• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Azen is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milln

Smash Champion
Yeah. Lucario players do this all the time. Azen's cool and props to him, but it's actually less impressive that a Lucario came back, simply because he gets buffs when behind that stack on top of the regular one.

Thanks for droppin' by, guys.

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
nah 3 stock comeback is still pretty asum.

"don't get hit"

oh wait wrong dude >_>...

"don't jump into the non consensual intercourse"

yeah that must be it.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
You can hardly say Azen these days without saying Lucario. It's like mentioning Rosencrantz and not Guildenstern.

Although Azen's never been executed by Englishmen... at least, I don't think he has.

Timbers

check me out
Yeah. Lucario players do this all the time. Azen's cool and props to him, but it's actually less impressive that a Lucario came back, simply because he gets buffs when behind that stack on top of the regular one.

Thanks for droppin' by, guys.
I don't think a Lucario has done this in a regional tourney, in the finals bracket no less.

It deserves some praise, and since Azen's far too modest to do it himself, this is perfectly fine.

To me, at least.

Tenki

Smash Hero
You can hardly say Azen these days without saying Lucario. It's like mentioning Rosencrantz and not Guildenstern.

Although Azen's never been executed by Englishmen... at least, I don't think he has.
it just seems like if u win at turnys ur good. but then not every one has an equal chance to attend these turnys so there could be a hidden player out there better than azen

just my thought about it.
And then an EU player from England before unheard of beats Azen and Lucario in a large tourney.

;__;

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
=/
i hate fighting diddy... last diddy main i fought almost beat me! imho diddy dosenttake much skill to play, as long as you hit with a thrown banana, you can do anything to your opponent.

ADHD

Smash Hero
=/
i hate fighting diddy... last diddy main i fought almost beat me! imho diddy dosenttake much skill to play, as long as you hit with a thrown banana, you can do anything to your opponent.
Wow you're smart.

As for the bananas, you just have to pick them up, but be smart about them because diddy's dash attack can recover them very fast. Don't just throw them at him, think about it. If you're char has an OK glide toss, then use it.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
yeah thats the thing ChromePirate, Lucario's dash attack is not good for this. sometimes i manage to catch them though if im lucky

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
what did ya mean, bro? i look at azen as the best Lucario player in existence right now, but i owe you the ability i have with Lucario. you earned my respect, sir ^^

Timbers

check me out
*waves his arms* No, no, no, no, no! That's not what I meant! x,x
For the time being, Azen's one of the very few Lucario's placing well, so it's understandable that if Lucario's getting recognition, he's compared to Azen. Unlike Metaknight, DDD, Snake, Marth, etc...who have tons of reps.

Lucarios gotta step it up.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
im trying... but no tourneys are ever near newfoundland T.T
for now all i got is scrubby friends and brothers... and wifi... icky, icky, wifi...

Nines~Tempest

Smash Cadet
I'd do more with Lucario, but once-a-month smashfests that aren't even directly related in a city too far away from where I live... aren't a very good representation...

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Man Lucario kicks ***!!!!!!!! Last tournament I was in I used Lucario and he just plain *****!! Beat down a pro metaknight user who tried to edge guard me and then I ****ing threw a blue ball of fury in his face!!! (i was at a 150 he was at 110!!!!!)

Though this tournament was about a month ago but none the less.

Oh and just for the record I placed third at the tournament ya that's right.

I don't go to tournaments very much due to parental problems but when I do I always make Lucario look good.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
For the time being, Azen's one of the very few Lucario's placing well, so it's understandable that if Lucario's getting recognition, he's compared to Azen. Unlike Metaknight, DDD, Snake, Marth, etc...who have tons of reps.

Lucarios gotta step it up.
Says the guy who rarely shows at the weeklies. >.>

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
hey guys... im going to a tourney in 2 weeks... i hope i do well :D . obviouly ill play as lucario the hole thing!

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Unnngghhh.. I really don't what's all that great in Smash Celebrities and the ridiculous fanboys that drool over them.

But I may be alone in that sense though. ;)

Ok...carry on then. ;)

Pentaoku

Smash Apprentice
Unnngghhh.. I really don't what's all that great in Smash Celebrities and the ridiculous fanboys that drool over them.

But I may be alone in that sense though. ;)

Ok...carry on then. ;)
I don't know why but this person sounds like a flame baiter.

I do hear Azen is a pretty chill guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom