• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I fosed him, because I don't think townKevin would fos someone for such a dumb reason. Seemed like he was trying to fuel something for his nonexistent case that he has on you.

you're dumb JF

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Vote Count
Blue Yoshi (2) - Blue Yoshi, Ronike
Omni (1) - Kirbyoshi
Bunglefever (1) - §teel
Cello_Marl (5) - Macman, Bunglefever, Tom, Ryker, Omni
Charged Achy Hobo (1) - Cello_Marl
§teel (1) - Charged Achy Hobo

Not voting (2): Nix2100, KevinM

Activity
2/22 - Cello_Marl, KevinM, Bunglefevah, Kirbyoshi, Ronike, Nix2100, Ryker, Macman, Omni, Charged Achy Hobo, Blue Yoshi, Tom
2/21 -
Inactive - §teel

----------

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

deadline = 2/25 midnight

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Omni: Looks like you did unvote. I missed that. Also, I'd be happiest with Ryker, Nix, or BY for managing to be even more useless than me. I'm not the best play because it doesn't do town much good. What information would you gain from my lynch that would benefit us toMorrow? The point of lynching inactives, or threatening it, is to get them to say something.
@Hobo: Let's say it is serious, but I'll refine the question. What information did you get from Ronike's lack of a vote?
@Ryker: You act as though I was asking for who you wanted me to vote for. I wasn't. I'm getting the impression that you won't be changing your mind on me no matter what I say or do, but you won't fully commit or press it. Why not? Afraid of what I'll flip?

Also, do you really think me jumping off the walls right now would be a good thing?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Blue Yoshi is. Ryker just seems scummy to me. Ever since he jumped on my wagon, he seems surer and surer that I'm the play for the day, but isn't willing to fully commit to it.

Nix is also for lack of commitment, but his is in general compared to at me specifically.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Omni: ...wait. Is the emphasis on the word "Why" or on "Ryker"? I thought it was on "why".

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Also, I'd be happiest with Ryker, Nix, or BY for managing to be even more useless than me.
Why is Ryker more useless than you?
Ryker just seems scummy to me. Ever since he jumped on my wagon, he seems surer and surer that I'm the play for the day, but isn't willing to fully commit to it.
I didn't ask, "Why is Ryker scummy?"

You're not answering the question; it's pretty simple and straightforward.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm fully ready to commit to your lynch. Give me about 3 more votes and let's roll on.

You're trying to bully me atm. You're trying to insinuate that you'll flip town and I'll be lynched for it. You're also saying I'm not ready to commit even though it's fairly obvious I want you gone. Are you trying to discredit my vote by insinuating I'm half-assing it?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Changed my mind about Cello due to recent posts and activity level in kev's game. Pretty sure he's the play.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Cello's meta with ongoing games is so strong, but I must not vote based solely on meta. I......MUST....NOT!!!!!!!!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
My original sentence is just poorly written.

Also, I'd be happiest with Ryker, Nix; or BY for managing to be even more useless than me.

@Ryker: Actually, I'm insinuating that you think you won't be lynched after my flip.

Why did you join my wagon in the first place? Honestly, it looked like you didn't even know the reason why they were voting for me, just that it was convenient. Pressure, obviously, but you thought that it because I was simply present and not talking. I had said, "What acceptable level of activity do I need to get to to satisfy you? Or are you staying on me for another reason?" Later, you said, "He's under the impression I want votes from him, but I want him dead." Nowhere is there any question of who to vote for. To your credit, you do go on to say why you're still on me; lurking. But, by your own admission, you needed to "see if I can't build a better case than this because I know this isn't enough for a lynch."

@Ronike: What's wrong with trying to get an early handle on that game? I think much of the reason I was lost here was because I ignored the early game in favor of the last day of Miller. I wasn't going to let that happen again.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Fine. Cello's Meta:

Newbie 3: Frantic
Left 4 Scum: Subdued
Miller's Hollow: Frantic
Batman: Subdued
Down 'n Dirty: Frantic

Patterns. They's are there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Out of shower. Reread coming.

Who were your scumbuddies in both?

Assuming that they are both finished and you're not ratting anyone out.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Delvro and Mister Eric, who I believe you know, in Newbie 3.
Xiivi and Circus in Left 4 Scum.

All these games are in the archives.

Also, just now noticed did you?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I will reread as soon as I finish posting in the saints mafia.

Though before I do, an answer to the "my post is useless" comments I saw...

My first post in every game is a joke post (including faulty logic and contradictions, or just a plain stupid comment), followed by a self vote (maybe one or two more joke posts). From then on, I make every post a serious post (maybe the odd joke here and there). So... yeah, my first post was supposed to be a joke post. I never had the chance to make another useful post since then, but... well, I will make a useful post in a bit (once I re-read... sorry, I'm a slow reader, but I will make a more useful post than I have so far).

