• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bad things of brawl..

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
ok, ill start here, luigi is like a thousand times easyer to use, thats bad because smash is suppostly a technique game.. The b down in smash was harder to use, and it rised not that much like inbrawl, that werent a problem if it werent so easy to do, now nobody gotta practice to do it, and that, sucks, people cant do things very good compared to other,because, everybody will do it very good, u know what i mean..

ok now now, talking about spacing, the last smash version''melee'', was about technicly space, make your opponent respect your space, but invade ur opponent space, all this was could be done, with Lcancelling, WD, WL, dash dancing, and other gliches, now, this game is reduced to, run, jump, dashdancing..

Andother thing is, FS... Its ok using FS for fun, but competitivly?, dam t sucks, imagine Forward beating the king with one stock, Forward 0% and the king 120%, and then the king gets a smash final, and beats forward, by hitting a ball floating? seriusly is better without FS in tourneys..

Other thing to count is taht, the game is SLOWER, ther are not fast fallers, but well, what can we do..

All what i can do and the people that think the same way i do is paly the game to see if its good, but, for me, it got not compettitive game level...

Srry forward and the king for using both of you as an example, u are to knoen as a good pro smashers, and i used both of u..

Sandwich

Smash Ace
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.
Get over it, this isn't Melee 2.0, this is Brawl 1.0.

And also it would be Melee 1.2?

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
ill use luigi to, im luigi fan, but he is, and well, what can i say... the game is slow, and if luigi is so easy to use, ill use luigi and another player, because i dont wnan use a easy player no matter how good he is...

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
ok, ill start here, luigi is like a thousand times easyer to use, thats bad because smash is suppostly a technique game.. The b down in smash was harder to use, and it rised not that much like inbrawl, that werent a problem if it werent so easy to do, now nobody gotta practice to do it, and that, sucks, people cant do things very good compared to other,because, everybody will do it very good, u know what i mean..

I don't know what you mean. Also it's very hard to get a full comprehension of what your saying because you seem to be rushing when you type. Everyone is not going to be on the same level. Those who practice will always be better than those who don't.

ok now now, talking about spacing, the last smash version''melee'', was about technicly space, make your opponent respect your space, but invade ur opponent space, all this was could be done, with Lcancelling, WD, WL, dash dancing, and other gliches, now, this game is reduced to, run, jump, dashdancing..

Yes, because every single advance technique in Melee was figured out in the very first week it came out, right?

Andother thing is, FS... Its ok using FS for fun, but competitivly?, dam t sucks, imagine Forward beating the king with one stock, Forward 0% and the king 120%, and then the king gets a smash final, and beats forward, by hitting a ball floating? seriusly is better without FS in tourneys..

Other thing to count is taht, the game is SLOWER, ther are not fast fallers, but well, what can we do..

All what i can do and the people that think the same way i do is paly the game to see if its good, but, for me, it got not compettitive game level...

Srry forward and the king for using both of you as an example, u are to knoen as a good pro smashers, and i used both of u..
It's really hard to undestand what your saying completely. I had to stop several times and reread what you typed because of how horribly it was presented/typed/phrased. Your judging a game you haven't even played. Your judging a game that just recently came out upon Melee's standard(Hint: Brawl is a new game. It's not Melee) that had years and years to develop. Melee's ADV techs were not found on day one, I don't expect people to find them in Brawl right away.

-Knight

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
It's really hard to undestand what your saying completely. I had to stop several times and reread what you typed because of how horribly it was presented/typed/phrased. Your judging a game you haven't even played. Your judging a game that just recently came out upon Melee's standard(Hint: Brawl is a new game. It's not Melee) that had years and years to develop. Melee's ADV techs were not found on day one, I don't expect people to find them in Brawl right away.

-Knight
Yes, like i said in past post, i dont spick englsh very good XD, and well man, umm, i said, we still have to play it, but jappan people say that its a lot easyer, and they are startnd to not like it, im not judging, im felling dissapointed because of how slow it looks, and because of waht that people said.. I wrote in this thread, i gotta play it and see if its good...

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad it slowed down. I always preferred the pace of Smash 64 anyways.

Seems like Micheloxx is upset that this isn't a re released Melee. Get over it, nooblatron!

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
I'm glad it slowed down. I always preferred the pace of Smash 64 anyways.

Seems like Micheloxx is upset that this isn't a re released Melee. Get over it, nooblatron!
ok, i didnt insulted anyone, but if thats the case, the nooblatron is u punk, brawl is a separation of noobs that could not be pro in melee, and noobs that will get to a single lvl, of course, ,there are exeptions for the people that wnna learn and the people that playr melee pro. AND EVERYONE IS NOOB AT THIS GAME, BECAUSE NOBODY HERE HAVE PLAYED JET, U PUNK.. caling me noob?, wow, ur pretty stupid i can see, go learn of smash first.. I bet i wont be not even recognized n ur city when brawl comes out, and u know what? ow i wanna play brawl just to breake ur ***, but im thinking, and i wont play just to beat u, because i know u are a real noob..

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I say it's good that most of the 'advance techniques' are taken out. Those smashers who were good but didn't use them may become better than the pros which relied on them.

@ Micheloxx: You're acting like the stereotypical n00b: You can't spell for ****, and you're baching others for your defense. Stop making an *** f yourself, nooblet.

peachy!

super princess
ok, i didnt insulted anyone, but if thats the case, the nooblatron is u punk, brawl is a separation of noobs that could not be pro in melee, and noobs that will get to a single lvl, of course, ,there are exeptions for the people that wnna learn and the people that playr melee pro. AND EVERYONE IS NOOB AT THIS GAME, BECAUSE NOBODY HERE HAVE PLAYED JET, U PUNK.. caling me noob?, wow, ur pretty stupid i can see, go learn of smash first.. I bet i wont be not even recognized n ur city when brawl comes out, and u know what? ow i wanna play brawl just to breake ur ***, but im thinking, and i wont play just to beat u, because i know u are a real noob..
Look dude, just because you've posted about 800 times doesn't mean you're a pro. And it's the player who makes the character. There are no good characters, just amazing players. And you know, dog that barks, doesn't bite. Stop judging the game if you haven't played it yet. And also, practice your English, it's hard for some people to understand it. I live in Central America, and I can speak it better than you; and I'm just going to turn 14 now.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Wait Zook STFU, that idiot Losnar called him a noob and he is merely defending himself, I mean you have to be honest Losnar is a hypocrite.

And you think the people that couldnt do ATs have a chance to beat the pros? Are you ****ing joking? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so ****ing funny.

Also don't bash his spelling he doesn't really speak English so shutup.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Wait Zook STFU, that idiot Losnar called him a noob and he is merely defending himself, I mean you have to be honest Losnar is a hypocrite.

And you think the people that couldnt do ATs have a chance to beat the pros? Are you ****ing joking? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so ****ing funny.

Also don't bash his spelling he doesn't really speak English so shutup.
I don’t care. Although he may not be knew to this site, he’s still new to the kindergarten skill of manners. (Dude, you joined last month, so by my standards, you too are a n00b, lmao)

Note how I didn’t say ‘can't AT,’ but ‘don't AT.’ Don’t twist my words. (By ATs, I meant the old, Melee ones, BTW)

EDIT:..Urm, wait, now that I think of how many ATs there are... I meant specifically wavedashing. Heheh, sorry, I was wrong.

If he doesn’t speak English, he shouldn’t be on this site. Learn to aim before you pee in my toilet, as they would say.

You’re all n00bs compared to me. MotsalogeL, it took me nearly 3 years to make 2000 posts, and you make more than half that in about a month? Something’s not right here.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Actually this is my third account, my original accounts join date was November 2006. But why wouldn't the people who know how to AT not? The only reason I see not to is if your playing against people who cant.

And why shouldn't he be here? This is the largest smash community in the world just because a few arrogant snobs cant take the extra effort to read his posts doesn't mean he shouldn't come here.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
go learn of smash first.. I bet i wont be not even recognized n ur city when brawl comes out
I've played Melee since day 1. I used ATs pretty well.

I NEVER want to be famous for my skills in a videogame. Guitar maybe...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
@ MotsalogeL: He could at least use proper punctuation and capitalization to make his posts easier to read.

My point abou the AT(wavedashing) thing was that, because it's being taken out of Brawl, their game WILL be hurt.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
kk zook, umm, i was defending myself because he called me a noob, and i didnt even judged him, so i was defending, same as i gonna do now, u pice of crap, u thinkk that by having 2000 posts ur gonna be a pro? i did not call him a noob because of my numberof posts u idiot, i said so because, he called me noob in a game that he havent played yet, and i was like? umm ok.. whatever, he also said that i was up÷set because this isnt a re release of melee?psssss, wtf r u talking, for ur fking information, sakurai said that he preffered to call this game, a melee 2.0 in nintendo magazine, and i jsut said that it does not looks like it.. Is not my fault that losnar is so in love with a gam ehe has not even play that he wants to stick he's d!ck in the disck's hole..
HE STARTED ATACKING ME AND I HITED HIM BACK, AND IS NOT OF YOUR BUSINESS U SUPERIMBECIL

WE3KG, i know i dont have the best english man, and i understand ur point, that u dont want me to judge him, but, read again the thread man, 1st he started calling me noobtron or something like that, i was not judging nobody, 2nd, i was not judging the game, and i dcorrected once, try to read all the thread before writing, i said that i was dissapointed about what the jappan people said, about that the game is slow and all, but i said ''i gotta play it and see'' i meaned that i have to play it, no matter who said anything, i stil have to play it and see if i like it, i was just talking about what the japan people said. But i fell glad u i gave u dont get like the other two cr@ckers that are insulting.. And we3kg srry if i made you understand something i did not want..

something else, zook crap, this forum is for everybody..

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
WOW. I only read the first four lines of that post cause it's a freaking mess.

Dude, you can't go and get so upset when someone calls you a nooblatron. I was just kidding around. If it really upset you then you might wanna seek some anger management. Sorry I called you a noob, it's quite obvious there's no possible way I can know your skills in Smash. Get over yourself.

And go back to school, you need to learn some grammar and punctuation.

A comma is not a period :laugh:

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
kk zook, umm, i was defending myself because he called me a noob, and i didnt even judged him, so i was defending, same as i gonna do now, u pice of crap, u thinkk that by having 2000 posts ur gonna be a pro? i did not call him a noob because of my numberof posts u idiot, i said so because, he called me noob in a game that he havent played yet, and i was like? umm ok.. whatever, he also said that i was up÷set because this isnt a re release of melee?psssss, wtf r u talking, for ur fking information, sakurai said that he preffered to call this game, a melee 2.0 in nintendo magazine, and i jsut said that it does not looks like it.. Is not my fault that losnar is so in love with a gam ehe has not even play that he wants to stick he's d!ck in the disck's hole..
HE STARTED ATACKING ME AND I HITED HIM BACK, AND IS NOT OF YOUR BUSINESS U SUPERIMBECIL
Holy ****, man, calm down. When did I ever mention post count? -Oh, wait, that was that little buddy of yours, trying to defend you, wasn't it? Not me, dude. And, whatmore, I never said I was a 'pro,' and when I called you a noob, I was not insulting your smash skills. Rather, by 'noob,' I meant 'immature,' in the fact that you went ballistic after another member called you a noob, you did not just say 'umm ok.. whatever' like you claim.

something else, zook crap, this forum is for everybody..
'zook crap?' That's a new one. Reeeeeal funny.

When did I ever say I didn't want people in other countries on this site? I DID say that I wish people learned how to use proper grammar and capitalization on the internet. Even though you may not speak english, I'm sure your own language has grammar, plus it makes everyone sound alot smarter... *hinthint*

Sontrowa

Smash Rookie
You realize that only like 10% of your rant is Luigi related and the rest is fmshball and tourney stuff?

Anyway..

