• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az Presents The West Coast Championships!!!

Should this tournament have a doubles tourney or crews?

• Doubles Tourney

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Crews

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters

AXE 09

Smash Master
oooo love the kairi picture Duo lol. anyways...

put me as a maybe. my mom's confusing me of when i'll get back. she keeps saying that we'll be back on the 6th, but then a few days ago she said that we might come back early and yeah... she confuses me. just put me as a maybe for this tourney

SoS_Dagg3r89

Smash Rookie
Can you please count me in for sure! I live no less then 30min from the tourney!

And if I only want to enter in the singles is it only $25?

SmashName:

Dagg3r89

So if this tourney does go down and its still in Az somewhere.. you can count me in

Edit:Can you put my friend down for a maybe

Just put his name as: Feonix

AXE 09

Smash Master
i think it should still be the same tourney, just hosted by someone else because it doesn't seem like templar's taking much responsibility for this

SoS_Dagg3r89

Smash Rookie
I really hope so because this will be my first big tourney and i've been wanting to prove myself worthy for the last couple of years!

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
Hey everyone Well the word is the tournement will not happen, too many complications has happended for this to even continue. Let me update you. First i would like to apolgize for not updating this page ASAP, I had family issues to attend to 2. Most of the pro's that wanteded to attended and could attend dont want too because of the lack of participation in this state, Noone is to blame for this. I have spent weeks and weeks to get people to come, the total i had for everyone that i didnt add was at least roughly around 53 people. Ontop of that my goal was not reached 100 ppl like i wanted, There is no point for me to put $500 dollars deposit for only 50 people. So again sry this didnt work out. Maybe someone can set up a tourney i know bwill will do one sometime soon :), And Axe i dont appreciate you telling me i dont take responsiblity for my tournments, you try organizing a huge tournment and let complications happen and then come back and tell me whats up.

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah sorry about that templar... i dunno what i was thinking. maybe we should still hold a tournament, just not as big

Corigames

Smash Hero
I agree.............................

I was really looking forward to this..................................

darthryan

Smash Rookie
if this is still happening me and my friend are totally going to drive down Saturday.
we both just found out about it are looking forward to coming. hopefully its still going on...

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It is not, in fact, "happening". I am not, in fact, "official WCC pimp", and I am certainly not so saddened by the cancellation that I've decided to turn gay.

Top Bottom