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
the fact that your first post is always a joke vote when we were clearly trying to move out of the RVS is unhelpful.

You say to get out of the RVS we have to be serious, then in the same post you are.

Whether or not you do this every game, its straight up unhelpful in this situtaion,

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
BY, i'm considering voting you because your selfvote didn't make me laugh this time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also, if you're expecting the happy-go-lucky everywhere me that's in Miller, it's not going to happen. That takes more energy to keep up than I thought it would, and I don't think I could do it in two games. Besides, it's not as effective as I thought it would be anyway.
It's in Kevin's game, so it's absence irks me.

@Omni: Looks like you did unvote. I missed that. Also, I'd be happiest with Ryker, Nix, or BY for managing to be even more useless than me. I'm not the best play because it doesn't do town much good. What information would you gain from my lynch that would benefit us toMorrow? The point of lynching inactives, or threatening it, is to get them to say something.
@Hobo: Let's say it is serious, but I'll refine the question. What information did you get from Ronike's lack of a vote?
@Ryker: You act as though I was asking for who you wanted me to vote for. I wasn't. I'm getting the impression that you won't be changing your mind on me no matter what I say or do, but you won't fully commit or press it. Why not? Afraid of what I'll flip?

Also, do you really think me jumping off the walls right now would be a good thing?
Now more recently you've been active (being threatened by a lynch does that).

However, look at the above threat in the @Ryker.

I'm fully ready to commit to your lynch. Give me about 3 more votes and let's roll on.

You're trying to bully me atm. You're trying to insinuate that you'll flip town and I'll be lynched for it. You're also saying I'm not ready to commit even though it's fairly obvious I want you gone. Are you trying to discredit my vote by insinuating I'm half-assing it?

@Ryker: Actually, I'm insinuating that you think you won't be lynched after my flip.
What? That's not what it looked like at all. What do you even mean here? Why would you insinuate anything at all if this was what you were going for?

He's coasting hardcore and he's not trying to help hunt scum. He shows up when threatened and disappears again, the nothing between #260 something to #312 I believe is an example. His latest posts have been nonsensical to me.

I can't build a large case because he isn't there to make it.

tl;dr

1.) Super coasting and intentionally lurking.
2.) Complete lack of desire to scum hunt. He only shows up to defend himself. Everything else is just a comment on what's happening. Generally just telling people, "I don't think he's scum." or an equivalent.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
*cough*

* Last Activity: Today 02:17 AM
* Current Activity: Viewing Thread Batma(n)fia 2 | D1
* Referrals: 0

*cough*

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So I've been doing some thinking. I really think we should use our d1 lynch on an inactive. Simply because d1 Mafia lynches are overrated. And I really rather not have to deal with someone who barely gave me anything to work with d1 and someone who will make the game down the road a living hell. Also, inactive scum has been happening more often recently. I was scum in a recent game in the Broom and it was just so easy to lurk so yah.

Our d1 lynch imo, is our least important one. Simply because even if we did lynch scum, theyll have less connections to other people then if we were to lynch them on a later day. And I feel like, d1 is scum's favorite day for bussing.

So pros to lynching an inactive/lurker:
They could be scum.
If they aren't theyre being useless anyways.
If we don't, we have to deal with a lack of information to use to decide whether to lynch them on later days.
If we don't, we have to worry about whether we can trust them to actually play the game in later days. [if they do happen to be town]
Mafia deaths matter more later game then now. [imo]

cons:
They could be a PR. [but who gives a ****, cuz if they were they'd probably be a ****ty one.
Less connections to work with d2 from the flip. [This is actually a good point, but I think the trade off is still better.]

Do people agree or no?

So Cello, BY. Tell me why you shouldn't die.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Ok, started re-reading, then my parents needed to use my computer, but I got about a third or so of the way through, so I'll post what I've gotten so far (starting to get tired, and I don't want to mis-read due to tiredness, so I'll continue tomorrow. Other than watching Canada win gold 10 times tomorrow in the olympics, I'm not doing anything special, so I have more than enough time to finish re-reading).

Anyways, here's a summary of what I got so far (I'll go more into detail once I finish re-reading). I'll only put the post numbers for now and go into detail tomorrow...:

77 – 79

This entire sequence seems strange to me.

I hate the logic of "lynch him because he's useless". More detail tomorrow... too tired lol :p

Too tired to re-read this post now, but it was fishy for some reason. Once again, more tomorrow :p

Disagree with this idea... Once again, well, you know :p

Too tired to re-read this, but I will tomorrow.

