• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #2 Results

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1. Mikey Lenetia good games, I'm beating you next time
2. Duck good games, I'm beating you next time
3. Juggleguy what a nub
4. Scotu good games, I'm practicing Cruise more for next time
5. Lain good games, and congrats on not choking/salting to Sparta again in Brawl
5. Stratford
good games, I'm practicing Cruise more for next time
7. Dre ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu G&W
7. HIV+ you got a lot better, plenty of good stuff in our friendlies, keep it up
9. Solo just pretend you're playing Reach with a shotgun and you'll be alright
9. 3chairz didn't play, but we should train in AA more for sure
9. Jungle good games, i did okay on juggleguy stadium this time! come to AA more
9. Machinegungeek didn't play, hope to see you at more tourneys, especially the AA ones
13. Apasher good friendlies, or half-friendlies interrupted by other TOs, go to more tourneys
13. Swinger didn't play, maybe next time

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thanks for understanding. You're going to make a fantastic TO once you buckle down and really focus. Youve already done a splendid job with this new venue. You got this. MI wants to see you evolve as well.

Also good **** to Jungle with help on the venue as well. I know damn well its extremely hard finding a legit venue.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
On a similar note, sorry Jungle/Travis for not helping very much during this tourney. I'm supposed to be the main Melee host according to the thread, so I'll step it up next time.

Tech and Ori, as well as any other pair of co-TOs out there, my advice is to sit down before the tourney and really discuss in detail what everyone's role is. Miscommunication is a *****.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm glad you guys really enjoyed the venue, Marco and I instantly knew it was going to be the future venue of West Bloomfield Smash. TY for the advice Juggleguy, it has been noted. I'm ready to make this the greatest circuit MI has seen.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
1. mikey lenetia congrats on winning

2. duck thanks for the tips ill b thinking about them next time i play. also im thinking about picking up peach

3. juggleguy thanks a bunch for the ride, i really appreciate it. ur falcon has gotten mad good. i look forward to playing u again.

4. scotu ur fox is cute

5. lain ggs. friendlys were fun

7. hiv+ needs more want

7. dre main g&w

9. solo needs more want

9. jungle ggs we never did get around to playing friendlys. i hope ur able to come to aa next weekend. btw good job toing

9. machinegungeek looks like i was unable to avoid ur peach after all lol ggs

13. apasher ggs i look forward to playing u again when u get better and im confident u will as long as u keep working at it.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Wolf going hard in MI. I'm such a firestarter

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
1. Ally ($115)- Good stuff winning. That Wolf was hype in Grand Finals lmfao.
2. Lain ($52)- One of these days I’m going to figure out what the hell I’m supposed to do against you. Good stuff with second, but stop losing to Wolf lol.
3. Azure_Kenny ($33)- Good stuff with 3rd. I should have went MK though because you’re like the only person in Michigan that actually knows how to fight Snake lol.
5. fZk ($10)- Really good job with 5th. You had a hype set vs. Gio and your doubles comeback was amazing lol.
5. Mikey Lenetia ($10)- Your Peach was scary as always… sorry again about the stuff that happened in the set.
7. Oblivion- Hype set vs. Lain. You should have had him.
7. Bowyer- Fun pools set. Game 2 was really close lol.
9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio)- Fun set full of SDs. I’ll be expecting some more impressive ones from you next time.
9. Tech_Chase- Fun teaming as always. It must be frustrating losing to like the same 3 people every time. If you every need anything, you know I’ve got you ;) And what’s with that free character next to your name? For shame… for shame…
9. DarkLouis- Fun friendlies. We’ll get our MM in later.
13. Ori_bro - Stick with Marth in singles lmao. Thanks for hosting. The venue was legit.
13. Rabbi Nevins- ggs in pools. :fuuu: for picking Delfino and not RC.
13. Gifts- Your MK got a lot better. Keep practicing and you’ve got this.
17. DK- Best Wario dittos ever.
17. JontheMesa- Step it up and make it out of pools. You can do it lol.
25. Loe1- You left without playing your pools match with me………..

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its time we bring back the freest mutha****ing character in the game.

The :snake:s are taking this state back baby. SK, Oblivion and DL...we got this ;)

EDIT:

I summon Infern Angelis to this thread so he can read this glorious declaration.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Man, I played too aggro the other day. I don't feel like I've improved much, or I'm just improving at the same rate as everyone else, but I noticed some things I've been doing wrong.

Overall, I felt that a ton of people have improved since last February. :D

1. Ally ($115) - Nice to finally play you and its amazing how you can adapt with a character you barely play with. It's easy to see why you're at the top.

