• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B-Will's in Yuma for a semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
The title says it all. I am taking classes in Yuma for a semester before returning back to the U of A in Tucson, and I was wondering who in Yuma still plays, besides Oakie and Whiplash.

Oakie, Whiplash, and whoever else, we should play sometime. Anybody else play in Yuma?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sean finally comes back to Tuckson and you leave him? For shame.

Oh, and lol at this being a new thread. Everyone should make a thread when they move for short periods of time. :p

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sean finally comes back to Tuckson and you leave him? For shame.

Oh, and lol at this being a new thread. Everyone should make a thread when they move for short periods of time. :p
lol yeah, I agree, for shame.

I played a lot against Sean when I was still in Tucson so it's not that bad.

Also, don't make new threads when you move for short periods of time. :laugh: I only did that because I honestly really don't know anybody who smashes in Yuma.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah, I agree, for shame.

I played a lot against Sean when I was still in Tucson so it's not that bad.

Also, don't make new threads when you move for short periods of time. :laugh: I only did that because I honestly really don't know anybody who smashes in Yuma.
BWill is abusing his power!

Edit: Unlimited Power.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
If only you did live here, sinz.

Yeah, my bad. I actually didn't know I was moving back here until the last minute. I didn't really say bye to anybody.

Yeah, I'll give you a number or something.

EDIT: That's it? No one else plays smash in Yuma?

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
dude, the only people on the boards are me and whiplash, and he rarely gets on.

bwill this is amazing news, i haven't played in soo long for the lack of determination, but now i have to practice more to be the best in yuma now haha.

we have a group of guys that we play with, they're not extremely good but its fun and kickback to play and stuff. bwill my cell is 928 446 7682. give me a shout we usually get together friday nights. or i usually have a small group gather at my house from time to time. hope to hear from you soon

oh, wtf are you doing back, get out its too effin hot. lol

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
bwill this is amazing news, i haven't played in soo long for the lack of determination, but now i have to practice more to be the best in yuma now haha.
Keep dreaming. :laugh:

we have a group of guys that we play with, they're not extremely good but its fun and kickback to play and stuff. bwill my cell is 928 446 7682. give me a shout we usually get together friday nights. or i usually have a small group gather at my house from time to time. hope to hear from you soon
Sweet, I'll hit you up sometime when I'm not too busy. Right now I'm kinda just getting settled in with all my classes and stuff.

oh, wtf are you doing back, get out its too effin hot. lol
heh, long story. But yeah, I hate yuma.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
kk btw, if ur on awc campus and got some dead time, the group of guys i was telling you about are always playing smash in the gameroom, that's in the same building as the book store.

if you end up going in there do me a favor, you have to walk in and if u see a pudgy kid with black hair that looks like he plays jiggs (he does, you'll know what i mean).call him out, his name is daniel. say something about how you heard he's the best and challenge him lol.

it'll be priceless

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
kk btw, if ur on awc campus and got some dead time, the group of guys i was telling you about are always playing smash in the gameroom, that's in the same building as the book store.

if you end up going in there do me a favor, you have to walk in and if u see a pudgy kid with black hair that looks like he plays jiggs (he does, you'll know what i mean).call him out, his name is daniel. say something about how you heard he's the best and challenge him lol.

it'll be priceless
Oh ****, too good I'm going to do that.
When do they usually play? Around what time periods? I have breaks usually here and there between classes and have a lot of free time. I'll even challenge him to a MM and see if he accepts, heh.

NO B-WILL. If you go, Im automattically the 2nd best Smasher in TUcson, Dont go ;_; XD
lol I'll be back. And lol at you being second best. I have robbie, phillipe, sean, ruben, and possibly james and brad above you right now - not by much, but by a little nonetheless.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
yeah, tuscon used to be the best, but not no more, everyone is moving away from tuscon. even chuckie moved to phoenix cause its the best here

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
hey thx for stopping by at the gameroom bwill. it was fun playing u. hopefully we'll get to play more. ur marth spanked my falco lol.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey thx for stopping by at the gameroom bwill. it was fun playing u. hopefully we'll get to play more. ur marth spanked my falco lol.
Yeah, they were fun games. Let me know the next time you are going to be in the gameroom... I probably won't be going in there unless you are there.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
k, i dont go there often though, but give me ur # and i'll give u a holla whenever im there

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh I think the Tony, Rob, and Light trio is too much for Tucson to deal with, even with Sean. Not to mention Brandon as well.

Not hating on Tucson - that's my city and everything...Yuma blows.

Can't wait to get back to Tucson.

Where did you eat in Yuma, Sizzle?

RudeBoyOkuma

Smash Rookie
wth

Bryan what the hell you disappeared from our house and you don't bother telling us where you went? Oh well you need mroe minutes on your phone, we finally finished our bar friday. Wth though why are you in yuma everyone misses you come back, lol.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like I told Robbie, I didn't say bye to anyone or tell anyone where I was going...because I did not know that I was going back to Yuma until that day I left your house at 10 in the morning on Wednesday, Brad.

I'll be back in a semester. :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, I should be getting more minutes on my phone very soon so I'll give you guys a call as soon as I do.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
hey bwill, some of the guys r coming over to my place tomorrow (thursday) from 4 till whenever, so ur more than welcome to come if you want to. let me know if u want to come so i can give u directions or something either on here or call me

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll give you a call sometime today but I probably won't be able to play, we'll see though.

But yeah, we should maybe play this weekend or something if I can't play today.

I've been going to the gameroom on tues and thurs to play a little smash after my engineering class. You should look into coming sometime like you did last thurs.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
well i hope you can make it today.

yeah those are the days i could usually make it, so i'll be there at random times on tues and thurs.

i heard u played daniel, the puff guy i was telling u about. how did that go?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
It seems like the guys who play at the gameroom are getting better (with the exception of maybe Bob, but that's because no one lets him play, lol). I can still three and four stock them but it's getting a lot harder to do that.

Tai's luigi, daniel's (I think that is his name) puff, and the link guy is getting better. John's falcon is getting better, too.

And you, I need to step up my game against you.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
And you, I need to step up my game against you.
same here :)

dude you should have come yesterday, oh well...

kris (whiplash) really has been bugging that he wants to play you lol. so if we get together sometime this weekend i'll give you a call

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
damit b-will, fear kill and a seven stock in ping pong
LOL. Oh ****. Abraham finally made an account (I think that's you.)

Play me in ping pong and I'll own your **** in it... then I'll four stock you in a falco ditto afterwards.

Abraham too good.

It's about time to close this thread anyways. Good to see you on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom