• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B-air turnaround?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I might be pointing out something already known to most people, but I just noticed today while screwing around in the WiFi waiting room that Marth's b-air turns him around in the air. My apologies if this is redundant or blatantly obvious. I'm curious, though; do any other moves turn the character around, or is this entirely unique to Marth's b-air?

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
This is really obvious, and sorry if you thought you had found some new mechanic but its pretty much known by everybody who plays smash. Nothing else turns him around (except for reverse attacks).

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Calm down guys. Who said anything about discovering a new mechanic or anything?

Yes, Marth's bair will turn him around meaning if you try to attack in the same direction again, you'll do a fair.
No other attacks turn Marth around though.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Alrighty. Thanks, Nodrak.

Sorry if it came off as if I was trying to tout this as a discovery or technique. I was honestly just curious if anyone else had an aerial attack that did the same.

Top Bottom