2. Lain ($52) - Good stuff. You wrecked me again. :D

3. Azure_Kenny ($33) - Good set once again. You've been putting in work.

4. Sparta Kick ($20) - Thanks for the friendlies.

5. fZk ($10) - Congrats on the placing and good to see you again. That 2 on 1 against Omni and NoJ was ****. Good stuff.

5. Mikey Lenetia ($10) - Unfortunately we didn't play. Next time.

7. Oblivion - Awesome sets man. Your Falco had an answer for nearly everything I threw at you. You showed me that I have to work on this matchup big time. I'll get you next time though. :D

7. Bowyer - Nice talking to you. I don't think we've played a set yet...ever. x_x We need to change this next time. lol

9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) - Raaaaaaaaaape.

9. Tech_Chase - Definitely a memorable set we had in pools. You've definitely improved since last summer. I think you've found your main and you should stick with it!

9. zyth - Nice placing. You've been putting in work too since I last played you.

9. DarkLouis - Scrub. You need to figure out how to improve between tournaments. If only people in my area weren't so Melee-biased and hate Brawl (<3 Quaa, Crash, Q, and Dr.D :D), at least 18, and played this game at a tournament level. x_x

13. Ori_bro - We'll be getting that wifi practice in soon. :D

13. Rabbi Nevins - Didn't play this time. D:

13. Gifts - Nice playing you in friendlies at the tournament.

13. WTP - Very technical Falco and close set. That footstooling/prediction off the edge really surprised me. Keep it up.

---Pool Cutoff---
17. DK - I'm really impressed with your Zelda and you're going the right direction. You've improved since I last played you.

17. JontheMesa - Nice set in pools.

25. INOIT - The first tournament is usually always rough. I think if you find a main, do some research, and practice you'll be a force to reckon with. Hopefully we all see you again and we'll friendly when you do.

-Also, I'll be accepting wifi friendlies with any MI player if you ask, but only if my family is not on the internet lagging stuff up. :D

Data for the PR if you guys want to refer to this later:

MM's

vs Ally ($5) - Lost 0-2
vs Boxxy ($5) - Lost 1-2
vs Tech ($1) - Won 2-1 (I know $1 mm's don't count lol)

Pools
vs Lain - Lost 0-2
vs Oblivion - Lost 1-2
vs Tech_Chase - Lost 1-2
vs JohnTheMesa - Won 2-0
vs INOIT - Won 2-0

Bracket
vs Azure_Kenny - Lost 0-2
vs WTP - Won 2-1
vs Oblivion - Lost 0-2

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
1. Ally ($115) - It was cool meeting you and thanks for the tips.
2. Lain ($52) - You are going down for sure next time. ggs
4. Sparta Kick ($20) - Didn't play enough :wolf:
5. fZk ($10) - Thanks for teaming, it was awesome. That 2 v 1 comeback was sooo good. Next time we need to talk Physics lol.
7. Oblivion - :yoshi2:
9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) - Next time we should do some more friendlies.
9. Tech_Chase - Close set. You and Dan are improving as a team, I can see it. Next time 1st is all yours. And thanks for all the support Derek, you are awesome. And the :snake:s got this.
9. zyth - Nice Oli, I definitely don't know that mu very well.
9. DarkLouis - Awesome games for sure. Friendlies were cool too. We should play some wifi.
13. Ori_bro - It was cool talking to you Kalle. We didn't get to play this time though :/
13. Rabbi Nevins - Let's do it up on wifi soon.
13. Gifts - Good job getting out of pools, you are improving all the time.
---Pool Cutoff---
17. DK - :zelda: is broken
17. JontheMesa - Work on the Snake mu.
25. RSR2 - Fun friendlies. I'd like to try to make it over to Traverse City some time.
25. INOIT - Keep coming to tourneys and I'm sure you will improve.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I'll do shoutouts later. I am still not home from Cedar Point >_>

