• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4: The Finale Results Thread

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Wuvs can record everything that was livestreamed.

I'll be editing this post with shoutouts in a bit.

:phone:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
BRAWL SHOUTOUTS

1. lain ($105) - Good **** winning

2. Azure_Kenny ($48) - Nice seeing you again

3. PzO ($30) - PINGAS

4. Gio ($18) - yoooooooooo GGs in dubs

5. Ori_bro ($10) - GGs. I loved your sportsmanship from that set vs LOE1. This is why I love this community. Everyone is encouraging, everyone is mature, and everyone has good sportsmanship.

5. fZk ($10) - Nice seeing you. Fun teams friendlies

7. Tech_Chase - GGs. :popo: is tricky to fight against. I need more ICs practice

7. JTSM - GGs in pools and bracket.

9. Wuvs - Thanks for the stream/recording. GGs in dubs

9. Bowyer - GGs in pools

9. LOE1 - DUUUUUDDDDDDEEEE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BEAT ORI. I need to stop killing you in teams xD

13. Apasher - Get goo- I mean....... I finally made it out of pools :D. Work on :snake: and :popo: MU

--Pool Cutoff--

17(?). DRDN - Good friendlies. Thanks for the tips.

17(?). Carroll - Fun games in pools/dubs. "BOOOOO FALCO" lol

21(?). DJX - Fun friendlies

MELEE SHOUTOUTS

1. Shady - Congrats winning. I still need some marth tips from you

2. Duck - Good stuff getting 2nd

3. Juggleguy - Nice seeing you

5. Kzhu - GGs in pools. Your peach is too good

7. Moose - Finally got to meet you. GGs in pools

9. HIV+ - Thanks for the tips. Good friendlies/pool matches
13. Jungle - We were in the same pool for the 3rd time in a row lol. GGs. I really wanted to go fox

--Pool Cutoff--
17. Ori_bro - GANON. GGs

21. lain (DQ'd) - Why did you get DQ'd? :(

21. Apasher - Get good

21. Tech_Chase - You play melee? o_o

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee shoutouts, and some help with everyone's characters if you need them, Kalle.

1. Shady :marthmelee: congrats on the win, you deserved it. good **** 3-0'ing me in bracket and MMs. it was hilarious watching you do brawl doubles too.
2. Duck :samusmelee: good games, 6th pillar dominated this summer. I went 0-7 vs you in four bamf tourneys, and like 30-1 vs everyone else >_>
3. Juggleguy
is a noob who got carried by BloodyJoker in teams.
4. Taki :foxmelee: good games, it's always super hype when pittsburgh comes into town. you better come back for the big house.
5. Abu :jigglypuffmelee: good games, shortest three game set ever. now kinglit won't be the only top driver in that "4 stocked" thread in melee discussion!
5. Kzhu :peachmelee: good games, you should probably approach more with turnips and take control of center stage more often, we will teach you the way at UM.
7. Moose :falcomelee: wtf mark... **** probation to the extreme. but thanks for so much spacies practice in the days before the tourney.
7. Stratford :foxmelee: good games in doubles, sad we didn't get friendlies in though, let's play some more at the last UMT.
9. Flip :sheikmelee: good games in pools. thanks for coming out, hope you did well in your poker tournament too, haha.
9. Chad
:foxmelee: good games, maybe you do have something good going for you with the no ban + random counterpicks, haha. let's play more in AA.
9. Carroll :marthmelee: thanks for coming out, carroll vs moose is always the main event of every melee tourney in existence. PS stay free on Jugglefield
9. HIV+ :falcomelee: next smashfest I'll show you how to really become Moose Jr... you lost to Abu, which means you're already qualified for the position.
13. Jungle :foxmelee: good games, increase the speed and decrease the free-ness, lol. thanks for the help hunting down missing people at the venue as always.
13. DRDN
:samusmelee: I don't know how it's so hard to understand that you can make a bracket before pools are done if the seeds are already locked in, lol.
13. Dre :marthmelee: hmmm needs more G&W imo... I'm gonna train my secondaries to take out the man in black next tourney.
13. Kinglit :falcomelee: good games, I got ***** game 1... interesting keep-away game at the ledge, other falcos could learn a thing or two from you.
17. Ori_bro :ganonmelee: you entered with Ganon, the first step in replacing the legendary Warlock Don. next step... yall wanna some run TEAMS?!
17. BloodyJoker :foxmelee: amazing job in doubles, team knees+toes is way too good. took care of the two teams that won the last two tourneys... I'm still not sure how we did that, lol.
17. DJX
:marthmelee: didn't play, didn't know which person you were... oh well, next time
17. Butch G :peachmelee: nice peach, you got the fundamental approaches down, just hit those l-cancels. I'm surprised you weren't in bracket.
21. Apasher :marthmelee: good seeing you again too, I like your attitude at tourneys, just think about what you learned and don't feel so down after tourneys and you'll be alright.
21. Tech_Chase
:sheikmelee: very happy to see you enter melee at this, you gotta be the 6th Pillar-Under the Influence liaison to bring Soul and Don back, haha.

