• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bane - cant touch this (traditional style g&w video)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Gotta admit, I love it. I also <3 the first clip. WD -> 9 Hammer -> Win.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
dont tell me this is it?. this is the combo vid you were working on? i personally believe that this song completely kills any combo video. ive heard this gay a$$ song too many times in vids and it just kills it. a better song choice would have completely changed the vid. the beginning was so good and then the second it finished it was like...<_<...>_>...ugh....too bad. i couldnt even watch the whole vid. hopefully you'll make another vid with a good song...peace

EDIT: I HATE THIS VID but i luv your other one. "disjointed and luving it" is really really good.

-hiroshi

Renth

Smash Hero
this video is too good bane it was fun doing team G&W with you and ****** people with it.

The_Eradicator

Smash Rookie
Good vid how do you land so many 9's? I've got a some friends who are complete newbs and they can land up to 12 #9's a game but If I spam the hammer I'd be lucky to get 3. Also these newbs get Luigi's spontaneous headbutt alot as well

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
the more you spam it the less you get it, ive noticed... keep it 2 or 3 throws max per life.. and you'll see yourself getting more and more. right after you spawn if the first one isnt a 9 you have like a 1 in 6 chance the next one will.

Top Bottom