea what a good falcon looks like.

all i want is better vids.

most of you couldn't make it into brackets
christ

I played marth, not falcon. I have not once made any comment regarding my skill with marth. assume what you want. I can give you reasons as to why I didn't make it out of pools, but I don't john. (not online anyways rofl; in person i'll john the pants off you).

pastaboy

Smash Champion
"I don't at all doubt you can do better, I know you're better than that.

But dammit, why did pasta post that vid up as a testament of how good you are? It made it seem like he had no idea what a good falcon looks like.

all i want is better vids."

lol i didnt know wut a good falcon looked liek actually,lol thats the first time i seen his falcon 1v1 first time playin one and vice versa, but il get rid of it and il upload one another time(friday)

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
You have pretty bad memory..or something. I hate lylat and I ban it a lot of the time. I would never counterpick lylat. We went random both matches. I told you "Good Luck" before the first match, and then shook your hand after the set was over. I wasn't upset in the slightest that you took a match from me so I don't really know where you're getting that from.
really?? cuz when lylat came out i kinda b1tched about it and someone in our pool (that weird fat kid) told me that you had picked it and what not...either way I had no chance in that tournament. And yea i thought you were upset for some reason which was weird cuz i heard from a lot of ppl later on that you were really cool and what not. so yea, if thats the case, then my fault for misjudging. Hadnt slept the night before anyway. lol, but yea dude, my toon link is A LOT better now so you better come next fast.

edit: also if it means something, when i heard you were stranded, i actually checked the map to see how far you were from gainesville cuz i was gonna offer a place to stay for the night. soon after i realised you were too far so yea i figured it would be pointless to do so.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
really?? cuz when lylat came out i kinda b1tched about it and someone in our pool (that weird fat kid) told me that you had picked it and what not...either way I had no chance in that tournament. And yea i thought you were upset for some reason which was weird cuz i heard from a lot of ppl later on that you were really cool and what not. so yea, if thats the case, then my fault for misjudging. Hadnt slept the night before anyway. lol, but yea dude, my toon link is A LOT better now so you better come next fast.

edit: also if it means something, when i heard you were stranded, i actually checked the map to see how far you were from gainesville cuz i was gonna offer a place to stay for the night. soon after i realised you were too far so yea i figured it would be pointless to do so.
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. I assure you I didn't pick lylat though. I have never counter-picked that stage in any tournament and I don't like it at all XD. Sorry if I seemed upset, I really wasn't though and I specfically remember shaking your hand after our set was over :).

Also, thanks for checking. We really needed help then.

Master_Waynes_Gotham

Smash Rookie
If I had vids you would be blinded by the shear awesomeness of them

plus I have tournament results *****
Dude, we have multiple people placing above him verifying his skills. Dunno about you, but I know I want somebody representing the low tiers, tearing down those walls, and slapping the robotic tier whores right in their smug faces. C'mon, it's Falcon.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Dude, we have multiple people placing above him verifying his skills. Dunno about you, but I know I want somebody representing the low tiers, tearing down those walls, and slapping the robotic tier whores right in their smug faces. C'mon, it's Falcon.
yeah, people know that im good

it's just people want vids to see what I do to own, simple

read my partly made guid if you or anybody needs help to maximize tournament results

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I have to see if I can get a ride there first. OiN2 just ended and now LBT is now starting this coming weekend, and i don't have a ride :(

with hope I can get a ride and **** :)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Ayaz>Banana Trooper

I could have won 3 rounds in a row (out of three) but only won Two

I SD'd right when he accidently (I think) raptor boosted to recover from way below the stage

I played him at LBT................suck on that doubters

CptAwesome

Smash Rookie
Wow you placed 17th among 81?

Wowza, man i guess Captain Falcon is just too good of a character...
=D

Btw, Ayaz do you have and videos of other matches you've been in? I could use the advice and tips.

GO FALCON.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah man, same at LBT (60+ people)

I got knocked out by OCC who came from WAY far away..........so it was an honorable defeat. I don't think I have vids, Jarred may have recorded like one pool match but it'll be me trolling people :p. Hopefully this coming practice I can show my moves on camera............. as for tips, there isn't much I can say other than knowing your fundamental skills, like DI, SDI, Momentum canceling, Autocanceling, reading/predicting....ect. That's the diference between a good Falcon and a bad one, knowing the basics. After that you can start to try Falcon's specific ATs (as slim as there are) to your game to improve yourself.

and Practice is the key to winning

Top Bottom