I don't see him being more intuitive as a bad thing. Just because someone is easier to control doesn't mean they can't be tinkered with by the player to make them into an excellent fighter.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
i might enjoy gameplay slower than melée. i liked the pace of ssb64, esp. w/ slow chars like link and DK. but no wavedashing??
Dude, you JUST said you might enjoy the slower gameplay. If you could wavedash it wouldn't be slower. Make up your mind. I've been wavedashing for years and I can't wait to not have to do it anymore. Luigi is a great character now WITHOUT wavedashing.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Dude, you JUST said you might enjoy the slower gameplay. If you could wavedash it wouldn't be slower. Make up your mind. I've been wavedashing for years and I can't wait to not have to do it anymore. Luigi is a great character now WITHOUT wavedashing.
Wait...you can't wait to not have to wavedash? Lol, yeah because it's such a painful thing to do. It's pretty clear that you were never able to use Luigi in Melee to much of his potential, because anyone who actually took the time to learn how to wavedash consistently and naturally with him would realize that wavedashing wasn't some major crutch one was forced to use as him, but rather a genius solution to his otherwise unplayable ground game, that also allowed a much deeper understanding of his physics.

Sorry if I come off as brash, it's just if people talk about Luigi's wavedash as though it were some dirty, polluted technique/glitch that one would only ever even consider using due to competitive play, I get kind of irritated, because I see it as more of the epitome of what Luigi's character consists of. (Mobility wise, and not pertaining to Smash bros. Melee exclusively)

Zook said:
I say it's good that most of the 'advance techniques' are taken out. Those smashers who were good but didn't use them may become better than the pros which relied on them.
LOL. good stuff, good stuff. new sig quality perhaps?

But yeah, for sure, 'cuz that's what made the pros pros. Please, if you're going to talk about things like this, at least make an attempt at finding a decent meaning of the term "pro" on these boards. Please.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
to Ka-Master

Dude I loved Luigi's wavedash...but after 6 years of doing that same motion endlessly...

I'm glad to be able to play a new Luigi competitively without the WD. He's new, and I'm all for it...just like I love the idea of the floatier physics. Sounds good to me cause I'm tired of the melee ways. I want a new game and this is it. You elitists are funny though, so nervous.

p.s. I watched your vids.. You're definitely better than I, but not by much. Nice weej :bee:

Gea

Smash Master
Well he now has a better approach game than most (if not all) of the cast. So the tables have turned. MWAHAHAHAHA. Also Luigi is more of a pimp than ever.

I for one will be playing my fair share of Luigi. KA- is Ultra retiring or not?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Well he now has a better approach game than most (if not all) of the cast. So the tables have turned. MWAHAHAHAHA. Also Luigi is more of a pimp than ever.

I for one will be playing my fair share of Luigi. KA- is Ultra retiring or not?
From Melee or do you just mean smash in general? I haven't heard anything from him Melee-wise in forever, so I assume so, which is unfortunate 'cuz we never gotta play at all. :( but yeah good question, i'm probably goin' to california for one last good size tourney so I'll try find out what his views are on things.

Gea

Smash Master
Poor guy didn't get to travel much. I meant though if he was coming to Brawl as well. He was probably my favorite person I met at SCC. Such a cool guy. Man I miss being down there. I was like an hour away from ROFL. SO MANY GOOD LUIGI PLAYERS ;.;

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
TobiasXK said:
KA-Master, still planning on Weegin' in Brawl?

Awww yeah lol. I can't not. We should try play some time, assuming I ever get a decent internet connection :urg:.
Yayuhz, definitely man. And probably I can travel nowadays so we'll probably meet up in tourney one of these days if Brawl has a healthy competitive scene.

Luigi crews should happen.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

@ Micheloxx: You're acting like the stereotypical n00b: You can't spell for ****, and you're baching others for your defense. Stop making an *** f yourself, nooblet.
Wow dude. Chill, and dont be such an ***.

The OP is from Venezuala, that said, his english probably isnt the best yet. Don't pick on him for that.

Top Bottom