• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.C. Brawl Monthly VII Results! (MK Banned)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
but Ivysaur

I will only accustom to PT grandfinals if it's on PS1/PS2 with pokeballs on high

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
exactly

idkmanPTisjustboringevenifit'sOG151

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Switch to Squirtle asap

RJCUS

Congrats

Captain L

Smash Champion
on Sunday at church my pastor kept saying bondage in his sermon, it would've been perfectly fine for me if a certain community hadn't ruined that word for me....

I swear he said it 50 times

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Oh god if Norfair is legal, I'll be timing out everyone.

The more I think about it, the more I want to play Puff. I think going all Puff last tourney may have been a good bad idea, now I want to go all puff again lol.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I know it's been a week and to me it feels like a month but I love shout outs so here goes.

1: Firefly: It seems like whenever anything interesting happens you are the one that gets called. Congrats on winning the whole tourney.

2: Jason: Super chill dude, we both get pretty easily excited. Keep coming bro, our 3rd game was hella gay but lol at the same time. Enjoyed the friendlies and remember, 5 gordos in one minute. :sonic: :troll:

3: Big D: Congrats on winning 1018$ dude

4: Blue Yoshi: What a marathon we had. Hours of random vs random, we gathered Arcansi's data and practiced all sorts of MUs. I'm thinking our team name should've been "The Karate Duo Number One" but oh well. Best Team in BC inb4jealoushaters

5: Crisis: I don't thnik we got to play this time, which is sad. You would get timed out by puff, like seriously, how does that even happen :troll:

5: Kantrip: Those doubles were the best doubles ever, of all time. You have to bring Braden to an event, just do it.

7: Adam: First Zelda, and now Yoshi. Welcome to BC. Please keep coming back

7: Circle Breaker: Another DDD eh? Sorry about the DDD ditto mm, think of it as initiation to BC, I did the same thing with Jason.

9: SKidd Intense doubles, shame we couldn't play singles, but you had to lose to a certain Wolf main.

9: Shawn: I don't think we played :(, our doubles game was fun though.

9: Sinister: WEST COAST! I was reppin that in NYC. Sucks that you got knocked out by double DDD, but you hate all my chars anyways. Your Wolf was hella flashy, thanks for recording some of my matches I'm going to do the same for you over the break.

9: Mark: Welcome to BC, I enjoyed our conversation, it really is a great place to socialize.

13: Josh: Sucks about your controller, I'm sure you will fair much better when you have a wiimote + nunchuck.

0: Courier: I didn't see much of you, but I'm glad to hear you were doing well once I left. I'm sure I'll see you over the break.

Top Bottom