• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balloon Blast Matchup Thread #9 - Olimar [Expires ♡♪!?]

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
I'd say this matchup is 50-50.

Getting olimar off stage with diddy is the best thing going for him in this matchup. it's really hard to get those necessary grabs though. you just have to be patient and keep throwing bananas at him (even though they bounce off the pikmin T_T ) until you put him in a bad position. not too good at this matchup. Gnes da bess

Oonai

Smash Cadet
I could be wrong... but it seems like on neutral stages the match-up may be even, but I'd say diddy has the adv. on more stages than Oli does, making this match-up at least 55:45

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I could definitely see the MU as even, but I think Diddy has to put in a lot more work to make it that way than Olimar does. Unless Diddy makes very few mistakes, keeps Olimar constantly off stage, and can keep pikmin damage down I'd put it slightly in Olimar's favor.

But we definitely need to move on.

Top Bottom