• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back from SB3

mcw00ty

Smash Rookie
I don't really post on these forums, but I'm a Fox main and read the discussions often and figured I'd post my results!

I got 9th at season's beatings III. There was some great competition there. Quivo's Toon Link is stupid good. The first match he mopped the floor with me, I just couldn't get over how good he was. I won the 2nd match, and was on my way to winning the 3rd when I missed the edge with an illusion for no good reason. About 30 secs later, my finger slips down to B too quickly when I'm trying to turn around a laser and *PING* right off the level T.T

After that I wasn't thinking and didn't call for a double blind pick against Forward. He either plays Snake or Pit, and of course picked Pit when I went to Fox T.T. Anyway, I think it was 1-1 when I killed myself on Delfino Plaza lol.

Other than killing myself.... I would say I did pretty well, I might've gotten 5th or higher ><

(although I probably would've been ***** by Alpha's Diddy, he was ALL over people)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea Mcwooty's Fox definitely has some good potential. First game was crazy, I just did everything right. I think Second game I got too cocky, and got *****. I felt that infinite shine against the wall really hurt my moral. I couldn't get out, I tried to SDI and everything. Last game I was so nervous I was going to choke : P

mcw00ty

Smash Rookie
I know that feeling Quivo T.T That was the first major tournament I've been to since the melee days. I have NO idea why I killed myself multiple times in our matches , they were so good otherwise... Thankfully I had my girlfriend there to get nervous for me, I could hear her gasping when I almost die lol.

Next year rematch!!!

Top Bottom