ORLY

Smash Master
2. Duck :samusmelee: good games, 6th pillar dominated this summer. I went 0-7 vs you in four bamf tourneys, and like 30-1 vs everyone else >_>
falcon has such a hard time beating samus

give me a downthrow knee and it becomes a 70-30 MU

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kool Ori_bro Shoutouts

Brawl
lain - Congrats on winning, and thanks for the compliments about me as a player before everyone left. See you guys at Get Schooled 2

Azure_Kenny - Good stuff on 2nd Kenny, definitely gonna be making PR this season. You gotta keep showing up dude. Also good **** in dubs.

PzO - YooooOOoO Adrian good **** yesterday dude. Our set was mad close and you definitely clutched it game 3.

Gio - I took you to Game 3, I feel good about that.

Ori_bro - :delfino:

fZk - good stuff in dubs and singles dude, you could have clutched it against Gio but next time for sure.

Tech_Chase - Thanks for making me play my absolute best. I don't think I've ever played :popo::marth: or :metaknight: better than I did against you yesterday. Don't be too down on yourself I was playing the best I have ever played in a long time yesterday.

Wuvs - <3 Yo I honestly thought you had that set. Every game was mad close. Your Yoshi has improved so much and it shows. If you want HM this season you gotta perform well at Get Schooled 2

WTP - Congrats in dubs, fun set in pools :D

LOE1 - YOOOOOOO Real Talk you have gotten a **** ton better and I told you in person. I'm so proud that you were able to beat me and it was awesome how hype our set got.

Apasher - fun set and I'm glad you made it into bracket. That shows you are improving. If you ever want help with Marth or Falco, talk to me and Tech we both know stuff about falco and we are both glad to help.

Mr. C - fun stuff in pools

DRDN - fun stuff in pools, your diddy could do work u just gotta keep practicing.​

Melee
Juggleguy - I can't thank you enough for helping me run Melee for 4 tourneys Robin.

Taki - great meeting you, Pittsburgh is hella chill. I can't wait to see you all at /HOPE 4

Kzhu - Fun stuff in pools, Peach is broken

Moose - Fun stuff in pools, Falco is broken

Carroll - Funniest guy ever

HIV+ - Fun stuff in pools, Falco is broken

Jungle - Fun stuff in pools, Fox's shine is broken

Ori_bro - Ganon's U-Tilt is Broken

Apasher - fun stuff in pools, I had a lot of fun playing you, your marth is good.​

Thanks to everyone who made The B.A.M.F Circuit a complete success. I had so much fun hosting these and seeing all the new players.

