• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman's Booty Bustin Birthday Brawl! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Jerm your black.... black people aren't wimpy enough to have their tummy hurt.

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
All right, lemme take a wack at this shoutout deal.

1:Gnes=Didn't get to play you, or even talk to you for that matter, but your Diddy is effin insane. Nice job winning, good luck at Apex.
2: Razer=Pretty much the same at Gnes, that set between you and Jerm was pretty ridiculous.
3: Trela=Didn't really get to meet you, but your Lucario looked pretty amazing.
4: Xyro=The legendary Texan TO runs another successful tournament. You were cool as ****, and made me feel at home in Texas. Watching you 3 stock DDM3K multiple times was too good.
5: Jerm=Wish I would've gotten to play you, your Tink was insane. Amazing reads in that set against Razer.
5: Illmatic=Thanks a bunch for holding the tournament, is was great fun. Wish I wouldn't of played so bad against you, those SDs game one screwed me up pretty bad. Your Peach is really good though, nice job on fifth.
7: Ozz=Beast Fox, I was impressed at how you handled the Sheik matchup.
7: Smoom=Nice DDD
9: Gamma=Only really watched you play Tree in friendlies, but your DK seemed really good.
9: P4=I didn't get to lose to you this time.
9: Alpha=Your Fox turned my Wario into a frightened baby. Lol, the dair spam fight was too good.
9: RT=?
13: DDM3K=Best Jiggz in Houston right here.
13: Sync=We had some really fun games. You make me want to play PT more.
13: Florida Guy=What a beautiful animal.
13: Kadin(batman)=Every game I remember playing against you I recall losing, lol. Hope you had a happy birthday. Keep that dinosaur forever.
17: Cody=Can't recall meeting you.
17: Tree=Probably the person I played the most, you're pretty beast with most everyone in the cast. Those Ike dittos were too good.
17: ZergSwarm=Sorry about timing you out :p
17: Mr T=Wish I would've gotten to play you more, your Lucario seemed pretty beast.
17: Tro=We had some fun games, your Snake is good ****.
25: Leaf=My C. Falcon will forever fear Lucas.

Turns out the Houston smash scene was amazing. I had a ton of fun playing with you all, and hope to do it again sometime. Thanks for the great tourny Illmatic.

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
1. Gnes = first time playing you and man.... you are just as good as i imagined.
4. Xyro = Coast to Coast... if you say its good, then i'll check it out.
5. Jerm = I'll **** you in singles one day. :p
5. Ilmatic = super awesome godlly peach. except when a bob-omb bounces off samus's armor and kills you.
7. Ozz = I see you as more of a falco.
7. Smoom = i saw some of your CG's. It gave me chills.
9. Alpha = Greatest Fox EVAR!
9. RT = that was fun man. Been waiting to play your for a while.
13. DDM3k = DOODOO MASTER! 3000!
13. Sync = stupid C4 on yoshi's island. :/
13. Florida Guy = your name makes me lol.
13. Kadin = Don't kill yourself just because your scared of the DK. :p
17. Tree = you should be in top 5.
17. Mr T = those were fun friendlies man. can't wait to play you again.
17. Tro = you're my hero.
25. Leaf = kewl guy. Everyone knows you desesrve better. GL next time man.

*Shadow/PJ = I'll rematch you next time. TL vs DK.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I stomach felt a little weird late at night but I was ok. Now jack in the box will kill you like it did jerm and i.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
NO JOHNS, Rockettrainer.
If their stomachs aren't up to the challenge, then why are they playing Brawl?

Meta Knight makes me more nauseous than the 25 slices of pizza I ate back in Austin.

gallax

Smash Hero
:D Thanks for the support guys. But it may not even be me...think about it.

At most, if not ALL the tournaments I've been to ever since I started using pikachu, I have gotten 25th (if there were at least 25 entrants). Now that's weird enough to get it so many times in a row, I remember that Pikachu is #25 in the national Pokedex.

I'm obviously being held back by this, not my playing. /johns

And yeah, I'm going to APEX. It's more of a social trip though now.
leaf in all seriousness you need to start using more characters if u wanna get better. we all cant be esam or anther and just naturally be gifted with pika. once you start using other chars you will learn better habits, read better, and get rid of ur bad pika habits.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
@Gallax: Well, I had Trela show me some stuff with Lucario, and half my friendlies were on the random button, so I'm having some variety in friendlies and MMs. I could pick up a secondary for tournaments, but I think I'll at least get a little better with pika before I work on the other parts.

Edit: Double ninjas.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Sorry I didn't make this. I am ashamed of myself.

Also, shout-out to "Girl, you extend our hitbox." Best team name ever? I think so.

-Mr. T-

Smash Cadet
Sorry I didn't make this. I am ashamed of myself.

Also, shout-out to "Girl, you extend our hitbox." Best team name ever? I think so.
ya too bad.... people were saying we should play. idk why. lol

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Three dollar entree fee.

Payout was
60%
30%
10%

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Sausage fest for a birthday?

Happy B-day Batman. Hope 6 is your lucky number if not then hopefully it's 7 if not then hopefully its 8. Anyways, I don't know you, but happy birthday.

Top Bottom