• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T Results & Shoutouts

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
lol fuzzy that was exacly how i felt after our team match in losers.

I felt like pamaro could do a nair in 8 frames I could do it in 9

and you did it in 6 and beat us everytime xD

I least i think 6 frames = perfect nair.

same story with up air, you ***** us that much man :bee:

in the end we were both afraid to aproach you haha but still,

good **** fuzzyness :cool:

it was 3-1 right

UGS.Android

Smash Cadet
My Shoutouts!

Amsah: It was long ago it was but it was nice to see you again. I will never forget your face when you remember me when we visited and by the way .... AMSAH!

Zgetto: It was nice to meet you Zgetto. it was not fun to play against you as Fox against my Shiek.

Fuzzy: It was so close that I got you! Hope we meet again and then I will have my revenge!

Luma: It was fun to play against you and Ice in the team but I still can not remember that you ROS4

Salepate & Porc : It was nice to meet you again, Good team by the way

And everyone else who was on the hit. It was so fun and hope to see you again!

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Man, it is so much work to host a tournament. I felt really tired after the weekend, and then I had a giant exam. But, it was worth it, without a doubt. We had some problems, but no major trouble. We have discussed after the tournament what we could do better etc, and hope that next tournament will be even better.

Yes, we're planing to do another BEAST next january, and I hope that it will be even more people that show up. And I hope more TO's in europe will step it up. Next tournament is SNY2, and that's in august. We need more tournaments, please host something. =)

NL:

Amsah: Always nice to see you again man. It was good sets in teams, apart from m2k+jman we have never played any good double fox team, so it was really funny. Gratz to 2nd in both teams and singles. Good luck in the US, hope you'll make 2nd place (after my brother ofc ;)).

Zgetto: **** you! I played so well in pools and beat Hack so I made 2nd seed. Then Calle W **** up his seed so I have to play him first, then you lose to Pamaro and beat me out from losers. =(
Nah, it's all good. Even though I stepped up a bit for this tournament, you showed me that I still have a long way to go in singles. Hopefully I'll take atleast one match next time we play.

Jeapie: It was a good set in pools, you're really fast. Nice with the piano playing aswell.

Ryuker: Nice to see you again man, didn't talk with you that much during the tournament though.

JP: Didn't talk much with you either, but you seemed really cool. Looking forward to hang out with you next time.

Freykway. You did really well in pools. Sorry that I gave you such a bad seed. Even though I've been at so many dutch tournaments, I had never heard about you. =(

UK:
Fuzzy: Lame to switch to Jiggz! ;)
It was a good set, and mad tight in the end. But I avenged my brother in the end. :p
Wished we played more friendlies. And thanks for bringing my bag that I forgot at yours, sorry that it got you in trouble at the airport.

VA: Good set in pools. But 2 stitchfaces in one match, is not ok! ;)

Beast: Didn't talk with you much, but you seemed to be a nice bloke.

Germany:
Ice: You step it up so much between every tournament. Damn, you were really close to beat Amsah. Continue to improve man, and you'll **** at Genesis 2.

Luma: Sorry I couldn't hang out with you and Chris. The work with the tournament was massive, and then I had to study for my exam. Gratz for teams, you and Ice did really good.

Däumling: You need to improve the chaingrabs, you couldn't do much when you grabbed me. But apart from that, you're good. Looking forward to play with you again next time.

Austria:
Pasi: ****, struggled to get through pools, and then ***** in the bracket. Good **** man.

Kiw1: Legendary

France:
Porc: Nice to beat EK.

Salepate: Nice to see you again.

JD: Old school showdown between you and EK. Good job on winning.

Baxon: You such for not being here. =(

Norway:
Marte: Hyggligt att träffas igen. Tråkigt att inga andra norrmän följde med. =( Hoppas att sightseeingen i Göteborg var trevlig.

I know I've missed a lot of people, but to all of you:
Thanks alot for coming to the tournament. This was the first big tournament in Sweden since RoS4 (summer 20008), and this really boosted the swedish community. I hope to see more tournaments in europe. We had a couple of bad years and the scene was dying, but we came back, and now every 6 months europeans travel to the US, and we're better than ever.

