• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balanced Brawl Public Preview *GENESIS UPDATE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Sweet! Just finished updating my codes. I'll be there in a few minutes. I'll host the game, please...

*...Afterwards...*

Boy those were some really latent games, unfortunately. :urg: I'm not sure what is causing this sort of lagginess, whether it's the servers or if it's coming from my side, but it's often ended up like this for the last few times I've played. It really shouldn't be on my side as nothing's changed. Oh well.

Anyhoo GGs. Zelda's pretty sweet now, and although Sheik's Dash A has been damaged unintentionally, it was actually helping me set up some sweet strings. :o

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I might get a chair thrown at me for this, but I think Ike's successful Quick Draw (hit) animation should be slowed back down to normal speed. Fighting him as-is makes it a gigantic perfect shield fest, and even then it's a little bit too hard to successfully fight a Quick Draw spam.

Plus I think it's only fair that Ike remain at least RELATIVELY gimpable, since that was one of his key weaknesses.

Essentially, Ike's Quick Draw is just too spammable. He can miss it on the ground and cancel into jabs, he can miss it in the air and neutral air, he can hit/shield hit it on the ground and jab, he can hit/shield hit in the air and jump and neutral air.

About the only real way to fight it is constant perfect shield throwing and projectile spamming. His success animation should be slowed down, in my opinion.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Ike's QD is punishable on block. Mario can Fsmash Ike on block so it doesn't really need to be nerfed. Only the attack part was sped up and it is easily punished if you predict it with or without shielding.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Ike's QD is punishable on block. Mario can Fsmash Ike on block so it doesn't really need to be nerfed. Only the attack part was sped up and it is easily punished if you predict it with or without shielding.
Ike can jab out of a landed Quick Draw and beat Mario to the punch now.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Mario's Fsmash can hit Ike before he can block in the Genesis beta. I think you are mistaken.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Have Ness and Lucas' ******** grab releases been fixed?
Or is that even something you can fix?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Have Ness and Lucas' ******** grab releases been fixed?
Or is that even something you can fix?
They still have the worst ground break, but it doesn't matter very much. Bowser gets a few weak follow ups on them (like ground break to jab combo I think); otherwise they don't really have to worry. The Marth/Charizard chaingrab is very gone.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh ok. o:
I'm guessing that means squirtle's also fixed?
and zelda, though that wasn't really an infinite to begin with...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Guys realize QD is very linear... I think you aren't thinking hard enough on how to effectively counter it. Besides, Ike only has 1 other move safe on block, bair... so now QD is safe on block, just predict when Ike will QD, its not like he's INVINCIBLE when doing it, it has LOW priority, hit him out of it. The smallest disjoint will beat QD

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
QD is pretty difficult to gimp if an intelligent Ike just does it repeatedly from above

Mit

Smash Ace
I played against someone who used Ike often, and the QD really didn't seem like it was that much of a problem. I mean, like people have said, the move is very predictable. They're usually at a decent distance, and if you keep messing up trying to punish the move after your shield, maybe you should stop trying to punish the move like that. You could, I don't know, JUMP over it? All it takes is a short hop to avoid the hit, then come down with whatever move you want. Or you can roll behind him. Or roll backwards. Or spot dodge. Or just jump away, to anywhere, you don't have to be able to punish it (and if you do, why don't we ever complain about not being able to punish Meta Knight's shuttle loop?). It's just really not that hard to get around. I would rather put up with an Ike spamming QD's everywhere than I would with any character spamming any projectile.

Some stuff I noticed: Mario's dtilt seems very odd. It works and all, but the knockback up into the air is really high. Like, they have low damage, but a dtilt will send them flying unusually high. Was this to prevent followups at low percents? It looks really unnatural, and I think if you could follow up at low percents it should be left there (he's already got low-percent followups on utilt, and he's low tier, so who cares if he gets one more, he needs it :p ). Perhaps the knockback was left alone and I'm just seeing things, but it looks like it was changed. Also, did Mario always crouch after using dtilt? Right now, immediately after using dtilt, Mario will duck and stand up back up. It kept throwing me off after using the move because the ending lag from that was hard to get used to. Was it always like that?

Falcon is great, thank you :) While he'll still have a very hard time with characters who have many disjointed hitboxes, he's overall a greater force to be reckoned with, with all those minor buffs. Dtilt is pretty nice as well. Also, I never got to try out the knee very much, because it's almost impossible to land in competitive play. In that regard, I'd like to hear the reasoning behind decreasing it's buff from 6% to 3%. I think it can use as much of a buff as it can get, and 3% doesn't seem like much. The move is almost as hard to land as a Falcon Punch it seems, and usually only happens when your opponent makes a dire mistake and is left open for a very long time to be punished.

Also, it seems to me like Link's arrows might be a little bit too good. Even at low percentages, their knockback is crazy. It just seems a bit unnatural. Although if I were to recommend a nerf, I'd only recommend a very slight nerf. I love all the other Link buffs though. They essentially put him into heavyweight class, is pretty much where he should be with that recovery.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
After my earlier complaints about the unfamiliarity of Ganon's new d-tilt, I thought I'd reprise that with my updated opinion -- basically, it's hard to get used to once you start playing BBrawl, but if you revert back to normal Brawl, it's surprisingly easy to readjust your play style for the difference. In other words, I now find the change to be perfectly fine. Also, I very much like all the other changes to Ganondorf (except maybe, just barely, the change of down+b to a spike). Some of them are even improving my vBrawl Ganon, such as the Dark Dive uppercut buff. Now I actually try to uppercut any edgeguarding opponents before grabbing onto the edge. It's delicious when you KO someone at 60% from the ground, heh.

Anyway, that's my feedback for the moment. Nothing profound, just: good job, and can't wait for the next iteration!

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I think DK's dash attack would be a lot more useful if it had a lower angle. With around the same angle as Ganon's Ftilt it would be a much better tool for stage control against Olimar and Ivysaur. His dash attack is unique because it is his strongest move at low damage but won't KO until like 550%. Currently it doesn't do much and isn't worth using since it is his most punishsble ground attack. Even with the angle changs it wouldn't be worth the risk in most match-ups but against those two characters (and maybe Snake) the reward would match the risk. Buffing the damage and knockback of the "meaty" hitbox would be nice too. Beating air dodge landings with it would be more practical if it did more damage and popped them up a little higher for follow-ups.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You should add this to the OP:

"When making a suggestion for a buff/nerf, tell me this: How does it help with this character's worst MUs and does this character REALLY need buffing?"

This isn't lets make every move good, this is lets make every CHARACTER good. there can be some bad moves every now and then.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
i think Big O is right, dk's dash attack would probably help ALOT of his stupid match ups like he said, oli, and ivy if he had his Dattack buffed up like he mentioned. 1 it's SUPER predictable, 2 if blocked you can land a smash with any of the characters in the game, 3. I forgot that move existed XD

Also one more thing i'd like to mention is Dks jab if it could somehow pull opponents in and always connect with 2nd hit of jab throwing them up and above it would really improve Dks approach game and handle oli and ivy quite well.

This is just me quote me if i'm wrong or can go against this or whatever just an idea that comes to mind that I! think would help Dk out alot without making "lol dk's down B 1% better", "make his dsmash stronger", just make those 2 moves able to do some punishment and dk would be pretty solid on both air and ground. OVERALL making his gameplay vs majority of the characters 50/50 or 55/45 in his favor or theirs.

lol... i keep editing my comment because i'm realizing how many errors are in it. "Just basic proofreading lol", that's what happens when you end up becoming a fast typer like meh.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
You should add this to the OP:

"When making a suggestion for a buff/nerf, tell me this: How does it help with this character's worst MUs and does this character REALLY need buffing?"

This isn't lets make every move good, this is lets make every CHARACTER good. there can be some bad moves every now and then.
Even with the buff I mentioned his dash attack would still be a bad move. It needs a drastic overhaul to make it a good move and there isn't really any point in going that far. I did explain how it would affect his worst match-ups. Does DK really need buffs to be viable? Not really, but neither do Lucario or ZSS. Would said characters and DK be closer to balanced with thoughtful buffs than without them? I think so. It is a lot like Ike's Dsmash change. It is still a bad move in general but against Olimar the reward for landing it makes it worth using every once in a while.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Just adding, that I've been playing this with a few people regularly and Link is actually playable (when on a TV without eons of lag <3 Ryko), and the only thing I wish you could fix would be his recovery or getting rid of ending frames on his D-throw so he can actually do something out of it.

Since his grabs are relatively punishable, having an easier time tech chasing out of the D-throw would be nice.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
EDIT: Also, I read about Zelda vs. DDD possibly being one of her worst match-ups. Do not even concern yourself with this. The match-up in standard Brawl is somewhere around 60:40 in her favor. Yes, his throws have become more deadly against her, but she still forces him to approach with Din's and she still holds a good fight to him despite being a pretty underwhelming character in general. So far, you've buffed nair and Dsmash, which may not do much for the actual match-up but it does make her moves overall better, so obv. I'd pick this one over the standard one. Once I see all of your changes for Zelda, then I will accurately critique her abilities.
This post was before the Genesis update, but I want to disillusion you about something. Din's fire can never, ever, ever force an approach. D3 destroys Zelda, regardless of what some people like to think. If you camp vBrawl Zelda, she loses. I think she's the 2nd worst character in the game personally. Her approaches consist of aerials, dash attack, Usmash, and grab. None of that is safe on shield except grab, so just hit R when she's approaching. If you see her throw a laggy grab or dash grab, you should be able to REACT with spot dodge before getting grabbed. Marth can probably shut down her entire game with DB1 if he's patient enough.

Actually, Zelda's best approach is probably walk and dtilt/fsmash, but that's still not even close to reliable. She's just an upgrade of Ganon because her Fsmash is a wall, Fair and Bair kill. Nair is not complete garbage, and Usmash is a potential approach if your opponent decides to fight you instead of taunt. I'll see what she looks like with the ftilt though.

I can't comment on anything else, but this is wrong. Fox is just difficult to use properly; he isn't a bad character. He doesn't have any blatantly obvious "LOL Spam me!" approaches (like G&W's Turtle, for example), but he has excellent mobility for superb cross-ups (both aerial and ground-based) and he has plenty of effective mix-ups. He just has a steep learning curve, so most people think he sucks; however, he is really quite competent. (To be fair though, he is not viable in vBrawl, but it's because of the Death locks, not a lack of good approach options.)

What's more, he does have moves that are safe on block. (Except against D3 and tether grabs, but Fox handles D3 well anyway and Fox does have some safe-on-block strings against tether grabbers.)

-SH Fair is safe on block. You can just hover backwards to avoid retaliation. This one is safe on D3 if you do it right.
-Spaced Nair is safe on block against non-tethers/D3. If it hits a shield (spaced properly) it pushes them back far enough that they can't shield-grab Fox. Most people don't know that so they try to grab anyway and it gives Fox a free punishment opportunity.
-SH Shine into buffer SH Shine on top of shield is safe on block. Landing afterwards should either be a cross-up to avoid shield grab or an auto-canceled Nair into Jab. (See next point.)
-SH Shine into auto-canceled Nair into Jab is safe on block. (Properly timed Nair into Jab true combos and beats out grabs.)
-Blatantly doing an auto-canceled Nair into jab on shield against tether grabbers (and Zelda, lol) is safe. The Jab beats out tether shield-grab attempts through sheer speed. If they catch on just mix it up, go for a grab. (Preferably a ground cross-up via a Boosted Pivot Wave Grab. It's harder to punish if the grab misses due to the extremely sexy distance that Fox slides during a PWG.)

By and large though, Fox is best off not mindlessly trying to attack the front of shields. Either laser camping and pressuring to force mistakes (which you then punish) or cross-ups are preferred. (I can't stress the cross-ups enough. Fox's cross-up game is fantastic.) When approaching, Fox requires a large number of mix-ups and the tricks I described above. He can't just mindlessly Dair shields all day and expect to get anywhere.

So, basically, you're wrong. Fox doesn't suck, and he has plenty of options. They just aren't readily apparent and Fox isn't an easy character to use well.
This is just quoted for truth. I consider myself somewhat of an expert on Fox, and I'm impressed with your knowledge.

Fire: Ignites Blast Box, feeds Hothead, does not hurt Red Pikmin, more potent against Ivysaur, releases target from Freeze
Electric: Feeds Hothead, does not hurt Yellow Pikmin, extra hitlag
Darkness: Does not hurt White Pikmin
Slash: Makes *ting!* sound when colliding with other Slash elements
Water: More potent against Charizard
Grass: More potent against Squirtle
Ice: Causes freezing using complex formula and possibly a randomiser

I think the following are simply status effects:
Flower: Deals continuous damage until Flower is shaken off or falls off on its own, can stack to a point
Freeze: Completely immobilises the opponent until they shake out or melt
Coin: A coin that does nothing pops out of the target's head

Anything I missed? Do I need correction?
Refresh my memory on what Slash and Grass moves are.

I know this has already been put out (I'm assuming this is a work-in-progress), but is there anyway to change the fact that Yoshi is STILL the only character unable to jump from the shield? Or are we leaving that as is, or we know this problem but are unable to do anything about it? :o just wanted to know.
This is on purpose and it's better this way IMO. Yoshi can't be shield-stabbed. Now, I wish it were possible to increase the life of Yoshi's shield. In the meantime, just use more of your broken spot-dodge.

What makes falco top tier is his chaingrab, not his lazers.
And it would be against this project's rule :p
Quoted for falseness. Falco really doesn't need his chaingrab at all. His jab, spot-dodge, and lasers are what make him broken. He has AMAZING close range options, but doesn't ever need to put himself in danger while constantly pressuring his opponent. On top of this, he has broken escapes. Chaingrab is just the tip of the ice-berg. Consider dthrow-dash attack-usmash connecting twice deals the same amount of damage, and only requires one more grab. It's not like ICs, where Falco has difficulty getting the grab to reap rewards from it.

XX
00 hit normal hit
01 none all none are not working
02 slash
03 electricity
04 Ice
05 Flame
06 Coin
07 Cape yes the tuning effect
08 Slip tripping
09 Sleep
0A none
0B impale DK side B
0C Stun deku nut
0E Flower
0F none actually gives hitstun, used in some B+ moves
10 none
11 slash 2
12 hit 2
13 Darkness
14 Stun
15 Aura only the blue effect, no scaling
16 Impale 2
17 Down snake Dthrow
18 No Flinch fox laser
This is personal, but can you go into these effects in minor detail? Just a sentence or explanation for each of them.

ABOUT POKEMON TRAINER:
Keep him as is, just remove the timer on Stamina and that's all. You're supposed to take damage when switching in, except when the previous pokemon was K.O.ed. Have you ever played pokemon? Separate pokemon is different, but I disapprove personally.

Well, the wonky throws are about to be gone. We are testing authentic throw changes now, and things look great.

As for Luigi's dash attack, I'm not sure I understand your complaint. It fits Luigi like a glove, because the slipping animation on the victim makes it look even MORE goofy! The gameplay reason for it though, was to cover that same weakness as the fireball speed buff: Luigi has poor approach. Dash attacks may only be good for approaching as punishment, but that's STILL better than what Luigi had. Since shielding always interrupted it, there was genuinely no use for that move, crippling Luigi's ability to get punishments in. (Of course, he is fine at punishing close...)
While I agree that the Dash attack buff is good, you are incorrect about Luigi's ability to get in. Sliding while spot dodging is extremely good, especially considering Luigi's Jab range, grab mix-ups, and Bair range. Oh, and let's not forget that AMAZING downB. Luigi gets in fine, but dash attack is fine anyway.

At low level play, your design for quick draw is FAR more broken than a din's fire that doesnt auto SD a zelda if she gets shoved off the stage due to her own animation. At low levels of play, yoshi and ganon grounding people is abusable as hell, at low level play, allowing diddy to have bananas at all is pretty unbeatable. I learned about glide tossing like 2 and a half weeks into import and figured it out in 2 tries. Low level play is exploitable as hell, din's fire is not going to put it on its head. At high level play, the change is wholly irrelevant and only serves to give zelda some cover on her way back to the stage that can be attacked through and neutralized anyway at the very most. The change serves no functional purpose aside from not causing zelda to SD should she screw up a high level technique like b reversing to momentum boost towards the stage. If your worry only affects the level of play where people dont know how to shield yet, it's silly to hold her back at any level above it because of something that lwo level zeldas wont be able to fully utilize anyway. It's logically unsound, I'm sorry to be so forward.
QFT. Din's fire ACTUALLY functions as a recover somewhat in normal Brawl, but the risk vs. reward isn't great at all. Considering how bad her alternatives are, she needs SOME help in this area, and this isn't at all broken. Noobs aren't going to get all happy because they can jump and still Din's.

The point is that it serves no purpose. The Ike change actually is beneficial for higher levels so it overrides lower level concerns. In this case, it's doing almost nothing so I don't see the high level concerns. Honestly, accidental suicide if you try to b-reversal (with Zelda having very little use for b-reversals anyway)? At best this is "why?" versus "why not?" with me feeling that "why?" has the burden of proof on them.
Wrong. Dins gives extra push forward in the air when you cast it. It's still a horrible projectile except in doubles, lol.

4 frames MAKES A DIFFERENCE, EX: Ike's counter is horrid because its 6 frames slower than Marth's which is excellent.
I believe Ike's counter is 10, while Marth's is 5, but for all effective purposes your point and example are sound.

I think DK's dash attack would be a lot more useful if it had a lower angle. With around the same angle as Ganon's Ftilt it would be a much better tool for stage control against Olimar and Ivysaur. His dash attack is unique because it is his strongest move at low damage but won't KO until like 550%. Currently it doesn't do much and isn't worth using since it is his most punishsble ground attack. Even with the angle changs it wouldn't be worth the risk in most match-ups but against those two characters (and maybe Snake) the reward would match the risk. Buffing the damage and knockback of the "meaty" hitbox would be nice too. Beating air dodge landings with it would be more practical if it did more damage and popped them up a little higher for follow-ups.
Interesting suggestion. I'm pretty sure instant DA combos out of Dthrow same as ftilt. I wonder how developed this is.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
yeah, link is fun now! also is there any other characters that we are aiming at, at this point? hey Big O my suggestion on dks jab wouldn't that really help him in match ups like falco to make an option of approach rather then just dtilt?? if falco decides to get close he can react with something faster that would probably beat dk to the punch almost every single time if he chose to dtilt then jab. Just my opinion

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Interesting suggestion. I'm pretty sure instant DA combos out of Dthrow same as ftilt. I wonder how developed this is.
Well it doesn't have the same reach as his Ftilt so it isn't a combo on everyone. It is a combo for a good chunk of the cast though. When set up by a throw they have a huge window to DI the dash attack so if it becomes a new standard combo it wouldn't be too bad.

This is personal, but can you go into these effects in minor detail? Just a sentence or explanation for each of them.
Grass moves are Ivysaur's moves. They do less knockback to Charizard and more knockback to Squirtle. Impale (DK side b) is actually pretty interesting since it allows the move to ignore weight. DK's side b does the same knockback on every character at the same %'s. This is probably because the pitfall time is based on knockback. Most of the others like sleep are self explanatory (Jigglypuff's sing) or just special effects like darkness/coin. I think one of the slashes makes the move have MK's transcendental priority.