Also, something I found funny, since it applied to me so far this game, was post 113. Nothing scummy about that post... it's just that so far, due to business, I've been unable to keep up with this game. I swear that's not going to be the case for the entire game (partial proof is the start of my re-read, which will be finished tomorrow, and with more detail).

Also, I saw my name (well, just BY) at the end of the last post (Macman, in case I get ninja'd). The reason so far for me to die is because I've been completely inactive (more or less... though some may just call it being useless) so far this game. This post is a start to me proving otherwise... in that I am going to be active. Once I finish re-reading, I'll try to post every day, as frequently as I have in my past games.

I know I've said this over 9000 times already, but I'll say it again: sorry for being inactive / useless so far, and I promise I will be more active / useful than I have been so far this game. Hopefully this post proves my intent.

Anyways, good night guys, and see you all tomorrow with a much more detailed post (well, technically it would be see you guys later today... it's 2am where I live... but, well, you get the point).

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
I get - and that's what bothers me the most about it - no info at all.

Why is Ryker more useless than you?
Are you done going after "useless" people. Tell me your scumlist (top 3) + reasons.

So I've been doing some thinking. I really think we should use our d1 lynch on an inactive. Simply because d1 Mafia lynches are overrated. And I really rather not have to deal with someone who barely gave me anything to work with d1 and someone who will make the game down the road a living hell. Also, inactive scum has been happening more often recently. I was scum in a recent game in the Broom and it was just so easy to lurk so yah.

Do people agree or no?
Yeah, I agree. Two days until deadline and we should get an idea on whom to lynch / wagon by now. Inactive lynch looks solid at this point though keep in mind that's very easy for a scumbag like Omni to get behind it without looking bad in case of a mislynch.

So Cello, BY. Tell me why you shouldn't die.
Thinking Kirbyo's a better choice for feigning activity hardcore. He's barely been doing anything made a shity case vs Tom, parroted my case vs Scumni and has been inconsistent and unhelpdumb:

Cello's meta with ongoing games is so strong, but I must not vote based solely on meta. I......MUST....NOT!!!!!!!!
2 of those games are completed. What were you?
That looks like a solid lynch choice to me.

§teel has gotten surprisingly little attention recently considering like half of the game has openly called him suspect. Still thinking that either him or Omni are scum. Not liking that Nix seems to be off people's radars. Will look closer at his posts before deadline. Until then Unvote
Vote: Kirbyoshi

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
sorry i meant to post last night but sixth sense was on D: unvote

tom why do you think cello is the right direction. i dont have any reason to vote him now that hes playing the game. and why does that make you uncomfortable with me? how is us having different reads on someone scummy? however his 403 has me really uneasy so i may need to rethink it.

kevin your initial read of me was the correct one, go back to it

will try to post again tonight

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Um, CAH, are you ok? Seems to me you're suffering from Mafia ADD. In that post, you had points on Cello, Omni, Steel, Nix, and I can't tell if you find Blue scummy or not, but then you make a "point" on me, which really was more of quoting and saying "he's scum," and vote me for that. You have a much stronger case on the others, so why me?

Charged Achy Hobo

Smash Rookie
In that post, you had points on Cello, Omni, Steel, Nix, and I can't tell if you find Blue scummy or not, but then you make a "point" on me, which really was more of quoting and saying "he's scum," and vote me for that. You have a much stronger case on the others, so why me?
I never had "points" on these people and if I did I never actually called them suspect least of them Blue Yoshi. Skim moar plz.
It was in reference to Macman who suggested to lynch Cello / Blue Yoshi. My concern is that you can be lynched for similar reasons as you have not only be hardly useful in terms of scumhunting but you have also been misleading (Tom's case) and parroting (Omni's case). The two posts I quoted are also good example of you feigning activity.
Because I think you should be lynched? I agree that my case against Scumni is ****** and that he should be lynched asap but what can I do if other people aren't down for it? Same for §teel - I've been on him for a while now but nobody hopped that wagon despite half the game openly calling him suspect.

@ Omni, KevMo, Macman

You down for a §teel wagon? This is especially in regards to Scumni who was on §teel earlier toDay but now prefers once again to hop the much more comfortable Cello wagon. Not saying that voting Cello is wrong but I think §teel should've gotten a lot more negative attention toDay especially for buddying Scumni.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I actually see steel scum more and more.

vote: steel

i know i said inactive lynch, but iono. Need more feedback on whether its the right direction to go

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i dunno if ill be able to post tonight actually so you prob shouldnt lynch me since i have a sixth sense n stuff ^_^

Omni

BRoomer
not down for Steel wagon.

much better wagons out there. more importantly, i'd rather have a Ronike wagon over a Steel wagon

Omni

BRoomer
the question is why not

i've already addressed why i had ronike over steel in my long *** post

to be honest either one of them can go. i simply read ronike as more scummy than steel

Top Bottom