The game is old, but it's still awesome, and to meet all of you it a wonderful part of my life. Help us keep this game alive.

<3 SSBM
<3 The community

porc

Smash Journeyman
yeah i can finally type a few words, i catched a killer flew at the tournament (i think) and i've been sleeping those past 5 days -_-

really fun tournament ! the upsets in singles were pretty cool.
thanks to the hosts for this =)

Aniolas : Special thanks to you for your patience to pick us up, then driving us to the pizzeria, helping us with the housing etc. and good job in teams and singles (beating fuzzyness, and hack !). It's been a long time since we didnt play, let's do so next time.

Hara : Special thanks to you too man, you took care of us frenchies very well ^^

Hack : Lol I forgot about this story ! Don't worry man there's no hard feelings... Plus now that i know you a bit better i know you're the last person who would have done such a thing. I now feel bad having accuse you like that. But you have to understand : it was the match that was gonna decide if i go to the bracket or not, and i was a noob and i didnt know the double blind pick rule, and here you come asking my character and then talking to android, and i'm convince to hear "samus"... ahhh whatever let's put it behind us dude ok ? =)

Jeapie : Really nice talking and playing with you, as always ! aight so it's 2-1 for you now, but i have the feeling i know what to work on to bring it back, let's meet again next time (we met at 3 tournaments, and we faced each other in bracket everytime btw)

Vanity Angel : Well played dude ! Yeah game 4.. f***ck ^^ you improved a lot since esa4 indeed ! let's settle this next time !!!

Rocky : Nice playing with you, your falcon improves fast ! :)

Luma : pre-tournament was fun ! I wish we would have done more sheik vs falco !

Armada : Congratz for 1st&1st place as always ! And good luck for pound 5 !

C + IVP : I love your team, and it's always a pleasur to play you guys ! Also, saturday night was fun right ? =D

Jadde : Your herb was NOT weed ! WTF @ the effects

Ice : I probably already told you but you're one of the player I like to play against the most. Also thanks for the advices.

Pasi : Please don't quit ! Come to ESA5 and punch baxon in the face first ! :)

Smash89 + Android : You guys have a good team ! Very nice playing with you.

EK : I was so glad I had to face you after all Makenshi told me about you (only nice things). It was an honor :)

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Ah, finally the week has come to an end, I've had tons of things to do in school and I've also had to fix some post-tournament stuffs. First of i wanna bump again that we are, if nothing ****s it up, going to host a sequel to B.E.A.S.T next Januari, and I hope that you all will come back :)
Aanyway, here's my shoutouts at last:

NL

Amsah: Was nice to see the man one have heard so much about, and you really were so nice that people have said :) And yeah, your hands are really huge, I'm glad I didn't compete with you in "HandeN^"!

Zgetto: I gues I was right about how bad you were. You didn't even get a chanse to lose against Armada himself, but you lost to Armada junior - Gamba! How does that make you feel? Sure was a shame we never got to play by the way, MM next tournament we're both attending? <3

Jeapie: You are probably one of the nicest guys I have ever met, and you play the game like a ****ing boss. I guess you're not as sorry to loosing versus Hack's Kirby after you saw him in singles, he's really beast on that char :p

UchihaJP: I loved your nameplate :D Next tournament we should really print out nameplates for everyone, that would be pro.

GER

Ice: Well played man, congrats on beating Hack's Kirby, not many can brag with that :) I hope you are satisfied with the changes we did, if you know what I mean.

Wschl: "Kaffe tysken", or in English, "The coffee German" as you were named by the café girls :) You sure like coffee man :p

Yomi-no-Kuni & ZetTroxX: Shame I never got to house you, would have been nice to get to know you better! Maybe next time :p

Seksy: So i heard you were laughing when you were up against Gamba.
Get.
****ing.
Owned.
Next time she will stomp you through the ground man, you do not laugh at your opponent, that's not acceptable. If she had just told me earlier, I would have given you a warning in person. I hope that wont happen again, because it made me really mad.