But just for now. It was a fun tournament and it was really fun. But I don't really have that many shoutouts because I only played and talked to a few people that I remembered from the boards.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
shout outs and what not
1. Mikey Lenetia :peach: - It was great talking to you up front at the counter. Hopefully I'll see you around more! Good job winning!
2. Duck :samus2: - lollll
3. Juggleguy :falcon: - dont worry about TO'ing Rob, you've got your own tournaments to host and gettin ready for the big one in october, i can handle these for the rest of the circuit :)
4. Scotu :fox: - Marth/Falco Matchup the best. Also fun matches in pools, gotta love MKII
5. Lain :fox: - KJ sucks, last time i go there. styled on me game 1 tho
5. Stratford :fox: - Always fun, many late night sessions to be had (not gay)
7. Dre :pikachu2: - We could be okay at teams if we played together more :rolleyes:
7. HIV+ :falco: - I shouldn't have gone sheik :(, though you probably woudlve won game 1 had you not SD'd like 3 times. Good stuff, we'll get around to playing more.
9. Solo :pichu: - Thanks for comin out, didn't get to play you
9. 3chairz - We STILL haven't played damnit. Next time.
9. Jungle :fox:/:peach: - wow you are terrible
9. Machinegungeek :peach: - good friendlies, peach ditto is stupid
13. Apasher :marth:/:fox: - you'll get better in time man, just gotta keep comin to these things and playin everyone!
13. Swinger - Thanks for comin out! I dunno if you'll see this but you've got good instincts and the right attitude for the game, hopefully you come to more!

Special Shout outs
Eric and Alu - Thanks for comin back out and takin all our money in Marvel. Hopefully I'll see you guys around sometime soon. Thanks for all the tips in Marvel, big big help, spendin alot of time in the lab heh

I'm glad that everyone seemed to enjoy the venue. We're going to make some adjustments so its easier to get around and create a bit more space for a few more set ups, among a few other things.

Im bad at shoutouts.

Ori I'll edit the post with brackets tomorrow, i got sort of busy today :x

Stratford

Smash Champion
Shoutouts -

Mikey - Congrats on winning
Duck - You're still the best player in Michigan. Thanks for being salty even after beating me.
Juggleguy - Your falcon is scarier than ever. I'm glad we got to play so much at this. I need some new tricks against you. You're too unpredictable, in a good way.
Scotu - Good stuff, Dan. I thought I could beat you, but in the end, you out-foxed me. You're still really good at this game. I thoroughly enjoyed our set. I hope we get to play a lot more this summer.
Lain - This is like the first tourney we've both been to where I didn't play you. I am disappoint. Oh well, next time. We can mm to decide who really got 5th.
Dre - We got to play 2 sets! Yay! And lol at us finishing our 3-game set in losers before Mikey and Duck finished like 1 game.
3chairz - We also got to play 2 sets! Fun stuff.
Jungle - You already know. Why did you have to **** me in Peach vs Puff?
Machinegungeek - Fun friendlies after the tourney.
Swinger - I thought it was Swiper? Oh well. I enjoyed playing you!
Top Drivers - Congrats on being DCDS alums. Enter singles next time.
KZhu - Good friendlies dude. Enter singles next time plox. Your Peach is ****.
Abu - You ***** me twice... I have salt.
Kinglit - Really fun friendlies. I'm glad we could agree that we were too lazy to play our mains.

Ori/other TOs/Gamerz Lounge Staff - Great venue, great tournament! I had a great time.

zyth

Smash Lord
1. Ally ($115) /:
+ spike =
gratz
2. Lain ($52): should not have tried
that first dubz. gratz
3. Azure_Kenny ($33): get carried by ori more
gratz
4. Sparta Kick ($20): didnt play gratz
5. fZk ($10): so close in dubz gratz
5. Mikey Lenetia ($10): gratz. that peach is still nasty :D
7. Oblivion //: SOOO CLOSE!!!. I love it when ppl don't know oli :D
7. Bowyer: good match....even tho u kicked me from the tourny :D
9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio): nice pools
9. Tech_Chase /: didn't get to see ur matches lol
9. zyth /: 5th place DK in dubz? haker
9. DarkLouis /: nice seein you
13. Ori_bro //: Icys - RC - Metaknight = Metaknight. gg tho lol
13. Rabbi Nevins: YES I DIDN'T SD THIS TIME!!! lol good matches, cant wait till next one
13. Gifts: that was a close win in dubz :p
13. WTP: didnt get to play you :(
---Pool Cutoff---
17. Jawsom //: dont u just love Oli?
17. DK: didnt get to play u :(
17. ZULU: didnt get to play you :(
17. JontheMesa: didnt get to play you :(
25. RSR2 /: Oli
25. Loe1: nice freindlys
25. Apasher: didn't get to play you :(
25. INOIT /: ^

mesa: in dubz if I hadn't super DI'd I woulda lost.
Ron(partner): SON I AM DISSAPOINT

sweet venue Ori really enjoyed it. reminded me of Planet X. gj Hosters and co-hosters

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Super late shoutouts!

