• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.B

Smash Lord
just incase people havent been watching, here's some quick doubles results.

1st. RaynEX + KneeOfJustice
2nd. JesiahTEG + PikaPika
3rd. Manalord + Goodies

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
gf's weren't a blowout but it's what you expect when one of a nations best come to a regional tournament and compete with their best, it was pretty good.

hubble

Smash Ace
This was tons of fun, thanks to everyone that I played.

Good **** to everyone.

Ps: This is Brock, no one knows my smashboards name, but i was the kid that hung out with mana and all those guys.

Pss: Goggles refused to gannon dittos me for the record :-P

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
wait for the results thread, just love in here but no shouts. reshout out in results thread, that ****s official!!

p.s. to the one whom asked. I destroyed KoJ in our cast battle, I won by 20+ stock =)

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Big thanks to RaynEX, TheManaLord, Foy, Calvin, and Stephan (hope I spelled those right) for all of the epic melee matches over the past few days.

TML, how'd that full cast $10 MM end up?
p.s. to the one whom asked. I destroyed KoJ in our cast battle, I won by 20+ stock =)
Thanks RTF.

Yea Mana, you did fantastic. You for sure need to come around more often. It's refreshing to play new people.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Shoutout to Hulk/Dr. Grandpa, Xiivi, Owna, NikoK, JesiahTEG, PikaPika and all other great players I played against/with. Amazing matches =)

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Dude shout outs too:

Xiivi and Kelvin for hosting it. Definitely have a good time every time I come up.

TheManaLord and Jeff: Thanks for helping me out and playing me the weekend before, definitely wouldn't have done as good as I did (not that good -_-) without you guys.

Raynex & Canadians: Thank you for your loud obnoxious outburst which made me chuckle when i was playing friendlies.

Goggles: I'll get my dollar back. ]:<

PJ, Rub, & Others: Thanks for showing up and helping out with the competitive scene. Definitely need to do more of these.

PS: Niko i never got to talk to you about info for the smash bus to Genesis. Get at me on aim if you have it SN = adhdfoy

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Hey, good **** to everyone who came out on Saturday, regardless of whether I got a chance to play you or not. You guys are awesome and this has definitely inspired me to keep getting better at Melee.

special thanks to:

RaynEX & ManaLord for the fox and falco practice and pointers
and
Kelvin for the Peach advice and our sexy doubles peach team. We need to try that sometime in a tourney.

To the guys and girls at Arena. You'll be seeing me much more frequently, now that I know I can walk over there in the ****ing snow at 10:00 am in the morning.

And now that I'm back at school, my cs & calc projects are ****** me harder than any of you guys did :(

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
xiivi needs to get to work and post the results thread so i can do some legit hardcore shoutouts before i forget what even happened at this tournament.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
nice tourny guys, the attendance could have been better though........................

but w.e I usually go to Niagara tournaments :O

ooo **** just got started lol j/k

I f*cking love american fast food...........soo much greasier

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Just posting to say that the stream was great fun to watch, thanks for putting the work into getting it up ;).

nasir123

Smash Ace
Nasir shouts out to:

RayneEX- amazing fox with a freekin jv 4 in winers grand finals. and just because he was cool.

Da.KID- he was a funny guy and that cake or pie whatever the hell it was it was good as hell also he played an awsame sonic definately in the top 10.

Asyleme- he had a good snake but yes he did eliminate me but i promised it would not use IC after that crazy jv 3 that i did on him in the tourny. also i was S.Ding like hell.

Ron or Rod .idk.- we had a good team and we had some good freindlies and ur kirby is really good it actually stood a chance against me :D

:NASIR:- alright i know that this is cocky and everything but i was freekin amazing in teams i took out 4 stalks with only one liife agains paco and court also i 0 to death basically every1 there and i regrete not useing a whole lot of My IC in the tourny but eeither than that i have a lot more shout outs but idk a lot of the peoples names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom