• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

mood4food77

Smash Hero
they need to make amare play off the bench and put melo in the 4 spot

lin and amare should be bench players cause they are great pick and roll, seriously, doing that effectively gives the knicks two starting lines and keeping players fresh

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
they need to make amare play off the bench and put melo in the 4 spot

lin and amare should be bench players cause they are great pick and roll, seriously, doing that effectively gives the knicks two starting lines and keeping players fresh
Amare wouldn't go for that he has too much pride.

Very sad that Shumpert had to get hurt hopefully it's not too severe. Same goes to Rose.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm sorry but, even when the COMMENTATORS are questioning the calls, you know something is up. Blame some to Knicks being frustrated? Yeah sure, but this is reminded me of 2006 when the Mavs could not even be in Wade's personal bubble without getting a foul called. It's stupid and ridiculous. Were it even balanced, I would say the Heat would still be up by 5-8. This is just dumb.
Like I said, the game would be more competitive, but the refs just sucked the life out of the Knicks.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I wonder how they are gonna try to hype up pacers vs magic.

No one watches game, Magic win :troll:

Big Baby hits game winner and runs over a kid.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i did two of those NBA playoff predictors recently, both had the same exact results except the NBA finals winner

1st time, the pacers won it all
2nd time, the spurs won it all

something fishy is giong on here :p

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Best ref moment of someone becoming untouchable? When Leon Powe outshot the entire Laker team in one of the Finals games in 2008. Leon freakin Powe.

Tacket

The Innovator
The fouls may be questionable but that doesn't change the fact that the Knicks are just playing bad basketball and Lebron is playing like a champion.

Fffff I thought he was in his late 20s
He's around Kobe's age. While he was on the Hawks, he was playing well, but as soon as he got traded he went in a slump. It was for the best, for it helped Jeff Teague become a starter and show how good he really was.

Still a Bibby fan though :).

HAcoreRD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lakers stopped playing defense after the all-star break. Literally went from holding opponents around 90 ppg to 100+. If they play like that, they ain't going to the Finals.

NTA

Smash Lord
Honestly, I thought they were going to have a way worse season this time around and not make the playoffs at all after getting swept in the 2011 playoffs

Tacket

The Innovator
Orlando isn't 100% scrub without D. Howard. They still have JJ and Hedo, but I don't think they can carry the team without the big man unless they just shoot completely lights out, and Nelson decides to actually show up for once this season.

HAcoreRD

Nike.

Smash Hero
I was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy hoping to see the Bulls win the whole thing if the Spurs get knocked out.

Terrible ending for Bulls fans, I feel bad for them :/

Top Bottom