AT

Pasi: Congrats on doing so good in the tournament! And I hope you were satisfied with how he handled the pools rules, as they were kind of unclear. For next time we will have them on paper, everything sorted out, be sure on that!

UK

Fuzzyness: Was nice meeting, chatting and singing with you mate. I hope you didn't get too upset regarding the ketchup ;) Looking forward to seeing you again! Perhaps as soon as on SNY!

Vanity Angel: Nice meeting you too, and thanks for all the help with moving the huge-*** TV, as well as all the tables and chairs!

Beast: What happend man, I thought this was your tournament and that you would win everything? :D Nice seeing you anyway, and thanks to you too for the help with chairs and tables.

FR

JD: Man, every time I went outside, you were there smoking. You really aren't nice to your lungs :p Sorry I never had much time to stay with you and chat, I promise you I'll give that more time next tournament!

Doraki: "GRAB ME!" Oh man, it was fun getting stomped by you in pools ;) Shame we didn't get to play more!

DK

King Funk: Thanks for everything! You were nice speaking with, you helped out with updating the brackets, you did an info dump on the boards, and you were always there saying you would help out if I needed you. That's like a dream-participant for a TO, I hope you'll come back for next B.E.A.S.T! :)

Eagle: Ah, your Samus was to good! I'll have to practice that match-up and have a rematch next time we meet!

NO

Martelol: I don't think we actually greeted each other, which was a shame. We'll have to make sure to do that next time! Oh, and I would like to see you up against Gamba. Girl fights ftw!

FI

Paju: Thanks for all the help carrying TV's and such, it was much appreciated!

uddikku: Damn, I was so close to beating you both our pool games! Well played, next time we'll have to rematch!

I'm pretty sure I've forgotten some, but I hope not! For everyone else that was on the tournament:
Thanks for coming, and I hope you had a great time and that you are as eager as me for B.E.A.S.T 2!

Love,
Lolex.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
shoutouts:
amsah: thanks for the advice and **** on how to improve on smash. enjoyed your company and our matches alot aswell ;D
zgetto: loved your reaction when i told im mike haggar XD
jeapie: man, your falcon is so sick, i wish we wouldve played, although i wouldve just gotten ***** =P (im not very good at cf dittos...yet). kickass piano/beatbox combo with hack @ the end btw
fuzzyness: thanks so much for all the advice and matches we played man. =D
ice: well done in the tournament, enjoyed the marth vs cf matches alot. next time i want to play your sheik aswell. and **** you in cf dittos ;D
JD: Thanks alot for the wine, a perfect example of how awesome the SSBM community is. enjoyed talking breaks smoking and hanging out =D
Paju: enjoyed our games, your peach is really tricky.
Luma: enjoyed hanging out, grats on 4th in teams! you gotta learn me more about teams, i suck at it XD
saska: lol @ me 4-stocking you right after you won XD wtf happened there? looking forward to more kickass cf dittos in the future
vanityangel: youre really good vs cf man, looking forward to getting ***** by you when im playing better.
salepate: kickass games in pools...except for that stupid pause :mad: jk its cool, youre really good and i did better vs you then i expected lol
porc: we played some sweet friendlies, love practicing the falco matchup. glad you got some (fake) weed (spice) from jadde XD (i was the guy who directed him to you if you remember XD)

i introduced myself as KJ to alot of people because thats what all the swedish smashers call me, so if youre getting a shoutout without knowing that I talked to you its most likely just because you didnt know i was mike haggar. i was the tall swedish dude with a ponytail, thick rimmed glasses and suffered from sleep deprivation and terrible smell throughout the tournament

saska

Smash Cadet
shoutouts:
saska: lol @ me 4-stocking you right after you won XD wtf happened there? looking forward to more kickass cf dittos in the future
First I 3-stocked(?) you then you 4-stock me. Maybe i felt little bit too comfortable, while you stepped up your game. Whatever, great matches.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
NL
Jeapie: You are probably one of the nicest guys I have ever met, and you play the game like a ****ing boss. I guess you're not as sorry to loosing versus Hack's Kirby after you saw him in singles, he's really beast on that char.
I didnt lose versus hacks kirby Lolex.:p I got first in both of my pools :D
He went pikachu on me in pools and it was really really close and I barely won with a 2-1 win.

It kinda sucked he suiicede on that last stock, so i might have been kinda lucky xD

So for people who think hack only plays kirby..

He played falco and marth and peach vs armada

kirby and pikachu and probly a bunch of other chars as well.

TO me Hack is no.2 on the Swedish ranking ^^

and definetely top 10 EU as well.

No.1 beatboxer in Europe for sure

I see videos on youtube of the tournament right now.

<3 AJP

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
I meant when you lost to him in teams :) I talked to you right after and you were so suprised :p

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
UK:
VA: You didn't give me a shoutout you fool :( Nice to see you again.
Fuzzyness: You neither man, no brit love for me? haha
You seemed a bit off in singles this time, idk...
Beast: Too bad about our teams set man, keep it up!

Germany/Austria:

Wuschel: Homieeeeeeeeeee. Keep up the falcon man, really enjoyed playing and hanging out with you.
.tea: Samus is such a gay matchup on both sides lol. soooo boring :p
Drrwish: Nice fox man, I underestimated you going into our pools set.
Däumling:
Pamaro: Cool playing friendlies vs you. Stop sandbagging me in MMs though :(
Pasi: We didn't play >=(
Ice: ^. Great times playing handen with you and the others on the last night!
Yomi: Yo man, nice seeing you again. Always a pleasure :)
Kiw1: Too bad we didn't play any singles but you ***** us in teams :p
Timi: Good job beating Calle W man! Fun friendlies as well.
Sykes: I like your peach, keep it up :)
Luma: I guess the debt is repaid now lol? :p So good to see you again man. Let me know whenever there's a big tourney in germany and I'll defintely be there.
Zettroxx: Nice money match dude. You seemed like a cool person so I regret not hanging out with you more.

France:

Porc: Nah man I don't really improve, I just get lucky/unlucky XD
Salepate: We should team at some tourney XD
JD: You ****ed me up in the MM man! Nice to see you again and congrats on beating Ek.
The guy I played on Saturday night:
Doraki: It was cool finally meeting you. Fun friendlies :)

Finland:

NamiNami: GGs. You've improved a lot since SNY.
MasterTK: GGs, you were much better than I expected.
Salevits: Nice controller man!
Paju: Good job 2-0ing Ying in pools, didn't see that coming :)

Denmark:
Didn't see nor play any of you guys much.

US:

Machinegungeek: Didn't know who you were at first, lol. Even though we didn't speak or play I wanna give you props for letting your first tourney be an european one.

Holland:
Amsah: Hey np dude, it was a pleasure :)
Too bad we didn't play much besides at my place.
Zgetto: Lets play singles next time :p
JP: Glad to hear you appreciated the housing!
Freek: This guy just comes out of nowhere and nearly beats Calle W lol. Nice to meet you.
Ryuker: Keep up the practice man :)

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
@lolex: i was just kidding man .. ;p i love the thrashtalk :D next time ill def be doing it again ;D
Man you ****ing trolled me! I honestly believed you thought I was rude to you for reals.
AAH, I'm so going to change my shoutouts now.

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
ok i didnt even know this tournament was happening, but i can't wait to see more vids!

that kirby guy is amazing, and i enjoyed the ivp vs zgetto matches.

and when the hell did jeapie become so good? o=

i really should go to tournaments again, this time for real, been practicing quite alot with biscuit actually.

vanityangel: stop worrying man, there are at least 3 ppl in holland who think you're cool anyway, but yes, you seem less friendly on smashboards than that you actually are ;p

Salepate

Smash Cadet
KJ ! I'm sorry for the pause my fingers went random, srsly !

VJ, i hate ganon, but thats okay I had some trainings with Marte, h4h4. good games :)

Rocky, sure why not (and if porc ain't here). Btw you improved a lot thats cool!

VA, I never knew about you bein' hated, you seemed pretty cool and nice to me, hope to see you again.

Zgetto, Screw u man!!! just leave me alone, next time don't loose to Pamaro. 'cause of that u screwed my whole bracket, and my devilish plan to be 1st. next time i won't let you win, dammit! u got this, aright?

Helios, i was really happy to play you, and hope to see you again. You're an elder to me, and you seemed pretty cool, don't let the work kill you dude!

EK, the same goes for you, that was my first time seeing you though and I wish to play you again,
and don't let me win next time!

Pasi, duuuuudee, u gotta stop feelin' sad about smash community. you're among the best players, and thats what everyone think, i'm pretty sure of it, so keep on training.

Baxon, screw you, next time show up, stupid ***.

Marte, i dont even know if you read that forum, but keep practicing French, and Smash!!! La prochaine fois, tu dois parler 100% français et passer les pools ! ;)

Dev that was cool seeing you again, I wish you had made it to the bracket, you really deserved it.

K1wi we haven't played that much, but I appreciated those few matches and wish to play more next time :)

Timi , i guess the same goes for you, still good shiz on beating that swedish falco.

.tea, nice samus ongoing here, keep that way dude!

Luma lets meet again, it was cool to see you really.

Jeapie Sorry i forgot you even though we had so much fun playing together in teams, singles and random matches with the other dudes. You're really cool and insanely fast and good, don't worry too much about that timed nair u can do it too! See you soon :)

Ice screw you, its gonna be tough for me to be the N°1 Marth in europe, now. But still, I only played marth during the whole tournament and you did not, so I AM THE REAL MARTH YA HERE ME ? AHahahhahahahhah ! seriously, you impressed me a lot, you played so well against Amsah, I wish we could play some more so I could be more efficient. (I do not approve chaingrabbing though)

as for some people as Hack, Calle W, whom I asked to play but got refused, I fell really sad about that, i really wanted to play you guys, but it always ended up as a "hmm.. tired right now sorry". It may be true, but that pissed me off a bit (im not blaming you). Anyway Hack, you're a damn good beatboxer that made my day. BUT I DIDNT SEE THAT MANY POWERSHIELDS COMING FROM YOU AH. I'm the no°1 powershielder è_é.

Aniolas, Lolex thanks for the tournament. And Aniolas, i'm happy you beat that british random falcon :-°
next time beat your bro'!

I wish to see all of you guys again

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
VA is pretty cool.

I dont understand the hating on him on the forums now. Hes a chill dude irl, i forgot to give him a shoutout though, but so i did to many others ;( my badd.

@ nofx4president's I became pretty decent since I practiced my *** off against fernandez and attended many tournaments and smashfests. :p

You dont want to know how happy I was when i got 1st seat o_0 :D

muhh SNY2 is so far away -_- I hope it wont be hosted around the time of the Sziget festival in Budapest!

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Salepate: Sorry =/ sometimes you just want to chill though. I have a lot of close friends in the smash community that I barely meet outside of tournaments. You just happened to ask me right when I was gonna take a "screen break" or when I actually was really worn out.
Didn't mean to refuse you, we'll play a lot next time! (and settle the battle of EU's #1 powershielder once and for all >=D)

porc: I'm glad you feel the same way <3

VA

Smash Hero
lol it's just how I felt after I was a bit of an idiot in Paris.

Also Fuzzy said to me on the journey to sweden and I quote "Faab and Zgetto think you're a walking joke".

I was like hmm really I doubt they care.

Anyway, thanks everyone for saying I'm NOT a douche (lol edit in caps). Looks like I achieved my aim at Beast :)

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Sagl's shoutouts:

GGs everyone, I'm sorry i forgot alot of the names, but i had a blast a this tourney and enjoyed every single match i played.

Hack: Thanks my adaption needs work though, i wish i played you in freeplay your Kirby is SICK

Porc: Those were probably the coolest Falco dittos i've ever played, somehow i really shined at that MU this tourney =D
But next time don't throw me out of second pools twice =P

Salepate ^last line
And until next tourney i'll polish up my powershield Marth >=D

Jeapie: I so gotta play you next time and I'll practice some piano until then ;D

Ying: Nice pool matches and thanks for showing us some places in Gothenburg ;D

Germans and Randomness: <3

I certainly forgot some but like i said GGs ^^

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
VA: i swear im gonna visit you in Brighton sometime, it's one of the cities i wanna visit in my life anyway. you know why xD

Jeapie: lol i remember running into Down A at Lowlands Festival. 'hey dude, you still play?' 'nah, last tournament i attended, some new guy named Jeapie kicked my ***'

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Jeapie: lol i remember running into Down A at Lowlands Festival. 'hey dude, you still play?' 'nah, last tournament i attended, some new guy named Jeapie kicked my ***'
looool that was at Zest4 I remember Down A !

Too badd he doesnt play anymore ;(

I got out of pools and he didnt, havent seen him ever after zest 4

:urg:

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I'm currently installing my new PC and got a few minutes to kill ;)

First off, thanks to everyone for showing up and making this a tournament to remember. I didn't have a prominent role in this tourney, but I did get to talk to some of you people at least.
As for my performance in the tournament, I'll just say: Meh.

Shout outs:

Luma - My brother from another mother. Like you said, doesn't feel like 4 years since last time, more like 4 months. Had a lot of fun hosting you, hope your stay here in Sweden lived up to your expectations! Next time I'm coming to Berlin!

Ryuker - Same as above ^^ Really good seeing you again, we need to discuss video games and raves and experience design more. See you in the Netherlands!

(Dutch) Amsah - It was so good to see you again. Thanks for the games and the encouragement, I needed it. Hope to see you again soon!

Fuzzyness - To be quite honest, I didn't have a good impression of you since the Yuna time either, so I guess it was mutually pleasant to discover each others better sides ;) Thanks for the asskicking in (both) pools and generally being a good spirit!

Salepate - Glad we got to play. Thought I'd do better than that though. Next time I'll be able to handle your marth, promise! =) You seem like a kind, calm rational smasher, and we need more of those! Keep it up and you'll be the best marth in no time.

Wschl, Seksy, Tea, Ice - Nice hanging out with you guys in the club(s). Black Jack was pretty awesome, not to mention our dancing skills. Need to work on the pick up game a bit more though. (I'll get her number for you, wschl :p )

JD - Wow, haven't seen you in a long time. Hard to recognize from afar, but still the same jolly person =) Glad to see you did so well in the tourney, inspires me to catch up too!

MasterTK - ;_;

Fraykway - We had some nice and odd games. I figured we played kinda similiar, so I had no idea what to do lol. ****.

Everyone else - Thanks for making BEAST the BEST tournament in ages! Love to see you soon again, both in Sweden and elsewhere!

May I suggest you all head to Dreamhack Summer 2011 in Sweden? (www.dreamhack.se)
We'll make it worthwhile ;)

Salepate

Smash Cadet
I'm just realizing that some of you are into game developement, I am as well, but i'm rather the programming dude with a long dev experience (i've started at 12) while you guys seem to be into game designing. We could make some shiz together!

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
i dont think that will be possible ,its gonna be 100% party and no smash in August around Sziget time :p

Your welcome to visit Groningen anytime though ^^
Sziget 8-15 August
SNY2 16-18 August

Planning on doing both this year :) Missed sziget 2010 because i didn't want to go to the same festival every year, but now i'm really looking forward to this summer after the one year miss. :bee:

I should have been here to see all the familiar faces from rox4 :(

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
oh yhea forgot a shoutout:
uchihajp: great matches man, hopefully it made you a bit better at the cf matchup XD fun meeting over youtube lol. yhea i prolly just to horni in pools =P

Top Bottom