• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for the Ice Empire

-Googs

Smash Lord
PLACE WELL. Obviously important.

Everyone do their best can't wait to play you all.

I'm slaying all furries.
MAR1
Guard
Stroum

I want to burn your fur then eat your flesh.

Techiyo, Shadow
Get scurred.

I'm Mad Googs. No salt, all fruit with that citrus taste.

Not letting pierce and ally down on this one

DarkISDA

Smash Lord

I'm slaying all furries.
MAR1
Guard
Stroum

Techiyo, Shadow
Get scurred.

As far as I know, stroumbert plays Falco, and falco is a bird, which has no fur, only feather.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Frr has to attend personal matters this week-end, count him out. I thought I'd cancel my presence as well. With more than 25 people in your tiny apartment, I feel I'm doing the tourney a service : P

We will most definitely be on the lookout for the next one!
Also yes, totally game with side events! Mario Power Tennis, me and Frr are UNBEATABLE.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Frr has to attend personal matters this week-end, count him out. I thought I'd cancel my presence as well. With more than 25 people in your tiny apartment, I feel I'm doing the tourney a service : P

We will most definitely be on the lookout for the next one!
Also yes, totally game with side events! Mario Power Tennis, me and Frr are UNBEATABLE.
Nah you should come =P, there's a few people dropping off.
But if you really don't want to, see you at the next tourney!

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice

I'm slaying all furries.
MAR1
Guard
Stroum

Techiyo, Shadow
Get scurred.

I'm not sure how exactly DK can be a furry without Diddy being one as well, but okay.

Either way, Mar1's gonna go ape (literally) on you for calling DK a furry. Watch your back!

x3l1t3x

Smash Rookie
Ill try to come. Not sure if I can but ill certainly try. Havent went to a tourney since late 09 lol

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
oh je serais venu je crois, ca fait longtemp que je vous ai vu, je m'ennuit. Mais c'est un peu trop loin pour un pareseu comme moi ton apart David . Entk bonne chance et amusez vous bien et Esseyer de pas lancer vos manette par terre

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
oh je serais venu je crois, ca fait longtemp que je vous ai vu, je m'ennuit. Mais c'est un peu trop loin pour un pareseu comme moi ton apart David . Entk bonne chance et amusez vous bien et Esseyer de pas lancer vos manette par terre
Oh ****, Dom is still alive! How've you been man?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Je mai entrainer aujourd hui, watch out! =P
The Warrior will pull some upsets tomorrow. ;)

Also will try to have a better stream this time around if im not too lazy.
I'm pretty sure GTA wants to see your Shiek. :)

Ah too bad, je suis pas mal sur te encore tres bon ac ton Snake. Tu devrais essayer de venir quand meme c'est pas encore trop tard.

LoLzY tomorrow... Oh I can't wait for LoLzY tomorrow...
o.0

I predict some upsets tomorrow, there's too many good people attending. Let see if Swordgard's Shiek going to pull the upsets he claims ;) HYPEEEEEEEE!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Double post, to everyone coming.

KKong appartment number is 1406, hopefully kkong fixed the answer machine so he can manually open the door himself instead of sending someone to open the door.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for this. Should be fun. 3 hours of driving, but hey, it's worth it to get planked by Holy I mean have some matches with everyone.

My Gay-O-Meter(i.e. "GOM") shows a significant decrease in the amount of gayness emanating from SG. However, the number on my GOM is still way above zero, so I still expect some BS as Sheik. It's not exactly a match-up most people around here are familiar with; who knows what could happen...

Mid tiers sounds like it'll be tough, with most PR members still being able to use their mains (or old mains, *coughHolycough*). We'll see how it goes. Kage better be repping that Ike in mid tiers!

I'll be arriving tomorrow at around 11 PM and I'll be bringing my own pillows and sleeping bag, which hopefully Holy won't steal from me this time around. :)

Less than one day left, hype!

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Can't sleep and I have a migraine **** my life LoL...

Say word that Mid Tier is 10bones? thought it was 5 the whole time xD.... Yea... well... Guess next time =(.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Dont worry, I will post a full recapitulative of the tourney this afternoon with all the results if i can get a hold of kkong.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Sorry guys I got an urgence and went away of my appartment fast, I dont have my computer with me with tio. Ill post the result thread asap

Mprime

Smash Ace
btw great tourney, had fun trying to understand what everyone was say'n, look'n forward to the next tourney and i'll try to learn a little more french for the next time i come

Top Bottom