• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az Presents The West Coast Championships!!!

Should this tournament have a doubles tourney or crews?

• Doubles Tourney

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Crews

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure you can compete with four people in a crew battle, it would just be that each person would get 5 stock. Here's how I've seen 4-5 people crew battles work.

20 Stock for each crew
5 person Crew, 4 stock a person
4 person Crew, 5 stock a person

I don't know how the rules will be here though, also should I get my friends to post here if they want to come?

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
STB Will be there for sure if this happens. WCC will be awesome if everything goes well. I've been in the OC3 thread advertising...so people do know about it.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
Dan- That sounds like a good idea, i will think this threw and post it if i feel its a good idea, always do appreciate ideas :).

As for everyone else, We need 100 ppl because the big names will not come unless the pot size is generally big enough for them to make the trip to Az Worth While. I have not paid for the venue nor will I until I am guaranteed 100 people for sure. I will post This Coming Monday to let everyone know the deadline for recruiting ppl for WCC. If that deadline is met we have a tourney ladies and gents, If i'ts not then I will not hold this tourney.

If you guys have any ideas plz send it to my email Templarpsi@yahoo.com, or call my cell 520-870-4899.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
True dat, son. I've GOTS to play Gimpy. Maybe we can have some friendlies at OC3? That would be da shiznite, Gimpy.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
Yo Robbie you should get a bunch of girls to come to this tournament. I think that would guarentee a high attendance
are you talking players or do u just wanna have like a cheer leading squad there for all of us nerds to look at the pretty girls?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
If we distribute marijuana at the door, I'm pretty sure that will also guarantee a high attendance. That's just me, though. I'm no super genius.

or are I?...

forward

Smash Champion
Dude, if there were just random girls walking around, that would be the ****. Robbie could get his flirt on!

WHEN I STEP UP IN THE CLUB I'MA FLIRT

whiplash

Smash Cadet
i really wanna go to this after getting all those props from the round robin. i feel like in two months ill be prepared for this and ready to go again.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I need to play a few of the Power Ranked people so that I can hopefully become as such. Then I can prove exactly how good I am to other people in accordance to skill level when the option of kicking their... butts... is not a possibility. And to show off of course! Maybe at the Championships?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
well for the less unfortunate people that maybe or might not even be able to beat a IC player, shouldnt be wobbled to death, it isnt fun and it wont seem fair to them either. its a infinite attack and should be banned from the tourney.
if the IC player can beat people without the infinite then they shouldnt have to do it to win. i agree with Sean

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm not going to go into details here

its avoidable. its not gamebreaking. but whatever, its not like i'll be the one wobbling anyone unless i find out some new secret bowser tech (YEAYUHZ)

gimpyfishing is already a term so i dunno what i'd call it XD

forward

Smash Champion
wobbling is game breaking. one thing we have in this game is called "DI," you might have heard of it. when someone wobbles they can no longer di their attacks, their DI is now "broken."

Top Bottom