• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice

Patches

Smash Master
I see how it is. I have no hype surrounding me what so ever. </3

Edit: Holy, and Ally. We have to get poutine again. And not from Dairy Queen. I expect some quality poutine.

nvm

Smash Apprentice
i herd ders gonna be a monkey alone with 6 stocks in doubles bracket. on snap be prepared he's gonna solo you all!

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Stages for Counter pick:
* Frigate Orpheon
* Rainbow Cruise
* Brinstar
* Pokémon Stadium 2
* Pictochat
* Delfino Plaza
* Halberd
No Jungle Japes LawL.
Guard = :(
Me = :)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I see how it is. I have no hype surrounding me what so ever. </3

Edit: Holy, and Ally. We have to get poutine again. And not from Dairy Queen. I expect some quality poutine.
Letsa go to La Belle Province :)
This This This ^. I wanna go so badly! Swordgard hyped it up. I need to rub it in on Joe

Thats the sort of attitude that will make you lose in pool.
I care about pools btw.

inb4 ontario go back without any money
There is a reasonable chance I won't get singles money, but I will 100% make money in doubles. This i can assure you.

BTW guys, I just found my English-French dictionary. Gonna make speaking French all day a little easier. Guys, please don't talk to fast :( (but don't talk too slow, I'm not an idiot =_=)

Patches

Smash Master
Tin. You better ferking help me with french then. I dont know anything other than " Parles vu english " or however its spelled.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
so tin man what are u gonna do if u speak with mtl speaking english only ? U re still gonna try to speak in french lmao

nvm

Smash Apprentice
i take solo mid, swordgard jungle and hells solo top. Let Holy mandrop and Ally will cheer for us (support)

Hells

Smash Apprentice
if you guys go to la belle pro, you better get a poutine! >:O

Mprime

Smash Ace
looks like it might be to late to book the megabus which is the only bus that picks me up from where i live. unless the website is just glitching which i doubt, i won't be attending this tourney, if you can post the next tourney a month and a week before it happens that would be awesome and give me just enough time to book off work and book a bus

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
La Belle Province has some awesome poutine. You guys shouldn't be disappointed if you go there.

Also, I want some MMs at this. Here's what I have in mind:

Tarex - Falcon vs. Yoshi ($5). I remember the Falcon vs. Yoshi friendlies being pretty close. I think this would be interesting.

SG - Falcon vs. Sheik and/or Ganon vs. Sheik ($5 each). You know your Sheik's gonna lose to my Ganon, son. Up-tilt all day.

Holy - Falcon vs. Sonic ($10). We were supposed to do this last time, but I think you got scared or something. :( (just kidding)

Tin Man - I would MM you, but we're gonna play in brackets anyway. If you have any other characters you wanna use for MMs, just tell me.

Techiyo - Falcon vs. Marth? :D ($5)

Darkshadow - Falco vs. Kirby? We haven't even played in tourney yet. If not, then Falcon vs. Kirby?... Or Falcon ditto?! (some amount)

Patches - If you wanna MM me, just say so. I'm sure we can find some interesting match-up.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
La Belle Province has some awesome poutine. You guys shouldn't be disappointed if you go there.

Tarex - Falcon vs. Yoshi ($5). I remember the Falcon vs. Yoshi friendlies being pretty close. I think this would be interesting.

SG - Falcon vs. Sheik and/or Ganon vs. Sheik ($5 each). You know your Sheik's gonna lose to my Ganon, son. Up-tilt all day.

Holy - Falcon vs. Sonic ($10). We were supposed to do this last time, but I think you got scared or something. :( (just kidding)

Tin Man - I would MM you, but we're gonna play in brackets anyway. If you have any other characters you wanna use for MMs, just tell me.

Darkshadow - Falco vs. Kirby? We haven't even played in tourney yet. If not, then Falcon vs. Kirby?... Or Falcon ditto?! (some amount)

Patches - If you wanna MM me, just say so. I'm sure we can find some interesting match-up.
Ok sure, COME ON!

Patches

Smash Master

ill definitely doo a MM. Falco vs GaW or whomever you want vs dedede? And we can negotiate price when it happens. I don't know how much I'm bringing to this yet.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I kinda wanna MM all the PR members from bottom to top with my Diddy (I'll prolly stop when I lose to someone haha). Or I might throw him out in tournament. I just wanna find ways to work on him.

Top Bottom