PzO

Smash Cadet
I will be coming to Tech Chase's tourney but thats stupid as hell if he wants to ban MK just because he wants somebody easier to grab :yeahboi:

Stratford

Smash Champion
After this tourney I've decided to start shopping for my clothing exclusively at Be Free Apparel in order to better reflect my abilities in Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Shoutouts to come.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
juggleguy, we should do double falcon one of these days

but it's basically like asking someone to go into a suicide pact with you
I'm definitely down for some double Falcon one of these times. Slayer and I did it at a tourney about a month ago and we basically scared some teams to death, haha. It's manageable... except vs double Fox maybe =/

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
1. Shady - congrats on winning the tourney but watch out for a top driver upset one of these days. GGs
2. Duck - haha ur too good at the puff matchup i dont understand it
3. Juggleguy - get ****ed up prince abu
4. Taki - didnt play
5. Abu- im ****in good
5. Kzhu- ur ****in bad
7. Moose - 2-0d by both drivers, no surprise here
7. Stratford - nice friendlies u finally beat the ganon challenge
9. Flip- nice friendlies
9. Chad - youve gotten better, GGs i was too scared to go puff lol
9. Carroll - haha you are too impatient against puff. GGs
9. HIV+ - you ****ed up kinglit and now he has AIDS
13. Jungle- didnt really play
13. DRDN- didnt play
13. Dre- didnt play
13. Kinglit - get away from me king lit u have aids now
--Pool Cutoff--
17. Ori_bro - thanks for the circuit
17. BloodyJoker - zelda in teams is broken
17. DJX- GGs
17. Butch G- i want some of the butch
21. lain (DQ'd) - sucks that you got DQd was lookin forward to playin u
21. Apasher - didnt play
21. Tech_Chase - didnt play

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will be coming to Tech Chase's tourney but thats stupid as hell if he wants to ban MK just because he wants somebody easier to grab :yeahboi:
Nah, I've been uber patient about this and its not just me being salty. Its just becoming dumb now. I really don't care now. A majority of the state wants him banned as well. It is what it is.

:yeahboi:

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
Melee Singles (23 Entrants)

1. Shady :marthmelee: Good **** winning singles again Shady. proud
2. Duck :samusmelee: Get some more tech skill son!
3. Juggleguy :falconmelee: HAHAHAHA! knees+toes needs to be a thing. good **** in teams
4. Taki :foxmelee: didn't really get the chance to play you this time other than in pools where I got wrecked...always a pleasure
5. Abu :jigglypuffmelee: puff mad gay until ZELDA comes out to play! gg in teams
5. Kzhu :peachmelee: your peach messed me up pretty bad in singles but I think I've got you figured out. we'll see next time.
7. Moose :falcomelee: L-O-L
7. Stratford :foxmelee: great teams match man. I was dead scared when it came down to me vs kail.
9. Chad :foxmelee: why you mad when you win? o.O
9. Carroll :marthmelee: only got 1 reverse fair->dair. thought you were gonna get 4? come to michigan more often man. gotta run that money match back.
9. HIV+ :falcomelee: you're just ridiculous...
13. Jungle :foxmelee: teach me to play mvc
13. Kinglit :falcomelee: kind of salty but then again I'm pretty awful at singles so....not as much i guess

--Pool Cutoff--
17. BloodyJoker :foxmelee: TERRRIBLE!!!!!
21. lain (DQ'd) kind of disappointed

Melee Doubles (8 Teams)

1. Shaeden + Velynn: gg guys. we were honestly surprised to have beaten you in teams but you guys pretty much wrecked us in bracket haha.
2. Duck + Moose: revival team? o.O
3. Juggleguy + BloodyJoker: KNEES + TOES! great run man
4. Tremor + Shady: salt
5. Kail + Stratford: great games and damn close 3rd game
5. Abu + Kzhu: trololololol
7. Taki + Carroll: wish we could have played teams but I guess you 2 aren't really the type to play teams anyway
7. Dre + Jungle​

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
2. Duck :samusmelee: Our sets are always sooo intense haha. GGs though
3. Juggleguy :falconmelee: you absolutely destroyed my fox, its clear that victory gave you the confidence you needed to beat taki, good job haha
4. Taki :foxmelee: fun friendlies
5. Abu :jigglypuffmelee: both of you were so funny playing me and josh lol
5. Kzhu :peachmelee: both of you were so funny playing me and josh lol
7. Moose :falcomelee: i dont think you should play my marth anymore, its ruining all your other marth matchups
7. Stratford :foxmelee: ggs
9. Carroll :marthmelee: i suck at marth dittos good job though
13. Jungle :foxmelee: damnnnnn travis youre alot better than the last time I played you, good ****