1. Ally ($115) - Wolf is sooooo dumb, ggs in dubs
2. Lain ($52) - Next time I'm gonna Byaaaah! and then double byaaah byaaah! and then get you off stage and BYAAAAAHHHH! Also I owe you for those cigs, remind me next time and I'll get ya back!
3. Azure_Kenny ($33) - Fun friendlies though you ***** me in basically all of them.
4. Sparta Kick ($20) - awwww yeah for that friendly, wolf is dumb.
5. fZk ($10) - 5th place! Not bad! Some of those combos were nasty awesome
5. Mikey Lenetia ($10) - Peach is under rated, I don't care what people say.
7. Oblivion - Damn, your game with Lain was crazy, I honestly thought you were gonna beat him. I was playing the Snake MU allllllll wrong in our set, I realize know how dumb I was playing it and how much you were ****** me for it.
7. Bowyer - Good seeing ya again, and watching that dog flip out and smash the stroller into the wall was pretty awesome...
9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) - Stop losing to Sparta, but I'll let ya off the hook this time because of the 'mystery powder'
9. Tech_Chase - Triple BYAAAAH! for you next time with a BYAAAH BYAAAH to BYAAAAH finish! GGs though, glad I made the games a lot closer this time around.
9. zyth - Damn... I thought I was gonna get ya in dubs, nice MK though, wish I would've gotten to play you in some singles as well.
9. DarkLouis - Nice meeting you, and ggs. I was playing the MU sooooo dumb and you also ***** me for it, hopefully if we play again sometime I can give ya a run for your money.
13. Ori_bro - Thanks for hosting, Awesome venue, super chill and the staff were great and good **** in dubs and singles!
13. Rabbi Nevins - Yoooooooo stop saying your scared to play people and that your gonna lose! Your better than you think scrub.<3 We should practice dubs some more, but all in all for the first time I think we did alright.
13. Gifts -Thanks for driving and all! Fun friendlies the night before and day of, and nice job making outta pools. You're getting much better.
17. JontheMesa - shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......
25. Apasher - Thanks for bringing the melee disc even though I didn't use it
25. INOIT - Keep coming to tournies and you'll be competing in no time, first tourny is always a bit rough.

Also watching Boxxy **** at MvC3 especially against the venue guy was very entertaining

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Your mom must of thought I was weird because I literally could not stand up for more than 15 seconds and I was like sweating hahahaha

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
1. Ally ($115) - GG's in bracket. If your in MTL when I go we should hang/go to a tourny. Wolf is broken btw. <3
2. Lain ($52) - We didn't really get to talk that much but it didn't matter cause I spent the entire weekend with you last week <3. Good stuff though you will get Elliot one of these days.
3. Azure_Kenny ($33) - Good seeing you again. Fun pools matches even though you kinda sorta ***** me. Haha <3
4. Sparta Kick ($20) - Good stuff Dan. Thanks for the help in the snake mu. We need to sit down and actually play again. Thought Mikey and I where going to have you in doubles.
5. fZk ($10) - Good stuff placing in the money Juan. Fun games in tourny. Me gusta Tejer <3.
5. Mikey Lenetia ($10) - Sorry about our doubles result :(. I kinda got really nervous and welll... you know what happened xD. Fun pool's matches.
7. Oblivion - Damn that set was uber close with lain. Good stuff though, your getting better every time I see you.
7. Bowyer - Fun talking with you man. We should get some friendlies next time.
9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) - BEYAHHHHH. Fun friendlies. Teach me your secretsss.
9. Tech_Chase - Good stuff as always. Don't get so frustrated when playing though man and you got this. Was a close doubles match :D.
9. zyth - AMGGGGG FU U SMASH. Haha gg's though.
9. DarkLouis - Fun friendlies, sorry we didn't get to mm. Next time for sure though.
13. Ori_bro - Thanks for hosting, I liked the venue. OLIMARRRR!!@@!@!@
13. Rabbi Nevins - Haha fun friendlies man. I like your recording device. Where did you get it and how much?
13. WTP - Fun pools matches man. Keep streaming we need to make mi hypeee.
17. Jawsom - Fun doubles set. Keep comming out.
17. DK - AMGGGG we need to do friendlies next time.
17. ZULU - You gave me a scare. Haha fun games in both pools and doubles.
17. JontheMesa - You'll get out of pools next time. You had a tough one. Keep up the work though man.
25. Loe1 - We should do friendlies next time I'll show you a few wario things I know.
25. Apasher - Your marth is better in my opinion. Sorry we didnt get to sit down and friendly. Next time and I can show you a few marth things I know too.

D

Deleted member

Ally with that Wolf!! Why didn't you use him when I was there at SiiS5?

Are there any videos of it?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Whoever linked me here must be proud of themselves. I get to send at least five different invitations. And WTF at Ally using Wolf... MM me bro at Brainshock Beta.

But for now,

Top Bottom