• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BALLC: New Bayonetta tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseud0

Smash Cadet
NNID
AshiChry
So, upon labbing Bayonetta, I think I've discovered something. When stacking her landing lag by doing combos in-air, it is possibly to completely eliminate all of the landing lag by using her Neutral B. Not only do you lose all the stacked lag, but you lose any other lag you might receive, as long as you don't land while still in the animation for the neutral special. Pretty cool, considering once you do a big combo that doesn't kill you can just tap B and fastfall to the ground with no lag. It's pretty useful, and I'm wondering if it can be done with any of her other moves (that are quicker than executing an uncharged Neutral B). Thoughts?

-AshiChry

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
So, upon labbing Bayonetta, I think I've discovered something. When stacking her landing lag by doing combos in-air, it is possibly to completely eliminate all of the landing lag by using her Neutral B. Not only do you lose all the stacked lag, but you lose any other lag you might receive, as long as you don't land while still in the animation for the neutral special. Pretty cool, considering once you do a big combo that doesn't kill you can just tap B and fastfall to the ground with no lag. It's pretty useful, and I'm wondering if it can be done with any of her other moves (that are quicker than executing an uncharged Neutral B). Thoughts?

-AshiChry
Please post this in the Metagame thread, as this is where it belongs. Thanks for the tech though!

If people could reply there too that would be great. Posterity and easy findings and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom