• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Miami isn't getting ANY calls this is ridiculous! Wade is frustrated out there and isn't even trying anymore.

EDIT: Maybe that foul by Rondo will wake his *** up.

EDIT2: LOL now Miami's finally getting calls. Thanks refs.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Miami isn't getting ANY calls this is ridiculous! Wade is frustrated out there and isn't even trying anymore.

EDIT: Maybe that foul by Rondo will wake his *** up.

EDIT2: LOL now Miami's finally getting calls. Thanks refs.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you. The sound of the advantage Miami gets at their home floor has still made me deaf.

-on all these calls-
LeBron: Man, who do these guys think they are? The Miami Heat?

And this is why flopping needs to carry heavy fines and suspensions. Battier just flopped on Pierce.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I know this is silly logic but even in OT these teams cant score as much as the spurs/thunder have been

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Not even mad. C's got most of the calls tonight, played out of their minds in the first half for an 18 point lead, LBJ played terrible, and they barely won.

Miami's got the next 2 and will finish this series in 6 just like I predicted.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah, lebron being a sissy again and not wanting to take the final shot "ill just pass to haslem"

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
good job
again this should be 3-1 celtics

daniels should get the **** slapped out of him for that last play
he bit that fake so damn hard

EDIT nevermind

ray starting to show life again a little bit

and boston got into serious foul trouble
alotta bs calls got them in trouble so they hopefully will be rejuvenated next game

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
He was TRIPLE teamed for crying out loud watch the replay. It was a good decision just poor execution.
I just did, no he wasnt lol. When he drove in 2 others started at him but he had a clean 1vs1 at the 3 point arc. And even if he was tripled team he was able to jump up and pass it....so why not pass it to someone who's open (since someone has to be since he was supposedly triple teamed) or jump up and shoot it?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
The triple team should have been a double team. Chalmers was running behind him, and the moment LeBron jumped for the pass, Chalmers' defender was behind LeBron. So it turned into a triple team.

Each game is different. If I told you Rondo would go for 40 points, you would assume they'd probably win. But each game is dif.

I will say that, the roleplayers for Miami will play better. A lot of open missed 3's.

Nike.

Smash Hero
The play was actually right, the problem was that Lebron's fast wasn't good. Too slow, by the time Haslem had it in his hands the defense already caught up to him.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
It's win or go home time for the Spurs.

Given how both series have played out. If the Thunder win, does that mean Boston wins tomorrow?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I honestly think Wade and Chalmers are both punks. Wade misses a game winning 3 and he's smiling? Actually, he was smiling constantly in that game. Are you kidding me? Is Wade hiding his fear by smiling or something? Then he and LeBron have the nerve to not give a Post game conference? That's the attitude of a punk.

If the Heat lose, he'll probably still be smiling. He likes doing that a lot.

Seriously, what is WB supposed to do when Parker is right there?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I honestly think Wade and Chalmers are both punks. Wade misses a game winning 3 and he's smiling? Actually, he was smiling constantly in that game. Are you kidding me? Is Wade hiding his fear by smiling or something? Then he and LeBron have the nerve to not give a Post game conference? That's the attitude of a punk.
So smiling during a game is considered "punk" behavior? :\

brownsheep

Smash Journeyman
that aaron rodgers tweet about vlade was awesome

i actually read wades face as more of a wince/grimace in disbelief that he missed the wide open shot. i pretty much made the same face. youre probably right though cuz i hear theyre hollywood as hell

spurs flopping was on point today. that WB shoulder flop was amazing positioning by tp -_-

i feel so bad for Perkins sometimes. he literally does nothing and gets called for some ridiculous fouls

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So smiling during a game is considered "punk" behavior? :\
You foul KG or KG fouls you, you just smile at him. You miss a game winning three, you end up smiling. It just comes off as total douche-ish. Ever since LeBron showed up, he's been a total punk. Maybe he needs a reminder of how he was doing before LeBron came over.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Wade was smiling in disbelief that the shot didn't go in I'm sure he thought it would drop... Not sure how that qualifies as punk behavior but honestly I've stopped caring about what other people think about the Heat and their players. It's just not worth it anymore. lol

Top Bottom