• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BASHDay (Charity Tourney) - November 12th - Toledo, Ohio @ University of Toledo

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
My gut says it'll start at 5:30 or 6:00. I would try if at all possible to get there at 5:30 at the latest.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Awwww snaaaap.

I volunteered to help set this up, which means they gave me a shirt and may make me help run things, so they may not let me play in the tournament. (Admins supposedly can't play) LOL

If I can't play, I'm playing the winner.

Oh well, we'll see what happens...5 o'clock guys. :p

Good luck tonight.

clowsui

Smash Legend
louis findlay is mad far from this isn't it, lol

i'll be 20 minutes from BG and i'd get there around 8:30 at the earliest :(

jkbbabione

Smash Apprentice
an hour away is much less than 2+ hours for any other tourneys in OH, lol

leaving in half an hour, good luck everyone

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yup we're pretty much set up. We'll just need a couple more Wiis and we'll be set.

I have 2 TV's in my car if we need them and a Cube + Melee.

Anyone wanna play Melee tonight? :p

Oh yeah, we're starting at 6, guys. Free play's at 5 and after the tournament is over.

Call me if you get lost!

Last edited:

DannyJS1

Smash Rookie
Hopefully I'll do better in this than I did on Wednesday.

Dunno if I'll bring my own Wii, but I might.

I'll be there soon.

jkbbabione

Smash Apprentice
2nd place, $24 gift card, had a great time for my first tourney :D

thanks to the hosts and to louis for helping me choose what will be my favorite cp for a long while ;)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
2nd place, $24 gift card, had a great time for my first tourney :D

thanks to the hosts and to louis for helping me choose what will be my favorite cp for a long while ;)
Yes Brinstar is a very good cp. I would encourage you to use it for MK. :D I learned a few things too. Never using Wolf there again against MK. MK just wrecks **** too much there. :p

Also, congrats on doing so well at your first tourney! Not many people get 2nd on their first try. lol

And sorry to Lain and Gio for that accident you got in. Sucks... :C

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
This was a fun tournament.

I didn't place as well as I would have liked, but that happens. I learned a lot and had a fun time.

Shoutouts:

Mike M (:gw:, :luigi2:): Good set in the opening round. Your Game and Watch had me on edge.

Raider 88 (:wolf:) Your Wolf is just too good. Congrats for taking 3rd and coming away with a prize for the first time. You pulled out some good matches overall tonight, even in the ones you lost.

Zach (:yoshi2:) Another fun Yoshi ditto. The Pokemon Stadium 2 match was intense. Way to come out with the win. I'll get you sometime lol.

Louis: Thanks for giving me some tips. You even helped me remember some I had forgotten long ago. I'll be looking forward to incorporating these into my game little by little. Also some awsome friendlies at the end. Definately challenging.

I'll be ready for BashCon 26 in February.

Top Bottom