• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

NTA

Smash Lord
Nine-Tailed...I have notice this in other threads...but do you know what the purpose of using the trollface is?
Awesome smilies?

Hoping to see lakers at least lead by 20 at one point :o

Also, I think I saw Ebanks in 2k11 while playing that jordan mode but I didn't think he was actual person because it was one of those clay screenshot thingies.

D

Deleted member

blake finally playing like he's supposed to
kobe doesnt get touched, flails, whines, gets T'd up. good job refs.
kobe's playing smart now. i guess he he did know exactly what he was doing in the regular season (chasing scoring milestones)
gallinari drop step made kobe look stupid. sick move
i lol'd pretty hard at ty lawson getting blocked twice on one shot
al harrington might be the worst "good player" in the league. just...awful.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
They technically should be able too. Sessions this year is a 40% 3 point shooter, Blake is mid 30s, and career 40% I believe. Gasol...I have no explanation for.

NTA

Smash Lord
Kristen Stewart complains that she's lonely and friendless :awesome:

Lakers doing work lol. I think there's enough time for a comeback if everything goes right for a little bit

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I guess I overrated the Nuggets and underrated the Lakers. I expected a competitive series but Denver is getting dominated.

Maybe things will get tighter in Denver.

EDIT: DAMN son Ty Lawson got shut down didn't see that coming.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lakers were a top notch D team before the AS break. Maybe they just got lazy? Denver is not even trying to run after every miss. With that being said, I think this is sort of a poor performance by Denver.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
lmfao conspiracies again!

Adidas and the Illuminati are working together. Except they're slowly eliminating those who oppose.

Proof.

1) Brook Lopez is signed under Adidas. He, coincidentally, had an injury to his right foot. He only played 5 games this season.

2) Derrick Rose recently signed a huge multi-million dollar with Adidas. He's had a constant string of injuries, finished with a torn ACL to his knee.

3) Iman Shumpert has custom shoes made by Adidas and will most likely be signed under the brand very soon. He went out with a torn ACL.

4) Dwight Howard is signed under Adidas. He has constantly made it clear he wants to go Brooklyn, to play under Jay-Z, another Illuminati member. Then coincidentally, after waiving his rights to opt out, he gets a season ending injury.

5) In Chicago, there is a club called "Illuminati Nightclub". Derrick Rose and Iman Shumpert are both from Chicago.

6) Josh Smith was having another All-Star worthy season, but do to basketball reasons and reasons above our comprehension, he was snubbed again. Josh Smith is signed under Adidas and is from Georgia.

7) Michael Jordan had deals both from Adidas and Nike, and he ended up choosing Nike over Adidas. The Bobcats ended up finishing with the worst winning % in NBA History.

8) Chauncey Billups was signed under Adidas and his season ended with a torn achilles.

9) Eric Gordon is signed under Adidas and got traded to the Hornets, who are owned by the league aka David "Free Mason" Stern.

10) Andrei Kirilenko is signed by Adidas and is currently playing overseas and a common theory is it was his choice to stay there. Oh boy, no it wasn't.

11) Kobe Bryant used to be signed by Adidas. After leaving, they waited a couple years before taking their chance to strike. They continuously tried injuring him game after game, before finally succeeding by hammering his shin. In his sleep.

12) Jordan Farmar is signed under Adidas, and was hampered by a calf injury.

13) Adidas main headquarters is in Germany. There is Illuminati symbolism on the German ID -

Tacket

The Innovator
6) Josh Smith was having another All-Star worthy season, but do to basketball reasons and reasons above our comprehension, he was snubbed again. Josh Smith is signed under Adidas and is from Georgia.
Why'd you have to bring that up?

>On the verge of tears

HAcoreRD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Not gonna lie, would be tight if both Gasol and Bynum finish with triple doubles. Gasol's less likely since he needs 3 re's and 3 assists.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Those werent things I noticed/believe btw

I actually dont even understand it cause it makes no sense. Adidas works with them but taking their own players out? wut

NTA

Smash Lord
:o Bynum with the triple double lol. Kobe probably wont be getting double double though :(

Been waiting for that triple double for an hour

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Avengers has been getting rave reviews, but I'm still concerned about the story/character development part. Too many characters IMO.

Onto the next game.

D

Deleted member

not in the movie version of him. i dont really care about the character development in the avengers because pretty much every character had his/her own movie to take care of that.

everyone should watch Cabin in the Woods. that movie was amazing. i went in with high expectations, and it exceeded them in every way possible.
_____

bynum: "the more i play D, the better we'll be"

ORLY?

theres no way the nuggets are going to be this bad all series long. i expect a much closer game 2/3. i think they'll fix their rebounding

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
everyone should watch Cabin in the Woods. that movie was amazing. i went in with high expectations, and it exceeded them in every way possible.
wow, im literally watching it right now 30 min in. Complete opposite tho, i started watching with low expectations and thats what im getting so far. I have to work tonight so ill probably finish watching it on my lunchbreak so I can take a nap now.

Top Bottom