• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>b chain throw

jellis186

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet. But if you can get the grab with his >b you can chain throw most people up to about 20-30% and some of the heavier characters at about 60%

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
I proved using my lucario and that attacks cannot be scaped with a low percent but...with 36% some characters can´t be grab again. Some characters like fox, falco and wolf at this moment ;)!.

Cyas :D!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Awesome. Has anyone tried comboing into Utilt or Uair or even Usmash just as the opponent reaches the point where the grab will stop chaining?

We need a video demonstration of this.

TheDanRathersProject

Smash Rookie
I can't seam to chain Olimar, is he unchainable? I can when he was no pickmin, but when he has his army I just cant seam to make contact.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Ohoho, very nice vid. It appears to be pretty inescapable. Hopefully the opponent can't DI away from this.

However, I think that by about 20% it may be possible to get more damage from this combo by changing from >B to U-tilt and then going into an aerial juggle.

Insomniac487

Smash Cadet
some characters are definitely harder to chain. Some get less reps then others. Some get more reps. Heavy characters are definitely easy to do it againest and can chainthrow up to 60% ish... but againest olimar, I can't even do 2 reps! Hm... gotta test this out more. Oh yeah, something that really caught my eye is doing bchain throws againest the wall. Today i was playing againest someone at snake's stage, and i managed to do atleast 8 bchain throws. Don't know if it was escapable? gotta do some more testing ;)

this got me thinking. Maybe some characters can't chain? cause they go back too far? or because of some other weird property? I don't know if this is relavent but it possibly could be.... King Dedede can chaingrab only 5 people in the game (without walls). Bowser, DK, Luigi, Mario, and Samus. With walls, he can chain everybody in the game except 12 people. this might be the same with lucario....

i'll report back if I find anything

Top Bottom