Mr~C

Smash Apprentice
1. lain ($105) - Nice seeing you again. ;p

2. Azure_Kenny ($48) - ***** my brother lolol

3. PzO ($30) - My brother got 3rd? Slappin kids is our specialty! *Troll face*

4. Gio ($18) - Stay free

5. Ori_bro ($10) - Good stuff in pools

7. Tech_Chase - .....Meta Knight

7. JTSM - Good **** in losers bracket my man!

9. Wuvs - When I get rich I'll but you 10 fries. K? <3

9. Bowyer - Close matches vs your MK ;p GGS

9. WTP - GGS

9. LOE1 - GGS your getting good

13. Mr. C - Why do you still play this old game? -__-

--Pool Cutoff--

. DRDN - DRDN TOO GOOD! You can't get this booty yet eh? ;p

. Jack - Rob player i assume i played in pools. Practice more (:

kd-

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

1. Shady - Great job winning again, come to Apex!
2. Duck - Awesome display in finals, you'll get 'em next time
3. Juggleguy - 60-40 matchup haha, great job absolutely beasting on my main
4. Taki - Intense peach game, nice to see you again and nice to see a great fox
5. Abu - Solid win against me, I didn't know your alts were that good
5. Kzhu - Finally pulling out that turnip against Falcons, good job in bracket and hopefully we'll play more in the future
7. Moose - We're wasting too much time with this game haha
7. Stratford - Great games, I wish I didn't get JV4'd in our first game :]
9. Chad - Best showing I've ever had in tourney
9. Carroll - You've gotten better since we last played
9. HIV+ - I heard you explaining parts of the game to someone else, that was pretty cool. Thanks for the friendlies, you ripT me pretty hard
13. Jungle - <3 Awesome friendlies, I still think I'm you but way less tech skill and way worse at the game
13. Dre - Great games in pools and friendlies, still scared of that G&W and if I didn't get lucky with that last stock that game and match could have gone either way
13. Kinglit - Great friendlies, hopefully we'll play more in the future
17. Ori_bro - Great tourney
17. BloodyJoker - My record against you is like, 3-100. Great to see you again
17. Butch G - Great matches in pools, and nice to talk about football
21. lain (DQ'd) - yooooooo
21. Tech_Chase - Great matches in pools, nice to meet you man keep up the good work with smash

Extra shoutouts:

Thanks to Juggleguy for allowing commentary even if you decide to scrap it because it's not good. It was mad fun doing it and I hope we get to do more commentary regardless if it's kept or not.

Thanks to Carroll, Moose and Lain for doing commentary with me, but you guys all peaced during losers and grand finals :[

Thanks to all TO's for putting this together, great tourny.

My bad to Duck, Juggleguy, BloodyJoker, Moose and Jungle for peacing out and not getting food, not legit -_-; :[

MASSIVE SHOUTOUT to Kail because he's the best

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
No way dude, I just listened to some of the commentary and it's really good. I would only scrap it if the audio quality isn't good, not because the commentary isn't good, I trust you haha. So yeah mad props to Chad and Carroll for doing commentary at this tourney. Anti-shoutouts to everyone who peaced out at the sight of another Marth vs Samus matchup in Grand Finals though, lol.

Also, big shoutout to Ori for running a hell of a series. Bloomfield tourneys are always fun and hyped. It just seems like everyone is having a good day or something when they show up to these tourneys. Good **** Kalle, definitely run some more events in the future. On a side note, are bracket images going to be posted? They're helpful for me to identify vids.