yeah, link is fun now! also is there any other characters that we are aiming at, at this point? hey Big O my suggestion on dks jab wouldn't that really help him in match ups like falco to make an option of approach rather then just dtilt?? if falco decides to get close he can react with something faster that would probably beat dk to the punch almost every single time if he chose to dtilt then jab. Just my opinion
Well DK's jab has two hitboxes. His regular jab is kind of sucky and doesn't even combo into his second jab until like 25%. When you hit with the tip of his jab (I just call it a tipper jab) it knocks them up and towards you. His tipper jab is pretty good and actually combos into a lot of stuff depending on their %. It can already do what you asked for but only tipper jabs. The regular jab could use some knockback tweaks to makes sure it always combos into the second hit. That would help against Falco and ROB. I would just maybe add 1% damage to tipper jabs and make the regular jab have fixed knockback so it could always combo into the second jab and allow for some jab mixups if they aren't on their toes. Giving it the knockback it has at ~70% would be good.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Tipper jab to Dsmash actually is a true combo at about 100+%. The only catch is that it is a Street Fighter style link because pressing A/c-stick even one frame early leads to jab 2 instead of Dsmash.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
TRICK #6: Deadly Dark Dive uppercut; damage (7%) -> (18%), knockback (90/70) -> (90/80)

This will kill you. Do you understand that? If you stay on the ledge against Ganondorf, he is going to kill you. Are we clear? To be even more clear, this is a more powerful kill move than any other uncharged move in the game. It kills most characters at around 60%. If you want to mess with Ganondorf off-stage, you had better be ready.
...Holy crap. That... is a massive buff. XD

This is a change that may be hit or miss with players, but let me put the implication out there first. Pirate Ship is now a very wholesome and fair level. Now, onto the explanation. When you hit the water in standard Brawl with any character (all are the same for this purpose, including Squirtle and Charizard), you first enter a normal "swimming" state. If you have spent too much total time in the water, you enter a "flailing" state. If you spend too much continuous time in the water, you then drown. The flailing state starts earlier depending on damage; you flail instantly at 90% damage or more. Of course, the system could be gamed by just jumping out of the water a lot in the flailing state. This "water stalling" was obnoxious at best on Pirate Ship, though many would argue simply game ruining. The new mechanics simply remove the flailing state and substitute it for drowning. This makes water VERY scary at higher damages, and it makes any sort of strategy that involves intentionally hanging out in the water obsolete. For those who fear for Delfino Plaza and Jungle Japes, don't. While it does have an effect, it is radically less on these stages than on the Pirate Ship. Once you realize the change is there, you should find your play on these stages nearly unaffected.If the water is that big of a deal, then just remove the water's effect altogether. ._. Otherwise, no thank you, it's like putting the blast zone up into the screen.

X or Y: Dialga/Metal Gear REX
L or R: Palkia/Metal Gear RAY
X or Y AND L or R: Cresselia/Gekko

Oh thank god.

-General water mechanics tweaks (being able to set drowning to be percentage independent and have a duration similar to some middle percentage would be ideal)
Now THAT would be a good move for the water, instead of the earlier mentioned change.

Now, if only we could combine some of the changes in this with some of the changes in Brawl+... ah well, that's just me complaining about nothing. That's not the point of BB, is it? (Or Brawl+, for that matter.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I think the Ganon uppercut buff is exaggerated a little. I landed it a couple of times, and while it did send them farther, it didn't seem to be the insane crazy kill move that I was expecting.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Actually, it's intensely powerful. I mean, it's no big deal if you get hit about edge level and DI it right, but hit above stage will kill you at 60%. It's, quite honestly, a little too strong a buff. I understand making that hit better to deal with ledge hoggers, but it just seems really... out of place as the strongest uncharged move in the game on Ganon's UpB's "sourspot". Actually, isn't Nine hammer still the strongest?

Anyway, it's not really easy to land (like any of his moves), but it seriously hits too hard, even for Ganon, imo.

But I'm really digging his DownB. It makes Link vs Ganon... PLAYABLE.

Almas

Smash Lord
Just had a quick look at the OP. I still don't understand fully why Paprika gave me credit for his Conditional Action Modifier - I merely gave some programming advice for bits of it (and explained how to remove the regrab infinite and unintended c-stick tilts, but...). I did, however, write the Launch Speed Modifier and Gravity Modifier codes.

D

Deleted member

Almas, you rewrote part of the code. I believe that is worth some credit.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Refresh my memory on what Slash and Grass moves are.
Slash (i'd imagine) is like Marth, Ike sword moves like that.
Grass is only known with Pokemon trainers.
The only characters with Grass element is Ivysaur for obvious reasons.
If someone answered this before me I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom