• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az Presents The West Coast Championships!!!

Should this tournament have a doubles tourney or crews?

• Doubles Tourney

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Crews

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Gimpyfishing made me laugh. How often does it happen?

Anyways when is the deadline for recruiting people? I heard that it was supposed to be posted Monday, but it hasn't been posted. We still need someone to design shirts for this thing.

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
You better put B in that list... im commin to take down tucson. And rematch B-willis for my spot on the AZ power rankings. Oh and ill take the 1st place money while im at it <3

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, Speaking of taking the southish part of AZ by storm i may need to play a little bit... any one down for playing? Im unemployeed and don't sleep call me 480-329-1160 for the ppl who dont know this is Brandon aka b-stick aka fuzzypants aka thelord aka B aka Kalidine aka Bungeer4life... erm i think thats it... but yeah call me i need to play at least once before the tourny

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
why thx gmo. i'll try my best to make it. and brandon...i want to play you again. you and you're sooo non technical marth....dangit your too good loL!

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
Ok as of right now, dont argue lets just make this simple, k :), If your name isn't on the list plz list below and i will immediately update the next time i logg in, I have been very busy trying to get this to work, but no luck, big names want lots of ppl and i will give a deadline for sure on monday.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm coming for sure now and bringing a guy named ZANE. So add one and remove my "(maybe)".

I'm trying to recruit more. NEEDS MORE MONEY IN POT!!!

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
well i dont have a car but ill throw in for gas if some one wants to pick me up... OR everybodys welcome at my house i have a **** ton of TV's and space. So yeah Trenty ill call you and see if can get something going, as for the rest of you give me a call and i will tell you what is going on as far as get togethers to practice. (phone# in case you missed the last post 480-329 1160)

forward

Smash Champion
B is too good. Right now I'm in Florida and I've found an imposter B player, he thinks he can play lazy but he is no Brandon. No, there is only ONE - B of gilbert

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
oh MAN i gotz forWARD givin me props ^^ man sean when you comming home we throwin some bomb parties in fact ive had a few tonight. but jeeze missin the 4ward here COME HOME SEAN WE MIIIIIISSSSSSS YOU

forward

Smash Champion
After FC I'll be chillin with you for a week. I turn 20 on the first day of melee fc so perhaps when I am back in az we throw a 20th birthday party for me?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo robbie, tournament is less than a month away. Is it a go or not? I gotta make definite plans one way or the other soon. If you're having it, I'm down. But if not then you gotta let us know.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Dan's right Robbie, is this tourney looking good to go? I've been advertising it through other threads in Cali and the southwest forums . So hows this tourney looking?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
When is the poll between Doubles and Crews ending? We should just have both! And is the TCC still going to be the venue?

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol well my mom's forcing me to go to texas with her for like 2 weeks to visit family or something like that, so i might be gone ='(

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i doubt it, it seems like Templar hasnt been on for almost a month. if he really wanted to put this on, he would stop by and check every so often but hasnt.

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah it would... even if this does happen, i can't go... hey templar, i guess you can go ahead and take me off the list. my mom already bought the plane tickets... looks like it's a no go for me. i hope everyone else has fun...

DuoKaizane

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to enter, however, I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to make it due to other events.
However, as of now, things are looking towards a yes. Please sign me up.

-DuoKaizane

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's too late now. Templar's been MIA for too long. I had to make other plans, so I can't come now, even if this tourney mysteriously does happen. Too bad too.

Top Bottom