EDIT: Melee videos thread is posted! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308964

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Robin i'll grab bracket images and edit the OP with them since AiB has tge results processed.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i had a great time at this baby. mad props to TC housing pittsburgh even though he carded me.. :yeahboi: (i hope im MI enough to use the yeah bois.. lol) shout outs to Struggle guy for recording a bunch of my sets. deff need to see myself play and figure out wtf im doing lol and i didnt comentate.. i just talked about how much i love james ;)

1. Shady -finally got to play ya. tight game in pools. your fox ***** me games 2 and 3

2. Duck - i know i give you **** all the time but im just trollin. your one of my fave MI players to hang out/get ***** by<3

3. Juggleguy - good **** at this rob!!! you beat taki! his fox was off but he insisted on staying. i told him to play luigi since you seem to be super free in the MU :smile: always good seeing you and we'll be back for DAT BIG HOUSE.

4. Taki - "hey taki beat moose with marth for me, hes free"

5. Abu - wow dude. either you have a rough day the first time i played you or you good mad good! ggs in pools, FD was the perfect place to take stupid agro marths like me. lol i wont be sand bagging next time :awesome:

5. Kzhu - lol "peaches are apparently on sale at k mart" ggs i hate peaches :[ love you though<3

7. Moose - always a pleasure. you got me this time and i didnt even get off on you today:[ lol always fun though. always the hypest match!!!! speaking of which.. big house. 100 dollar money hype match!?

7. Stratford - good ****. lol your ***** me. super solid marth game.

9. Flip - you left with out our traditional shiek vs marth mm? or the dreaded.... zelda marth games... lol gg in friendlies, you play alot of good chars.

9. Chad - my comentary brotha, it was mad fun. gs also. sorry i left for LF and GF.. you coulnt pay me to watch samus... <3

9. Carroll - losing to these free spacies is not CREWS like. pull it together.

9. HIV+ - "H I FREE" loooooooooooool dude... you must have had an off day at hope because your falco is supppppper nice. you dont leave any openings at all. ggs

13. Jungle - always good seeing ya, sorry swag didnt come. to busy being a little girl.

13. DRDN - you sir are a awesome person. we tried soo hard for Lain to not get DQ'd... good times.

13. Dre - SOOOOOOOO close. good set. i hate marth dittos... throw throw fsmash is all i know..

13. Kinglit - had a blast playing your falco. i secretly love that Mu.. lol your real solid though. keep it up.

--Pool Cutoff--
17. Ori_bro - will post in brawl shouts.

17. BloodyJoker - always good to see my boy richard. your fox got alot better. your a blast to chill/play

17. DJX - wavebird. lol gg's in pools

21. lain (DQ'd) will!!!! noooooooooo :[

21. Apasher - wish i could have returned the favor in melee.. lol

21. Tech_Chase - same^

Brawl Shout outs

1. lain - yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baby<3 good to see ya. had a great weekend with ya. number 1 sleeper pick in creeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwssssssss. and had blast with ya at the tourney. good thing you got DQ'd from melee because i was gonna tap that free @$$ or yours. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT LAIN WON BRAWL BECASUE HE WAS WEARING MY PITTSBURGH HAT. looooooool

4. Gio - yoooooooooooooooooooooooo had a blast with your free *** this weekend. cant wait to see you body battlecow saturday. itl be so hype. im glad we played for title of best zss and pika girls heart. oh who won btw? :yeahboi:

5. Ori_bro - **** smash fest, **** tourny, **** ****. cant wait to come out again!

5. fZk - you were good. your accent was better<3

7. Tech_Chase - U MAD?????????????????????????????<3

9. Bowyer - what do you know about grab releasing mk with out pumbling.. looooooooooool

13. Apasher - GET FOOTSTOOLED SON. dat falco was FREEEEEEEEEEE :yeahboi:

--Pool Cutoff--
. Tedium - you ****. FFFF brawl. come play melee:) but on the real had a blast teaming/trolling. you know what they say.. teams that sleep together get last place together... sorry i was sandbagging all day, they werent ready for pittsburghs best zss.

. Carroll - llllllllllllllooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll F brawl and the unity ruleset.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Lets see how many shoutouts I can do if your left out blame it on the alchohol baby :)

1. lain ($105) Good **** on taking brawl fun chilling with you and **** need to hang more often
2. Azure_Kenny ($48) I dont remember talking to you but good ****
3. PzO ($30) ...didn't expect this at all congrats on doing so well
4. Gio ($18) I saw you several times but I dont think we said 1 word to each other... :(
5. Ori_bro ($10) Ori good **** getting up here and awesome tourney. If I can help for your next tourney I'll stay sober...ish :)
5. fZk ($10) Good **** and the MMs were fun I definitly will want to redo that diddy ditto again with a little more practice against people
7. Tech_Chase Stop running tourneys Its like your thing to do but you say you dont want to do it so dont
7. JTSM yeah if i saw you i dont remember
9. Wuvs way to back out of the doubles MM but keep up with that :yoshibrawl:
9. Bowyer I saw you for like 2 seconds to tell you you were going to be dqd
9. WTP Didnt see you in brawl
9. LOE1 Good **** son I was suprised and proud of hwo far you've come along but next time I'm going to have to come for that ***
13. Apasher fun playing with you sorry we couldnt get mroe friendlies in the tvs were kinda taken up most of the time but well do more next time
13. Scala SCALAAAAAA havent seen you in too long I still need to win my $ back from AP
13. Mr. C coulda swore last time you told me you were zyth lol
13. Tylr ?
--Pool Cutoff--
. Tedium
. DRDN Yeah stop sucking so bad and next time more :420: less alch
. Carroll awesome playing with you and hanging out come up here more often
. Jack ?
. Josh ?
. DJX were we in the same pool?
. v1 Ninja you played brawl too?

1. Shady I remember saying man I know your name this isnt fair lol and then you wrecked me I think I got 1 good kill and good **** on 1st
2. Duck if we ever face youll have to teach me samus because mines bad in singles
3. Juggleguy awesome talking with you about everything and good **** on 3rd
4. Taki ?
5. Abu ? we never even got our pools match I forefitted to lain and I was arguing to keep him in tourney so I ran out of time sorry
5. Kzhu
7. Moose
7. Stratford
9. Flip
9. Chad
9. Carroll
9. HIV+
13. Jungle
13. DRDN I DONT GET HOW IM AT THIS SPOT I was told i was in bracket because of lain being dqd and I said that I forefitted to lain and then I was told I was out of the bracket... DJX should have been able to play in bracket if I recall correctly not me and if you put me in anyway I wasnt told I was in bracket
13. Dre
13. Kinglit
--Pool Cutoff--
17. Ori_bro
17. BloodyJoker
17. DJX- fun matches
17. Butch G
21. lain (DQ'd) you still beat me on paper :)
21. Apasher
21. Tech_Chase

1. Omega Striker good **** on 1st but I call Shennanigans on your win over me...then it happened for me against eric lol
2. Eric congrats I thought after we played you would have gotton first really but I missed the matches because I was in a MM in Brawl Ill get you next time
3. DRDN Not bad for 1st tourney with real MvC chars and no practice before...work out those kinks that you had with dropping finishes to combos and getting in on that phoenix vs phoenix action
4. Alucard good meeting you and cool talking to you. If you need that money from a tourney you wont get it though
5. Chris Too many head nods work those parts out
5. bigdaddy fun playing and talking with you I love How during the friendlies i was winning then I say last one and I lose...
7. Online Dave mind blank on your matches
7. WTP it doesnt take much to synch a pad it actually took longer to figure out which buttons were which on that stick so next time do that then see how you do go in thinking you can win and **** happens...thats all I do
9. v1 Ninja stop rage quitting and work on your timing and predictions
9. Jmal R
9. jungle you need that online practice to get used to patterns and the different crossups also to see how lower level players play
9. Da Voice Good talking to you for a bit Ill try to come to more of your tourneys

I'm suprised how much I remember but it was good seeing everyone and Ori this was probably the most fun I've had at a tournament in a long time. It had a great tournout and the venue was a lot better this time much more space and everything. Maybe 1 more tv and it would be perfect

also where will vids of the matches be I can only remember watching the stream tv for a while at the end while I was on the couch and some matches seemed to be HYPE

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
alright i think i got most of the rage out of my system so il do so shoutouts now

shady - yo h2 ftw

samus - u should b free. i dont get it?!?!

juggleguy - hmmm maybe i should go falcon against floatys... jk. good **** beating taki. im waiting for the day u beat samus, i believe in u.

taki - yo glad u made it to this tournament. i have a lot of fun playing u in friendlys. i look forward to playing u again!!

abu - u r now on my salt list

kzhu - im going to b working on the peach matchup just for u

moose - so disappointed :c

stratford - thanks for the ride it was good talking to u. we should play some time soon i want to get better.

flipx - idk if u remember who i am but in case u dont im that one falco guy u played in pools at GSS. u beat me with my own character by back throw -> forward smash gimping me 3 times. i just wanted to let u no that im as salty as ever and can wait to play u again :)

chad - it was to bad u didnt beat abu again, i hope u struck stages this time lol. i had fun playing u in friendlys. i hope play u again next time.

carroll - thanks for bringing the hype to MI. to bad we only got to do one friendly :(. we'll play more next time.

HIV+ - :urg:

jungle - dude!... u r easily the most technical player ive ever played against!! even when u get no sleep. all u have to do is play smart. thanks for TOing and all that other stuff everyone else overlooks.

DRDN - play more maylay :cool:

dre - thanks for the ride home. dude u were way saltyer then u should have been. u already no y u lost all u have to do is find out how to avoid it, and done then u wont have to worry about that bs happening to u ever again. i swear u better not quit :glare:

kinglet - i was soooo scared i thought i was going to lose that set.

ori bro - yo good **** this last tournament was awesome and thanks for getting the results tread up right after the tournament. and yo if u ever want to play melee let me no im alway down to play and u live hella close.

bloodyjoker - yo i like how as soon as WARLOCK DON retires u come back lolololol. and u got to learn how to moonwalk so u can moonwalk -> mutishine ppl :cool:

djx - wish we got to play

butch g - uv gotten a lot better since i played u last. thanks to the peach practice and good **** in teams

lain - b on time next time. i wanted to play u.

apasher - ggs. i hope i was able to help u out.

tech chase - play more maylay :cool:

fZk

Smash Lord
First of all thanks to Ori for hosting and organizing this series. I had a lot of fun at both of the ones I went and I can say that about most tourneys I've been to.

Shoutouts:

1. lain ($105) - good job winning. I like how you wrecked me in our pools set and then I wrecked you back in the friendlies immediately after.

2. Azure_Kenny ($48) - congrats winning doubles you're still free
though
3. PzO ($30) - I severely underestimated you in our set, won't be doing that again. Great placing too.

4. Gio ($18) - never again baby, never again.

5. Ori_bro ($10) - thanks for everything, the tournament and the smashfest.

5. fZk ($10) -

7. Tech_Chase - don't get so nervous when playing, I could see your hands shaking before our set. We rocked doubles, that was my favorite part of the tourney. great teaming with you brother.

7. JTSM - great snake but you definitely don't know the Diddy matchup, you got wrecked.

9. Wuvs - Solid yoshi, you still owe me a money match.

9. Bowyer - our set was intense and you're really good. would love to play you some more.

9. WTP - thanks for housing and rides, I couldn't have made it if it wasn't for you. lol at 9th ya' scrub.

9. LOE1 - THIS KID. MY GOD, THIS KID. you did amazing and you're only going to get better, I was so happy for you.

13. Apasher - Don't sell yourself short, you're also improving quite a bit and it shows. Work on not getting hit by shielding and avoiding attacks.

13. Scala - ggs in our money match. I thought you were going to beat WTP.

13. Mr. C - didn't play.

13. Tylr - ???
--Pool Cutoff--

. Tedium - sorry I was kind of rude during our pools match, pools were starting to drag on and I really wanted them finish. nice meeting you and thanks for coming to MI.

. DRDN - good diddy. we need to play some more because I'm really bad at the ditto and I need the practice.

. Carroll - didin't make it out of pools?? You hate to see that happen! Nice meeting you, you're really funny.

LOE1

Smash Lord
my match with PZO was close. we were 1-1 when we were both wario then he changes to snake, not cool :(

Top Bottom